VJKK VJKF

This is just a discussion about totally about the spiritual side of things. All about mahapuraks, powers from naam and bani (personal and external experiences), any bachans you've heard from mahapurakhs, where you can get sangat just all that kind of stuff. There's nothing really about this spiritual side in depth on the website so hopefully we can help move towards deeper stages of spirituality. Anything do to with any of these topics just stick it on here. Maharaj Kirpa. 

Edited by Singh2017
  • Like 2

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

The power of bani cannot be explained. It is outside of this world, you just need to experience it and you will find it unexplainable. Where do you think mahapurakhs get all their Shakti from? They get it from naam and bani. So we should try to experience naam. I have made a thread on here named as: How can we experience Sikhi and Vaheguru? Check it out.

VJKK VJKF

5 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

The power of bani cannot be explained. It is outside of this world, you just need to experience it and you will find it unexplainable. Where do you think mahapurakhs get all their Shakti from? They get it from naam and bani. So we should try to experience naam. I have made a thread on here named as: How can we experience Sikhi and Vaheguru? Check it out.

VJKK VJKF

VJKK VJKF 

Thank you for your input. I can't seem to find the thread, Penji. Could you send a link to it - I would LOVE to read it? 

Update - I found the page now Ji.

Vaheguru Ji

Edited by Singh2017
  • Like 1

VJKK VJKF

Does anyone have any really cool stories of any sants or mahapurakhs? I'll share one I know and many of you have probably heard his already. I believe it was Bibi Preetam Kaur who was telling this story. Their job was to make food for the jatha and all the Singhs in the jatha as they were part of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale's jatha. Sant Ji would always only have one parshada and they would always eat with the Singhs in the langar hall. One day, Bibi Ji requested her husband (who was also in the jatha) to ask Sant Ji and their Singhs to come and have their parshade in her own room, where Sant Ji would sit on the bed and Bibi Ji would make the roti fresh there and then and feed them to Sant Ji. Her husband refused (I can't remember the reason but it was along the lines of are you mad?). But Bibi Ji still made dhal/sabhji and had fresh ataa made for Sant Ji. Now Sant Ji's room was about 4 floors higher than Bibi Ji's room, and the langar hall was 4 floors higher than Bibi Ji's room. The same day (or the next), Sant Ji said "Singhon it's time to eat. Let's go." Of course, Sant bachan and now sant Ji had said it was time to eat then it was time to eat. However, as Sant Ji was walking they went down 2 floors and walked straight past the langar hall, down 2 more floors and walked straight into Bibi Ji's room and said "Preetam Kaur, make us all parshadas". Bibi Ji said they couldn't believe what had just happened and more interestingly that day Sant Ji had not one but three parshadas. Bibi Ji then said to her husband "I thought you didn't tell Sant Ji to come and have parshadas" and he confirmed "I didn't tell him... how did he know?" 

Power of a Sant is beant because when that daas merges with Maharaj there is no difference.

If anyone has anymore cool stories make sure you drop them here! 

Vaheguru Ji. 

• Like 3

My Dad was on the verge of death, He heard about a mahapurkh and got in touch with him. My father had been rejected from all hospitals, the Mahapurkh healed him and restored his health. He was days away from dying and now he's as lively as ever.

Before my Dad met the Mahapurkh he lead a really hedonistic lifestyle, afterwards he stopped it all cold turkey.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Kira said:

My Dad was on the verge of death, He heard about a mahapurkh and got in touch with him. My father had been rejected from all hospitals, the Mahapurkh healed him and restored his health. He was days away from dying and now he's as lively as ever.

Before my Dad met the Mahapurkh he lead a really hedonistic lifestyle, afterwards he stopped it all cold turkey.

VJKK VJKF

Maharaj Kirpa. I hope he's well now. How did your father find out about the mahapurakh? I myself would be honoured to have darshan of a mahapurakh. 

Vaheguru Ji.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Kira said:

What was the mahapurakhs name?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF

Maharaj Kirpa. I hope he's well now. How did your father find out about the mahapurakh? I myself would be honoured to have darshan of a mahapurakh. 

Vaheguru Ji.

Sadly he's departed this world, But he knew it was his time and simply left. Dad's doing great now and he found out about him through word of mouth I guess. 

13 minutes ago, NonExistant said:

What was the mahapurakhs name?

I never knew it :p I only called him Baba Ji, I was pretty young when he left this world. Though he was one of the most remarkable beings I ever met,  He taught me alot as a kid, I shrugged it all off as an adolescent but looking back he was giving me tat Gurmat Gyan and I never realised it.

• Like 2

VJKK VJKF 

If anyone finds about any mahapurakhs coming to the country or around the area make sure to let us know! Definitely could do with some sant bachan advice. Maharaj kirpa.

Vaheguru Ji.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF 

If anyone finds about any mahapurakhs coming to the country or around the area make sure to let us know! Definitely could do with some sant bachan advice. Maharaj kirpa.

Vaheguru Ji.

