Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MrDoaba said:

Postman Pat died. Seriously.

Haww, no wonder the black and white cat gives me a dirty look when it comes past our house 😐

Edited by simran345
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, InderjitS said:

Pinged = Sent.

xmas delay, w're not dealing with Amazon orders..lol. @S1ngh sort it out yaar.

Lolz, Kira paji’s message came to me a few days late, Xmas delay is the only thing I can think of. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Haww, no wonder the black and white cat gives me a dirty look when it comes past our house 😐

Hun tu billi nu vi jaal suttna, menu sab patta ai

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Lolz, Kira paji’s message came to me a few days late, Xmas delay is the only thing I can think of. 

 

 

Read that too fast, as 'Kirpa Ji, message came....'

 

Fer bhejan lagaa

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Hun tu billi nu vi jaal suttna, menu sab patta ai

No chance, I’m nice nice, no horrible horrible. And the birds are singing, so I wouldn’t dare. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, simran345 said:

No chance, I’m nice nice, no horrible horrible. And the birds are singing, so I wouldn’t dare. 

What kind of jamaana are we in, where people lie to Gyanis?

:sardar

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrDoaba said:

What kind of jamaana are we in, where people lie to Gyanis?

:sardar

Hahahaha, oh Baba 2018, I’m not liar liar **** on fire. Main pari a 😇. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, simran345 said:

Hahahaha, oh Baba 2018, I’m not liar liar **** on fire. Main pari a 😇. 

Jamaana vi gandaa, jubaana vi gandeeaa!

(n)

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrDoaba said:

Jamaana vi gandaa, jubaana vi gandeeaa!

(n)

 

Did you never say that line when you were a kid? It used to be the most popular phrase when I was a kid. Please take note of the stars, I do have some etiquette 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did such a boring thread title become 2 pages long 🤔😀

Edited by simran345

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Did you never say that line when you were a kid? It used to be the most popular phrase when I was a kid. Please take note of the stars, I do have some etiquette 😛

You know what, I didn't. I possibly had it said to me though lol.

And "shame" in a condescending Punjabi accent. Used to make us feel like crap!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrDoaba said:

You know what, I didn't. I possibly had it said to me though lol.

And "shame" in a condescending Punjabi accent. Used to make us feel like crap!

When did you come to the UK? Your English is better than mine. 

Edited by simran345

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, simran345 said:

How did such a boring thread title become 2 pages long 🤔😀

Sangat canny talk about beadbi all day long. And accuse others of manmat. Except for those who claim they are a soldier of Akaal of course.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrDoaba said:

Sangat canny talk about beadbi all day long. And accuse others of manmat. Except for those who claim they are a soldier of Akaal of course.

Ki? Keri topic ch bolda? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, simran345 said:

When did you come to the UK? Your English is better than mine. 

Excuse me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×