Sign in to follow this  
Big_Tera

Sikh channels

Are any of the Sikh channels available on Virgin media? Was thinking of switching to virgin as out of contract but cant find any info. Not even in the Sikh channel website itself. 

Was previously with Sky who had all the channels for free. Including Sangat, Akaal, ptc Punjabi ect. 

Edited by Big_Tera

4 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Are any of the Sikh channels available on Virgin media? Was thinking of switching to virgin as out of contract but cant find any info. Not even in the Sikh channel website itself. 

Was previously with Sky who had all the channels for free. Including Sangat, Akaal, ptc Punjabi ect. 

Even if your contract with Sky has run out, keep the box hooked up, you should still get all the free channels.

54 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Even if your contract with Sky has run out, keep the box hooked up, you should still get all the free channels.

Thats an Idea however I know longer have the box. But maybe I could buy a new one? I still have the connection for it. 

2 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Thats an Idea however I know longer have the box. But maybe I could buy a new one? I still have the connection for it. 

Yeah you can get one on ebay. I'm using a box from the early 2000s lol, still does the job. Only use it for the Sikh channels anyway.

5 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

Yeah you can get one on ebay. I'm using a box from the early 2000s lol, still does the job. Only use it for the Sikh channels anyway.

That seems like a good idea  Might try and purchase one on ebay. Alot Better then paying a monthly subscription if its free. 

As already stated the Sikh channels are all free to air on Sky so any satellite receiver connected to your sky feed will be able to pick them them up they are not encrypted. You don't even need an official sky box as such.