Independent Newspaper's hit piece on Sikh Youth UK

proactive

37 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Please elaborate how I propagate tyranny.

Who is the tyranny against?

Muslims. You're a disgrace, how dare you post Islamophobic content here, how dare you oppress the poor minority who suffered so much at the hands of others throughout history (!)

15 minutes ago, Kira said:

Muslims. You're a disgrace, how dare you post Islamophobic content here, how dare you oppress the poor minority who suffered so much at the hands of others throughout history (!)

I apologise for being such a bigot.

I should embrace the peaceful Sharia law where I can peacefully accept that women's word is worth half of a man.

I should wholeheartedly accept that gay people should be thrown off buildings.

Then maybe I will become enlightened. 

57 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Sunny 

For starters you naturally assert or insinuate that Tommy Robinson is a bigot without actually hearing what he has to say.

In this free democratic country we should listen to all points of view.

The fact that you do not like this, particularly from your political end of the spectrum is very similar to the Communist era where people are dismissed without hearing what they have to say because it does not suit your narrative.

The problem with universities these days is that have become no platforms for freedom of speech (particularly since they are very much on the left)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/universities-told-must-commit-free-speech-new-plans/amp/

LOL 

Tommy Robinson has every right to articulate his political opinion and I for one defend that whether or not I agree with it. 

I've listened to much of what he speaks and come to the conclusion that he is bigoted.. But let us put him aside and make projections, assumptions about a third party. Let's speak of our views.. 

Please qualify your assertions about me and why you feel the need to be disparaging about me.. I'm interested to understand your logic.. If logic drives your comments.. 

Sunny lol

6 minutes ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

LOL 

Tommy Robinson has every right to articulate his political opinion and I for one defend that whether or not I agree with it. 

I've listened to much of what he speaks and come to the conclusion that he is bigoted.. But let us put him aside and make projections, assumptions about a third party. Let's speak of our views.. 

Please qualify your assertions about me and why you feel the need to be disparaging about me.. I'm interested to understand your logic.. If logic drives your comments.. 

Sunny lol

I don't think that I have been disparaging about you.

You are clearly someone who believes is following the Sikh way but the reality is that you are clearly indoctrinated to think like a Cultural Marxist. 

It is clear that you dismiss any Sikh organisation that does not follow the left wing line.

It seems your mindset it based on what this KGB guy. You seem to display some of these symptoms:

5 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You are clearly someone who believes is following the Sikh way but the reality is that you are clearly indoctrinated to think like a Cultural Marxist. 

It is clear that you dismiss any Sikh organisation that does not follow the left wing line.

It seems your mindset it based on what this KGB guy. You seem to display some of these symptoms:

Hahaha ?I love it 

8 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Fair enough.. Calling me a 'cultural marxist' or referring to me as 'sunny' is not particularly disparaging or offensive.. Even though you evidently used the terms mockingly.. ?

Thank you for recognising me as someone who believes in following sikhi.. Please tell me how I am brain washed and enlighten me as to where exactly I am going wrong.. I aspire to be a better  sikh, and believe in challenging any lazy assumptions I arrive at.. So please explain how I am indoctrinated and please explain what a cultural marxist actually is 

Humbly 

S

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

I have already shown examples.

I have even displayed with the video of the stages of this indoctrination but it seems you choose to avoid it.

Avoiding what my brother? 

It appears to me that you use such labels as 'cultural marxist' without having a clear definition of what it is..

Please in your own words explain.. What examples have you provided of evidence of my indoctrination? 

Using content produced by others just suggests to me that you don't really know what you are talking about... I'm sure you do... But without explicitly articulating your assertion, quite frankly it seems like you are more comfortable in being a sycophant than having your own opinions.. 

With all due respect 

S