Damdamitaksaal84

Sant jarnail Singh khalsa

Some people view Sant Jee as a extremist and fanatic what are your views because I think Sant jarnail Singh khalsa is a Sant sipahi how do we react to the Indian government will there ever be a leader who battles with government for justice and rights.

What are your views ?

• Confused 2

One main issue is that Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale didn't ask for Khalistan, he only wanted rights and equality for all Sikhs. If everyone realises this then it will cut down people who see him as an 'extremist' and 'fanatic'.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, monatosingh said:

One main issue is that Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale didn't ask for Khalistan, he only wanted rights and equality for all Sikhs. If everyone realises this then it will cut down people who see him as an 'extremist' and 'fanatic'.

main problem for people born after 1984 , all they've ever heard from MSM and politician, teachers and police is the whole filthy propaganda scheme planned, so they need to know the truth . Maybe we here in the West can remaster the original tapes and videos an create hindi (to counter hinduvta arguments) and english transcriptions , adding historical details e.g. arrests, murders , state sponsored release and protection of dusht, naming and shaming of state colloborators , lineages of heroes so we can honour their folks and pinds and encourage the youth to rise and take up sikhi again.

7 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

main problem for people born after 1984 , all they've ever heard from MSM and politician, teachers and police is the whole filthy propaganda scheme planned, so they need to know the truth . Maybe we here in the West can remaster the original tapes and videos an create hindi (to counter hinduvta arguments) and english transcriptions , adding historical details e.g. arrests, murders , state sponsored release and protection of dusht, naming and shaming of state colloborators , lineages of heroes so we can honour their folks and pinds and encourage the youth to rise and take up sikhi again.

start kar lao penji . Galla naal ni hona :/ 

most ppl here in india, esp the right wing think he was created by the congress (indira gandhi) to counter the strong akalis in punjab. 

As akalis were weilding the sword of religiousness and having a mass influence on sikhs in punjab, she wanted to create an alternate strong sikh she could get to campaign for congress.

ofcourse I say this with no certainty as I am not aware of reality 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fact - Sant Ji gave shaheedi for the Kaum, not for his own personal benefit.

Fact - those whose cuss him or spread propoganda - have made a lot of money and live happy lives. 

the fact that he was given an offer of one arb Dollars and guaranteed citizenship of ANY nation along with any or all of his folks if he  would only vacate and leave Harmandir Sahib complex to the army i.e. to let them do what they will ...this offer was delivered by soldiers and every single one decided to stay with Sant ji when he refused the offer ...this was explained in the dusht Brar's book so must be true as why would he do Sant ji any favours?

Sant Kartar SIngh ji Bhindrawale knew what was to happen and would have made his proteges all strong in parchaar and told them to take hosh as well as josh path 

I just wanted to make a quick point because Sant jarnail Singh khalsa bhindranwale is not shaheed he is in chardi Kala this was uttered by Mahapurakh Sant baba thakur singh Jee who was a complete soul and gurmukh

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, Damdamitaksaal84 said:

I just wanted to make a quick point because Sant jarnail Singh khalsa bhindranwale is not shaheed he is in chardi Kala this was uttered by Mahapurakh Sant baba thakur singh Jee who was a complete soul and gurmukh

Bro no offence but Sant Ji defo aint in chardi kala in the human form. He gave his shaheedi, witnessed by some of his own top Singhs. The shaheedi saroop photo can easily be found via a quick Google search. Also, Sant Ji would not have 'hidden' during the operation woodrose era. In regards to the story about the Arb rupees. I beielive this was actually offered to Sant Ji by gandhi in order to continue doing whatever your doing BUT stop saying Sikhs are gulaam in hindustan on stage. Either way, he was true til the end, while the others who took the same oath at Manji Sahib can now easily be found supporting sirsa wala, or in their fancy houses in chandigarh.

• Like 1

singh I know what your saying but you can go on YouTube and listen to Sant baba thakur singh bachan saying Sant jarnail Singh khalsa bhindranwale is in chardi Kala and is coming back he is time for shaheedi is not yet they will be coming back.

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, Damdamitaksaal84 said:

singh I know what your saying but you can go on YouTube and listen to Sant baba thakur singh bachan saying Sant jarnail Singh khalsa bhindranwale is in chardi Kala and is coming back he is time for shaheedi is not yet they will be coming back.

Bro even some fairly kattar Taksalis no longer believe Sant Ji is Chardi Kala.

I've also heard that Gyani Avtar Singh Ji (Bai Ji) doesn't support this theory either, although I can't back this up with evidence as I haven't personally witnessed them saying it. Whether he is a Sant Mahapurkh and his bachans are true is not up to me either so take what you will.

I'm neutral on the topic anyway.

Lets not start throwing cyber chappals at eachother over this though, no point arguing - you want to believe it, fair enough. You don't want to, pher vi teek ah.

Edited by MrDoaba
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Bro even some fairly kattar Taksalis no longer believe Sant Ji is Chardi Kala.

I've also heard that Gyani Avtar Singh Ji (Bai Ji) doesn't support this theory either, although I can't back this up with evidence as I haven't personally witnessed them saying it. Whether he is a Sant Mahapurkh and his bachans are true is not up to me either so take what you will.

I'm neutral on the topic anyway.

Lets not start throwing cyber chappals at eachother over this though, no point arguing - you want to believe it, fair enough. You don't want to, pher vi teek ah.

2 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Bro no offence but Sant Ji defo aint in chardi kala in the human form. He gave his shaheedi, witnessed by some of his own top Singhs. The shaheedi saroop photo can easily be found via a quick Google search. Also, Sant Ji would not have 'hidden' during the operation woodrose era. In regards to the story about the Arb rupees. I beielive this was actually offered to Sant Ji by gandhi in order to continue doing whatever your doing BUT stop saying Sikhs are gulaam in hindustan on stage. Either way, he was true til the end, while the others who took the same oath at Manji Sahib can now easily be found supporting sirsa wala, or in their fancy houses in chandigarh.

Why say that? Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale also said to believe whatever Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji said because whatever he will say is true!

• Confused 2

13 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

Why say that? Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale also said to believe whatever Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji said because whatever he will say is true!

Why say what?