Rehraas And Any Bani Timings

Singh2017

VJKK VJKF

Sangat Ji, my question is straightforward but I have no answer no matter where I look. People do Japji Sahib jaaps all day and night even though it is a morning paath so my question is this. Can I do Rehraas Sahib during the day and also in the morning? Is there anything wrong with this? 

Vaheguru Ji. 

This question was answered on Sangat TV Q & A once. Someone called in to ask whether or not they could do this as they worked night shift. The answer given was straightforward: It's not a matter of when the sun rises or sets, rather it is a matter of when your day starts and finishes - do your 'morning' Baniyaa at night when your day technically starts and Rehraas Sahib & Kirtan Sohila Sahib in the morning when your day technically finishes.

There's is nothing wrong with doing x bani at any time of the day, but bear in mind they are set for specified times for a reason i.e. to prepare you for the day ahead, to make you reflect on the day gone etc.

To sum up, as long as you do your normal Nitnem, I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

11 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

This question was answered on Sangat TV Q & A once. Someone called in to ask whether or not they could do this as they worked night shift. The answer given was straightforward: It's not a matter of when the sun rises or sets, rather it is a matter of when your day starts and finishes - do your 'morning' Baniyaa at night when your day technically starts and Rehraas Sahib & Kirtan Sohila Sahib in the morning when your day technically finishes.