Should Sikhs celebrate Christmas and Halloween

Guest Jusreign

VJKK VJKF

Jusreign veerji, we shouldn't really celebrate Christmas and Halloween. The reason being is by doing this we are conforming into society and Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj says in the bani of Khalsa Mahima: So as Sikhs of the Guru we should be different than everyone else. Also, nice youtube channel.

ਜਬ ਲਗ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਰਹੇ ਨਿਆਰਾ ॥ jab lag khhalasa rehae niara While the Khalsa stays unique,
ਤਬ ਲਗ ਤੇਜ ਕੀਉ ਮੈਂ ਸਾਰਾ ॥ thab lag thaej keeo main sara I will offer my full support
ਜਬ ਇਹ ਗਹੈ ਬਿਪਰਨ ਕੀ ਰੀਤ ॥ jab eih gehai biparan kee reeth When they follow the ways of others,
ਮੈਂ ਨ ਕਰੋਂ ਇਨ ਕੀ ਪ੝ਰਤੀਤ ॥ main n karon ein kee pratheeth I will withdraw my assistance from them.

christmas is NOT the birthday of Jesus but pagan festival of winter solstice disguised , historically the roman census took place in august

Halloween or All soul night is a vahim filled festival where christians thought that the souls of the dead and damned would rise and bother humans , to trick them people would wear disguises to 'blend' in or not be bothered  then it morphed in the late twentieth century into a money spinning venture . Trick or treating is basically begging 

No sikh is meant to begging in front of others but work to supply their own needs

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

christmas is NOT the birthday of Jesus but pagan festival of winter solstice disguised , historically the roman census took place in august

Halloween or All soul night is a vahim filled festival where christians thought that the souls of the dead and damned would rise and bother humans , to trick them people would wear disguises to 'blend' in or not be bothered  then it morphed in the late twentieth century into a money spinning venture . Trick or treating is basically begging 

No sikh is meant to begging in front of others but work to supply their own needs

So jesus wasn't born on 25th December? Oh.

1 hour ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

Jusreign veerji, we shouldn't really celebrate Christmas and Halloween. The reason being is by doing this we are conforming into society and Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj says in the bani of Khalsa Mahima: So as Sikhs of the Guru we should be different than everyone else. Also, nice youtube channel.

ਜਬ ਲਗ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਰਹੇ ਨਿਆਰਾ ॥ jab lag khhalasa rehae niara While the Khalsa stays unique,
ਤਬ ਲਗ ਤੇਜ ਕੀਉ ਮੈਂ ਸਾਰਾ ॥ thab lag thaej keeo main sara I will offer my full support
ਜਬ ਇਹ ਗਹੈ ਬਿਪਰਨ ਕੀ ਰੀਤ ॥ jab eih gehai biparan kee reeth When they follow the ways of others,
ਮੈਂ ਨ ਕਰੋਂ ਇਨ ਕੀ ਪ੝ਰਤੀਤ ॥ main n karon ein kee pratheeth I will withdraw my assistance from them.

That guy isnt actually JusReign lol

You could possibly make it a family tradition, not a religious one if you get what I mean.

Basically celebrate for the sake of being together with your family and not for whoever came up with it in the first place.

35 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

You could possibly make it a family tradition, not a religious one if you get what I mean.

Basically celebrate for the sake of being together with your family and not for whoever came up with it in the first place.

bro for a sikh every day is equally blessed , we do not need to follow the sheep flock ... be grateful every day

Guest GuestSingh
3 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

we shouldn't really celebrate Christmas and Halloween. The reason being is by doing this we are conforming into society and Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj says in the bani of Khalsa Mahima: So as Sikhs of the Guru we should be different than everyone else.

There is your answer.