Sant jarnail Singh khalsa

1 hour ago, Damdamitaksaal84 said:

singh I know what your saying but you can go on YouTube and listen to Sant baba thakur singh bachan saying Sant jarnail Singh khalsa bhindranwale is in chardi Kala and is coming back he is time for shaheedi is not yet they will be coming back.

Bro even some fairly kattar Taksalis no longer believe Sant Ji is Chardi Kala.

I've also heard that Gyani Avtar Singh Ji (Bai Ji) doesn't support this theory either, although I can't back this up with evidence as I haven't personally witnessed them saying it. Whether he is a Sant Mahapurkh and his bachans are true is not up to me either so take what you will.

I'm neutral on the topic anyway.

Lets not start throwing cyber chappals at eachother over this though, no point arguing - you want to believe it, fair enough. You don't want to, pher vi teek ah.

11 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Bro even some fairly kattar Taksalis no longer believe Sant Ji is Chardi Kala.

I've also heard that Gyani Avtar Singh Ji (Bai Ji) doesn't support this theory either, although I can't back this up with evidence as I haven't personally witnessed them saying it. Whether he is a Sant Mahapurkh and his bachans are true is not up to me either so take what you will.

I'm neutral on the topic anyway.

Lets not start throwing cyber chappals at eachother over this though, no point arguing - you want to believe it, fair enough. You don't want to, pher vi teek ah.

2 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Bro no offence but Sant Ji defo aint in chardi kala in the human form. He gave his shaheedi, witnessed by some of his own top Singhs. The shaheedi saroop photo can easily be found via a quick Google search. Also, Sant Ji would not have 'hidden' during the operation woodrose era. In regards to the story about the Arb rupees. I beielive this was actually offered to Sant Ji by gandhi in order to continue doing whatever your doing BUT stop saying Sikhs are gulaam in hindustan on stage. Either way, he was true til the end, while the others who took the same oath at Manji Sahib can now easily be found supporting sirsa wala, or in their fancy houses in chandigarh.

Why say that? Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale also said to believe whatever Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji said because whatever he will say is true!

13 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

Why say that? Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale also said to believe whatever Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji said because whatever he will say is true!

Why say what?

8 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

"Bro even some fairly kattar Taksalis no longer believe Sant Ji is Chardi Kala."

Because 'tis the case.

That's some nice loyal Taksalees you know of.

I cannot comment as to the loyalty of Taksalis due to the fact that I am not a Taksali nor am I representative of Taksal.

Sorry if I offended you bro, that wasn't my intention. I was simply stating what I have observed. Like I said, I have no opinion on the matter.

1 minute ago, MrDoaba said:

Because 'tis the case.

I cannot comment as to the loyalty of Taksalis due to the fact that I am not a Taksali nor am I representative of Taksal.

Sorry if I offended you bro, that wasn't my intention. I was simply stating what I have observed.

Teek ya veer ji not offended just saying my facts

we believe what we believe

:peace:

7 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

the fact that he was given an offer of one arb Dollars and guaranteed citizenship of ANY nation along with any or all of his folks if he  would only vacate and leave Harmandir Sahib complex to the army i.e. to let them do what they will ...this offer was delivered by soldiers and every single one decided to stay with Sant ji when he refused the offer ...this was explained in the dusht Brar's book so must be true as why would he do Sant ji any favours?

Sant Kartar SIngh ji Bhindrawale knew what was to happen and would have made his proteges all strong in parchaar and told them to take hosh as well as josh path 

I wonder , What would indira gandhi get by attacking darbar sahib except arrest Sant bhindrawale.

I mean , did she really plan to destroy harmandar sahib . what was the plan really ? Anti sikh , or merely anti Bhindrawale and anti-"so-called terrorist" 

50 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I wonder , What would indira gandhi get by attacking darbar sahib except arrest Sant bhindrawale.

I mean , did she really plan to destroy harmandar sahib . what was the plan really ? Anti sikh , or merely anti Bhindrawale and anti-"so-called terrorist" 

look to history 1950s we refused to sign the constitution  as the INC reneged on their promises and tried to rewrite our faith as a sideshoot of hinduism  this protest was ignored in 1951 and to show we were ghulam Nehru sent army in to Harmandir sahib 1955 and killed over 200 sikhs .

operation Blue Star then

black Thunder