Justifying Abuse

Guest Singh

Today I was sat with a group of my friends and we were having breakfast. On the table next to me was this asian guy. He was very arrogant and he was being very loud. He was talking about how he was abusing and tormenting some girl he knows. He was saying things like he had threatened to kill her and that she was crying  because she was so scared of what he is going to do with her family. Yet in the conversation he claimed he didnt really know her.  One of my friends on my table said that the guy was in his lessons and that he was a muslim. I dont know i think we all know that Muslims have a different way of viewing women but this guy was just obssessed with talking about emotional manipulating this poor girl. I felt really sorry for her. After the guy had left my friend told me he always makes comments to that girl in lessons but nobody says anything because he acts so nice to the teachers and the rest. It just made me question why people think its okay to be emotionally manipulative and abuse somebody because they believe they have the power to? 

Nobody made you King or God for you to be trying to harm another. Some people need to think with their brains. 

I think thats disgusting. He should be ashamed of himself. Maybe not at this moment but one day he will feel bad for trying to hurt somebody else. Nobody deserves to go through that. And nobody has that power. 

2 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

Today I was sat with a group of my friends and we were having breakfast. On the table next to me was this asian guy. He was very arrogant and he was being very loud. He was talking about how he was abusing and tormenting some girl he knows. He was saying things like he had threatened to kill her and that she was crying  because she was so scared of what he is going to do with her family. Yet in the conversation he claimed he didnt really know her.  One of my friends on my table said that the guy was in his lessons and that he was a muslim. I dont know i think we all know that Muslims have a different way of viewing women but this guy was just obssessed with talking about emotional manipulating this poor girl. I felt really sorry for her. After the guy had left my friend told me he always makes comments to that girl in lessons but nobody says anything because he acts so nice to the teachers and the rest. It just made me question why people think its okay to be emotionally manipulative and abuse somebody because they believe they have the power to? 

Nobody made you King or God for you to be trying to harm another. Some people need to think with their brains. 

He should be reported to the teachers, they should be aware of his behaviour towards the girl.  If you feel sorry for the girl, then do something about it.

16 minutes ago, simran345 said:

He should be reported to the teachers, they should be aware of his behaviour towards the girl.  If you feel sorry for the girl, then do something about it.

Forget reporting to the teacher, I would of called the police.... if someone is threatening violence and you have reason to believe that the threats may become real then you are obliged to call the cops.... he is wrong or not we all kno but you doing nothing apart from posting the thing on here is just as wrong.

also I have seen many sikhs/ punjabis be absive towards there wife's, sisters, daughters. I don't think it is necessary to always undermine muslims, I think we have enough Muslim bashing on here as it is, I know by mentioning the word Muslim the thread gets more views and comments but please, we do not need to drag the word muslim into everything, it just looks petty and a low blow. You could have written this thread without describing the  religion, it still would have been fine.

1 hour ago, SikhInTheMaking said:

I can think of a few other ways of dealing with someone like that  lol I know alot of people wont like what im about to say but you have to question why the majority is usually muslim guys who abuse like this. I hear stories all the time and know someone personally who went through hell with a muslim guy. Something to do with the culture or religion surely? Ive never seen or been made aware of guys preying on girls and manipulating them the way they do

What you are referring to is also done by Jamaican guys, infact it is a cultural thing for Jamaicans to abuse there woman, Muslim men maybe one or two incidents here and there just like in Punjabi community...

why so much Muslim bashing on here??????????? Are you guys feeling threatened by them or are you lot obsessed with muslims or maybe both? 

1 hour ago, SikhInTheMaking said:

you have to question why the majority is usually muslim guys who abuse like this. I hear stories all the time and know someone personally who went through hell with a muslim guy. Something to do with the culture or religion surely? Ive never seen or been made aware of guys preying on girls and manipulating them the way they do

I agree with you that Muslims do have a reputation for violence and degrading women. I know there are soo many people from other religions that are violent but for me I think they are the only religion that justifies their violence in the name of God. Its shocking and soo disgusting. 

And tbh I think he needs reporting. Nothing justifies abuse. 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Forget reporting to the teacher, I would of called the police.... if someone is threatening violence and you have reason to believe that the threats may become real then you are obliged to call the cops.... he is wrong or not we all kno but you doing nothing apart from posting the thing on here is just as wrong.

It depends how old the poster is. He states it happened in class, so I’m assuming it’s as school. So this is classed bullying. The teachers need to be aware first of what’s going on in their classes, as the school surely should have a policy on bullying. 

Yes my friend has said he has tried to tell the tutors but nobody takes the poor girl seriously because she seems to be too quiet and because the tutor likes the asian. This all happened in the University hall. My friend or I really have no proof. I have never even seen the girl before but my friend has asked her in lessons if she is ok and he said she just nods.  I can only pray God will help her through. Satnam Waheguru?

1 hour ago, simran345 said:

It depends how old the poster is. He states it happened in class, so I’m assuming it’s as school. So this is classed bullying. The teachers need to be aware first of what’s going on in their classes, as the school surely should have a policy on bullying. 

Hmm, true but op has just written its in uni so they should just report it to the police, yes the uni probably has policies too but threatning violence is also a crime, she could get him done for emotional harassment... but she will have to do it... 

1 hour ago, Guest Singh said:

Yes my friend has said he has tried to tell the tutors but nobody takes the poor girl seriously because she seems to be too quiet and because the tutor likes the asian. This all happened in the University hall. My friend or I really have no proof. I have never even seen the girl before but my friend has asked her in lessons if she is ok and he said she just nods.  I can only pray God will help her through. Satnam Waheguru?

Is that guy the girls boyfriend or snoring or ex? 

Why is he talking so openly about hurting her? Are you sure he will do what his saying or is he just mouthing off like a big mouth?

the people his bragging to, are they supporting him? 

Have you spoken to the girl? Are you worried about her safety?? Has this been an on going thing or an one off? Ifs it ongoing maybe the girl should keep a diary of events and you too can log stuff in in your own diary when ever you witness or hear anything, maybe then after gathering dates, times and incidents the tutour may take you guys serious, if still no help then take all your lodgings to the police and make a harassment complaint! End of....