20 minutes ago, Kira said:

My Dad was on the verge of death, He heard about a mahapurkh and got in touch with him. My father had been rejected from all hospitals, the Mahapurkh healed him and restored his health. He was days away from dying and now he's as lively as ever.

Before my Dad met the Mahapurkh he lead a really hedonistic lifestyle, afterwards he stopped it all cold turkey.

What was the mahapurakhs name?

13 minutes ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF

Maharaj Kirpa. I hope he's well now. How did your father find out about the mahapurakh? I myself would be honoured to have darshan of a mahapurakh. 

Vaheguru Ji.

Sadly he's departed this world, But he knew it was his time and simply left. Dad's doing great now and he found out about him through word of mouth I guess. 

13 minutes ago, NonExistant said:

What was the mahapurakhs name?

I never knew it :p I only called him Baba Ji, I was pretty young when he left this world. Though he was one of the most remarkable beings I ever met,  He taught me alot as a kid, I shrugged it all off as an adolescent but looking back he was giving me tat Gurmat Gyan and I never realised it.

1 hour ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF 

If anyone finds about any mahapurakhs coming to the country or around the area make sure to let us know! Definitely could do with some sant bachan advice. Maharaj kirpa.

Vaheguru Ji.

Add your local Gurdwaras on Facebook. They normally notify sangat through posts of details of dates and whose coming to the Gurdwara. 

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Singh375 said:

This is the reason mahapurkhs keep them-self gupt. The world will waste their time asking for things like this. 

First priority of their valuable time is reserved for those who need guidance on naam abiyaas.

In the words of an actual mahapurkh "go and see a doctor, what are doctors for?"

Guru Granth Sahib Ji says something like four doctors only healed anyone if Vaheguru was there to help. 

On 7/16/2020 at 8:54 PM, Singh375 said:

This is the reason mahapurkhs keep them-self gupt. The world will waste their time asking for things like this. 

First priority of their valuable time is reserved for those who need guidance on naam abiyaas.

In the words of an actual mahapurkh "go and see a doctor, what are doctors for?"

They’re the type that won’t look like what you think

Guest Gurmukh pyare
On 7/15/2020 at 5:16 PM, Guest Singh said:

today is there any mahapurakh who can cure my brother health problem?  pls tell

If you know of a mahapurkh/have their sangat then fine ask them for kirpa of health. Otherwise to go searching for one just to be healed is wrong.

Maybe you are looking for quick fix. There are shabads in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji regarding health. If you are willing to put in effort and complete something like 125,000 jaap of such shabad then your brother can be cured.