Sikh Sangat Logo

Guest Kaur

I think the logo for Sikh voices of the two lions with the khanda needs to change. I really do like the design but I think one of the lions needs a crown or something to that effect. Just my opinion. 

Im sorry im bored and I just thought I'd comment on the logo. Anybody agree/ disagree? 

Anways yeh I really want to change the background blue to an electric blue and maybe overline the gold lions.  They need to be more bold in gold and make the Khanda a brighter orange. Also one of the lions need a crown.  

Or maybe it could be an electric blue background with two full bodied lions with gold outlines and both of them kneeling towards each other with the Khanda in the middle.

We got this logo custom designed it back in 2007 ‘ish. Paid good money and effort on it but some folks from different places ripped the design off from us by using exact same logo and replaced the writing part of their own. Suggest changes and get it made and we can change the logo :) 

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, S1ngh said:

We got this logo custom designed it back in 2007 ‘ish. Paid good money and effort on it but some folks from different places ripped the design off from us by using exact same logo and replaced the writing part of their own. Suggest changes and get it made and we can change the logo :) 

Always good to trademark a logo, helps the person who designed the logo as well as the consumer, (which I assume is you, unless someone else owns the site?).