28 minutes ago, NonExistant said:

I want to really get into some deep meditation and get use to it over time. I want to be able to have full control over the mind and cancel out all thoughts and expectations of my mind. I want to master it.

This will help me become more in tune with the surroundings, raise my awareness of oneness and ultimately see no "self". Destroy all my dualistic thinking and merge with waheguru, contantly being in smadhi where ever i go. Being aware of oneness will be my smadhi at all times.

I want to destroy the thought of "i exist" because that is FALSE. We do not exist! It is the ego (haumai) that makes us think that we exists. This is already disproven at the begining of mool mantar. Ik Oankar. So any experience of the "self" is proof that my awareness is not on the oneness of the universe.

The formula of everything is 1 + 1 = 1

Duality is the disease, oneness is the cure.

I do Ardaas to Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj that i can be blesses enough to do this. Naam is all i want. Where there is naam 24/7, there is No Me 24/7.  Naam = Na mai (no me)

I ask of any other meditation techniques that you can suggest to me. Increase my focus, still the mind, control the mind/senses, control desires, lust, greed, pride, attachment etc.

I know of methods such as Saas Giras and saas saas simran which are great. Any more would be helpful too.

Ultimately this allows me to have great focus on bani when reading/reciting it. The ability will enable me to keep bani running in the mind constantly. At some point i can experience bani everywhere even without reciting. Aad sach, jugaad sach and Nanak hosee bhee sach can be FELT! Its an AMAZING feeling!

An experience I had: I was once walking home and in my head did mool mantar. As i got to the salok at the end, something happened. I recited Aad Sach, Jugaad Sach and Nanak Hosee Bhee Sach and all of a sudden i wanted to cry. I was just in sooo much Bliss, i felt like i could do anything at that point. I felt God EVERYWHERE. In past, present and future. Hukam was just everywhere and i was feeling in tune with something greater.

However it was only a temporary experience that was very difficult to keep going. A lot of brain power is needed to keep it up. I now yearn for that feeling again, but its not easy and is very hard to get there again ? 

At the end of the day, all I want is to get closer to my guru. Thats all i wish to do in this life and die doing it. 

VJKK VJKF

I think you very nicely summarised the aim for all us sikhs walking this path. The true and hard answer is we have to keep on grinding at this. Carry on doing paath and simran and always remembering Waheguru and always doing bhagti to clean this and however many millions of lives of dirt we have to really see through the lense of Maharaj and no longer this lense of Homai. Just keep it up - it's going to get very very very very hard at some points and it's all gonna seem like to way too hard to keep doing but you have to just dig deep and have faith. Keep at it at all time because there's no other fruit in other things. Hope that helps - I know nothing but the sangat give me many beautiful sikhya which daas tries to share.

Vaheguru Ji.

5 hours ago, NonExistant said:

I wcrenant to really get into some deep meditation and get use to it over time. I want to be able to have full control over the mind and cancel out all thoughts and expectations of my mind. I want to master it.

This will help me become more in tune with the surroundings, raise my awareness of oneness and ultimately see no "self". Destroy all my dualistic thinking and merge with waheguru, contantly being in smadhi where ever i go. Being aware of oneness will be my smadhi at all times.

I want to destroy the thought of "i exist" because that is FALSE. We do not exist! It is the ego (haumai) that makes us think that we exists. This is already disproven at the begining of mool mantar. Ik Oankar. So any experience of the "self" is proof that my awareness is not on the oneness of the universe.

The formula of everything is 1 + 1 = 1

Duality is the disease, oneness is the cure.

I do Ardaas to Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj that i can be blessed enough to do this. Naam is all i want. Where there is naam 24/7, there is No Me 24/7.  Naam = Na mai (no me)

I ask of any other meditation techniques that you can suggest to me. Increase my focus, still the mind, control the mind/senses, control desires, lust, greed, pride, attachment etc.

I know of methods such as Saas Giras and saas saas simran which are great. Any more would be helpful too.

Ultimately this allows me to have great focus on bani when reading/reciting it. The ability will enable me to keep bani running in the mind constantly. At some point i can experience bani everywhere even without reciting. Aad sach, jugaad sach and Nanak hosee bhee sach can be FELT! Its an AMAZING feeling!

An experience I had: I was once walking home and in my head did mool mantar. As i got to the salok at the end, something happened. I recited Aad Sach, Jugaad Sach and Nanak Hosee Bhee Sach and all of a sudden i wanted to cry. I was just in sooo much Bliss, i felt like i could do anything at that point. I felt God EVERYWHERE. In past, present and future. Hukam was just everywhere and i was feeling in tune with something greater.

However it was only a temporary experience that was very difficult to keep going. A lot of brain power is needed to keep it up. I now yearn for that feeling again, but its not easy and is very hard to get there again ? 

At the end of the day, all I want is to get closer to my guru. Thats all i wish to do in this life and die doing it. 

Be careful to get attached yTo Waheguru not experiences. There Is plaenty more to come. However you need to Increase katha, listening to shabads... to keep your mind fully focused on God.

Do try to have some soaked badaam as well. They may help you.

3 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

Be careful to get attached yTo Waheguru not experiences. There Is plaenty more to come. However you need to Increase katha, listening to shabads... to keep your mind fully focused on God.

Do try to have some soaked badaam as well. They may help you.

? sure