Independent Newspaper's hit piece on Sikh Youth UK

proactive

On 20/10/2017 at 6:12 AM, Prokharkoo84 said:

I can see problem now developing in Canada (its a fantasy apneh run Canada, they too busy fighting amongst themselves), somalian gangs in vancouver, afghans in toronto, suleh in Calgary are already grooming Sikh girls, in the USA this issue is happening now too. 

There is no race problems with Somalians or their gangs Vancouver area. Calgary I could definitely see a problem occuring in. Toronto, perhaps. 

On 10/22/2017 at 10:00 PM, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

There is no race problems with Somalians or their gangs Vancouver area. Calgary I could definitely see a problem occuring in. Toronto, perhaps. 

I was told by a few guys in Van that the somali gangs and apneh dont get on and they target sikh girls? Toronto from what i hear, a large amount of sikh girls with afghans? what level is the issue at in calgary? does there seem to be resistance from apney?

20 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

I was told by a few guys in Van that the somali gangs and apneh dont get on and they target sikh girls? Toronto from what i hear, a large amount of sikh girls with afghans? what level is the issue at in calgary? does there seem to be resistance from apney?

Calgary is pretty messed  most of the criminals are suleh there's been fights between fob punjabi and fob Pakistanis in my school n also between those born here I also heard of an apna get jumped with his dad. The quadrant  where most apneh live is the NE side which is full of different ethnicities it's considered a less desirable part of the city to live and is considered the hood most people just want to live a normal life and the ones making harder for those are mostly from one group.

21 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

They're parroting what the media says, and media had it all wrong. They all went to school together, grew up together, and work together now. Somalis and the Punjabis that is. Won't say a whole lot more on a public thread. Never heard or even really seen any Punjabi girls dating Somalians, although it probably has happened. 

I won't speak on the other two cities as I'm not familiar enough. One thing to note is in certain parts of Calgary/Toronto, large numbers of each community live together. These kids in high school all date outside their religion. Not quite like the grooming cases we have seen in UK with grown men and teens. 

On 21/10/2017 at 6:27 PM, Kira said:

Yes I do, but that's not an argument. So please find historical documentation and proof, unless now you'll argue that sikhs in the past were fools who didn't understand Sikhi at all. I'm waiting for that curcial evidence you love to ask for but never give, I can use your daft argument for anything.

"Hey I robbed a bank, its ok cuz Ek Onkar" "hey some woman got raped, its ok Ek Onkar. "

So i'm repeating once again, find HISTORICAL documentation from Purtan sources that prove your stance. If you're incapable of that then I rest my case, you're nothing more than a dog barking .

LOL 

So let me just get this straight.. Basically what you are saying is let's disregard sggsj. 

You speak of puraatan sources yet the terms of reference you are looking for are 18/19th century. Why is not sggsj enough for you.. 

You are challenging my assertion so if you have any academic understanding it is for you to provide evidence against my assertions.. You demonstrate to me,  with evidence, how sikhi doesn't promote egalitarianism.. 

Dog Barking..? You sound like a pig squealing 

3 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

LOL 

So let me just get this straight.. Basically what you are saying is let's disregard sggsj. 

You speak of puraatan sources yet the terms of reference you are looking for are 18/19th century. Why is not sggsj enough for you.. 

You are challenging my assertion so if you have any academic understanding it is for you to provide evidence against my assertions.. You demonstrate to me,  with evidence, how sikhi doesn't promote egalitarianism.. 

Dog Barking..? You sound like a pig squealing 

The purtan sources all reference SSGS, it was how sikhs lived during that time, so unless you're saying they didn't know true sikhi? The fact that you can't even provide them just shows you have none as they're alien to you, As I showed SGGS has been used to insinuate all sorts of things, from racism to hatred. 

Sorry that's not how logic works, you made the statement. SO back it up dogboy. If you continue barking about SSGSJ then please find tukhs and do your own arths, you can't because you can't even read Gurmukhi. People like you are the biggest hypocrites around, you bark and call others "worse than Ram Rai" but here you stand, can't even be arsed to learn about your own culture/religion and have the nerve to go around telling others about it, despite having NO actual knowledge on anything related to scripture. The muslims trying to discredit Sikhism probably did more than you, because atleast they actually attempt to read a little into sikhism. You're an embarrassment. 

13 hours ago, Kira said:

The purtan sources all reference SSGS, it was how sikhs lived during that time, so unless you're saying they didn't know true sikhi? The fact that you can't even provide them just shows you have none as they're alien to you, As I showed SGGS has been used to insinuate all sorts of things, from racism to hatred. 

Sorry that's not how logic works, you made the statement. SO back it up dogboy. If you continue barking about SSGSJ then please find tukhs and do your own arths, you can't because you can't even read Gurmukhi. People like you are the biggest hypocrites around, you bark and call others "worse than Ram Rai" but here you stand, can't even be arsed to learn about your own culture/religion and have the nerve to go around telling others about it, despite having NO actual knowledge on anything related to scripture. The muslims trying to discredit Sikhism probably did more than you, because atleast they actually attempt to read a little into sikhism. You're an embarrassment. 

Admin Note - DELETED

On 28/10/2017 at 3:41 PM, Kira said:

Why don't you provide reference to discredit the idea that sikhi or the nanak panth doesn't promote egalitarianism..? It should be easy if we are to believe you? 

12 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

Why don't you provide reference to discredit the idea that sikhi or the nanak panth doesn't promote egalitarianism..? It should be easy if we are to believe you? 

You really don't know how debates work. So let me break it down for you.

You make a statement, I ask for evidence, you provide none except saying "its written in SSGSJ" then I say I can use scripture to make any point I want, you don't provide rebuttal for that, except latch onto your usual stuff, I even made it easy for you by asking you to provide Puratan sources as they were written by Gursikhs on Sikh life. Yet you refuse to do so.

So let me make this 100% simple so even someone like you can understand. You made the statement and assertion, So burden of proof is on you. Until you provide it, maybe shut up and sit down?