Add your local Gurdwaras on Facebook. They normally notify sangat through posts of details of dates and whose coming to the Gurdwara. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• There are many pangtis on dreams. Here are some of what  Guruji says on dreams: ਮ੍ਰਿਗ ਤ੍ਰਿਸਨਾ ਅਰੁ ਸੁਪਨ ਮਨੋਰਥ ਤਾ ਕੀ ਕਛੁ ਨ ਵਡਾਈ ॥ 
      म्रिग त्रिसना अरु सुपन मनोरथ ता की कछु न वडाई ॥ 
      Marig ṯarisnā ar supan manorath ṯā kī kacẖẖ na vadā▫ī. 
      Optical illusions and dream-objects, to them, no greatness can be attached. 
        ਰਾਮ ਭਜਨ ਬਿਨੁ ਕਾਮਿ ਨ ਆਵਸਿ ਸੰਗਿ ਨ ਕਾਹੂ ਜਾਈ ॥੨॥ 
      राम भजन बिनु कामि न आवसि संगि न काहू जाई ॥२॥ 
      Rām bẖajan bin kām na āvas sang na kāhū jā▫ī. ||2|| 
      Without the Lord's meditation nothing avails the mortal, nor anything goes with him.  SGGS ji Ang 615 🙏🏻 Dhan Guru Arjan Dev ji     ਜਗੁ ਸੁਪਨਾ ਬਾਜੀ ਬਨੀ ਖਿਨ ਮਹਿ ਖੇਲੁ ਖੇਲਾਇ ॥ 
      जगु सुपना बाजी बनी खिन महि खेलु खेलाइ ॥ 
      Jag supnā bājī banī kẖin mėh kẖel kẖelā▫e. 
      This world is like a drama staged in a dream, in a moment this play ends. 
        ਸੰਜੋਗੀ ਮਿਲਿ ਏਕਸੇ ਵਿਜੋਗੀ ਉਠਿ ਜਾਇ ॥ 
      संजोगी मिलि एकसे विजोगी उठि जाइ ॥ 
      Sanjogī mil ekse vijogī uṯẖ jā▫e. 
      Some attain to Master union and others in separation. 
        ਜੋ ਤਿਸੁ ਭਾਣਾ ਸੋ ਥੀਐ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਕਰਣਾ ਜਾਇ ॥੩॥ 
      जो तिसु भाणा सो थीऐ अवरु न करणा जाइ ॥३॥ 
      Jo ṯis bẖāṇā so thī▫ai avar na karṇā jā▫e. ||3|| 
      Whatever pleases Him, that comes to pass. Nothing else can be done.  SGGS ji Ang 18 🙏🏻 Dhan Guru Nanak Dev ji     ਸੋਰਠਿ ਮਹਲਾ ੯ ॥ 
      सोरठि महला ९ ॥ 
      Soraṯẖ mėhlā 9. 
      Sorath 9th Guru. 
        ਰੇ ਨਰ ਇਹ ਸਾਚੀ ਜੀਅ ਧਾਰਿ ॥ 
      रे नर इह साची जीअ धारि ॥ 
      Re nar ih sācẖī jī▫a ḏẖār. 
      O man, hold this for certain in thy mind. 
        ਸਗਲ ਜਗਤੁ ਹੈ ਜੈਸੇ ਸੁਪਨਾ ਬਿਨਸਤ ਲਗਤ ਨ ਬਾਰ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ 
      सगल जगतु है जैसे सुपना बिनसत लगत न बार ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥ 
      Sagal jagaṯ hai jaise supnā binsaṯ lagaṯ na bār. ||1|| rahā▫o. 
      As the whole world is like a dream, in its destruction, there shall be no delay. Pause.  SGGS ji Ang 633 🙏🏻 Dhan Guru Tegh Bahadur ji
    • You call yourself a Sardar but on this forum how have you been identified? I will tell you how... As a NINDAK. You may be keshdhari but that doesnt make you better than others. 
    • I always believe that if the dream is good and is Sikhi related then it's darshan. If it's about me falling off a mountain then I don't care about it.
    • there are other newer organised religions but they are offshoots from the older ones e.g.ba'hai
    • Ajeet Singh your sexual preferences are who you are, I am not disputing that or going to tell you that homosexuality is wrong. I personally have no issues with it but on a Sikhi level based on my knowledge I do not think its right. What annoys me is that you use this forum which is for Sikhi to boast about your preference in men etc. From when I was a monah and looked towards Sikhi and Singhs, it was the likes of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, Baba Deep Singh Ji, Sant Jarnail Singh who inspired me to take the Sikhi saroop. If I had looked at Singhs who were homosexual, then I most likely wouldnt be where I am today. Be who you are, but be very careful the damage you can cause to the Quom by showing off about your sexual preferences in a Sikhi atmosphere. Look how many viral videos there are of 'Singhs' doing stupid stuff, lets not make a jaloos of our people and disrespect the blood of our shaheeds. Every Quom has got homosexuals, muslims probably got the most but yet they keep it in house or do not let it tarnish their dharam in any way.