For people who have taken amrit and those who are yearing to take amrit...

Guest Kaur 2

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, monatosingh said:

Guru har rai Gurdwara in West Brom

VJKK VJKF

Hanji veerji I know this one. You are so blessed to be going to take amrit. I don't know when my day will come. I don't even know if maharaj will do kirpa on me. But I feel happy for you veerji as Guru Arjun Dev Ji says in his blessed shabad:

kaanarraa mehalaa 5 |
Kaanraa, Fifth Mehl:

bisar gee sabh thaath paraaee |
I have totally forgotten my jealousy of others,
jab thae saadhasangath mohi paaee |1| rehaao |
since I found the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. ||1||Pause||

May Vaheguru Bless You even more to live a chardikala lifestyle and keep your amrit till your last breath. Please do also keep us updated as to how you are doing!

VJKK VJKF

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:28 PM, monatosingh said:

Amrit won't be far away from a good disciple like you.

VJKK VJKF

I am a bad person. I hope maharaj takes pity on me and gives me just a little bit of wisdom. My mat (intellect) is useless, I only wish to do what the Guru tells me to do. You are much better than me monatosingh veerji. Only Vaheguru can make me a good person. My ways are useless, the Guru's way is the only way that I want to follow. Forgive me for my many sins Vaheguru.

VJKK VJKF

7 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

Hanji veerji I know this one. You are so blessed to be going to take amrit. I don't know when my day will come. I don't even know if maharaj will do kirpa on me. But I feel happy for you veerji as Guru Arjun Dev Ji says in his blessed shabad:

kaanarraa mehalaa 5 |
Kaanraa, Fifth Mehl:

bisar gee sabh thaath paraaee |
I have totally forgotten my jealousy of others,
jab thae saadhasangath mohi paaee |1| rehaao |
since I found the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. ||1||Pause||

May Vaheguru Bless You even more to live a chardikala lifestyle and keep your amrit till your last breath. Please do also keep us updated as to how you are doing!

VJKK VJKF

Fateh Ji

Thank you so much. Amrit will come one day. To be honest with you every amritdhari relative and friend I know had loads of trouble getting amrit.

4 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

Fateh Ji

Thank you so much. Amrit will come one day. To be honest with you every amritdhari relative and friend I know had loads of trouble getting amrit.

VJKK VJKF

You are becoming a part of the Khalsa. You are going to be part of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's family. You are very lucky, please do not break this blessed gift and I am sure that you will keep it till your last breath. I don't why I am crying whilst writing this, whether its out of happiness for you veerji or whether its out of love for Vaheguru but read the Khalsa Mahima and the translation. How old are you veerji? I am guessing you are 17-18? Correct me if I'm wrong. Please do keep us updated as to how you are doing, once you have been to your amrit sanchar.

VJKK VJKF

10 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

I am a bad person. I hope maharaj takes pity on me and gives me just a little bit of wisdom. My mat (intellect) is useless, I only wish to do what the Guru tells me to do. You are much better than me monatosingh veerji. Only Vaheguru can make me a good person. My ways are useless, the Guru's way is the only way that I want to follow. Forgive me for my many sins Vaheguru.

VJKK VJKF

Fateh Ji

Read what I said. I said good disciple not good person.

9 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

You are becoming a part of the Khalsa. You are going to be part of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's family. You are very lucky, please do not break this blessed gift and I am sure that you will keep it till your last breath. I don't why I am crying whilst writing this, whether its out of happiness for you veerji or whether its out of love for Vaheguru but read the Khalsa Mahima and the translation. How old are you veerji? I am guessing you are 17-18? Correct me if I'm wrong. Please do keep us updated as to how you are doing, once you have been to your amrit sanchar.

VJKK VJKF

Fateh Ji

I am 16.

Will keep us all posted.