The world exists from a very old time. So all this time, there was absolutely no hope for any of these devte merging into God by taking Amrit. So what happened to their souls after Amrit ? Are they still around to do seva or are they retired?

If there is a hierarchy, then it means that 3 devte jumped the hierarchy to be born to take amrit. They should have finished their turns in their seva. What was the hurry to abandon their duties?

So now if we assume that they took amrit then returned back to the hierarchy, then isn't it awesome we are being ruled by a Sikh Brahma, Vishnu, Shivji and Indra - the whole world is Sikh. 

Well we have not linked the devte directly to sikhi - we just saw char sahibzadhe as char sahibzadhe until some mahapurash got some divine idea that they were actually the Hindu Gods who had been worshipped for centuries and then they decided to abandon the Hindus and change into Sikhs.

If there is a hierarchy then, it would also go something like Christian, muslim, Sikh - because mahapurash have also declared that mukti exists only in sikhi as is proved by the Suleiman ghost. If this theory is correct, then it explains why muslims are taking birth in great numbers now - coz one day they will also all become Sikhs and this is when the Khalsa will be ruling the world.

On 15/10/2017 at 10:31 AM, NonExistant said:

I read somewhere that Guru Gobind Singh Ji's sons, the Chaar Sahibzade, were actually the Hindu Deities Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu and Mahesh in their past lives. 

Is this true????? Apparently a sant predicted it or whatever.

There are some stories like this floating around. In the end it makes no difference really.

In "Sri Kalgidhar Parkash" (I think) the Kavi Santokh Singh (I think) has written that the origins of the Sahibzade was from Satjug when the demons were trying to kill the Devi and she took refuge in the mountains near the dera of a Rishi.   the other demons asked this Rishi where is the devi and the rishi took the lion skin which he was sitting on to meditate and shook it. From that many lions appeared and devoured the demons and helped the goddess kill the demons. In this book it says that these lions were then told to do tapasya until kalyug where they were to be born in Guru Sahibs house. The rishi was supposed to be Guru teg Bahadur.

Baba Santa Singh says something similiar (although not in as much detail) in one of his kathas of Sri Sarbloh.

7 hours ago, Kira said:

God through Gurbani & Science. The writer of the book has done a-lot of research and almost all of writing within the book reference Brahmgyanis, scholars and other mahapurkhs as the source of what he put down. If there's anything in particular you want to read I an upload it here, I really don't mind. Or message me and I'll send you it.

The hierarchy is something like Indra<Brahma<Shiva<Vishnu<Maya

As one passes another takes his place, same for the other trinity. 

Guru Ji wanted us to worship the Supreme Lord, not the Devtas. I'm speculating here (as I could never hope to understand what Akaal Purkh Saroop Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj was thinking) but if these secrets were all released at the time then there was nothing stopping the Hindus just worshipping a respected Sahibzaade to continue Devta pooja. 

The universe is so mysterious and vast, heck if you read other scriptures there's interesting details about why certain avatars of Vishnu had to take birth through the womb. These facts are omitted from other texts.

Probably the ones that are contained to our brahmand (Galaxy) since each region has its own trinity. 

Again im just speculating.rbani 

You dont need to tell me that penji :) the main issue arises when everyone tries to link Sikhi into everything, rather than treating it like a full picture they see it as a jigsaw.

bro 

gurbani  has the hierarchy the other way ika mai jugat viaaie tin chele parvan ....adi shakti creates maya acting on and through the three chele brahma, vishnu and shiva , given that indra comes after them surely he is subservient especially since he could not destroy the demons himself and had to call on adi shakti through chandi to get the job done.

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

bro 

gurbani  has the hierarchy the other way ika mai jugat viaaie tin chele paitvan ....adi shakti creates maya acting on and through the three chele brahma, vishnu and shiva , given that indra comes after them surely he is subservient especially since he could not destroy the demons himself and had to call on adi shakti through chandi to get the job done.

Nice explanation penji. I have been pondering over these lines for a day or two now, I think you just nailed It.

7 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

Nice explanation penji. I have been pondering over these lines for a day or two now, I think you just nailed It.

the other thing also adi shakti made Maya/kaal which created asura as well dev lok that's why asura could never be conquered without dev lok asking for shastra from akal purakh  ... the true mahakaal  as it is only by his hukam kaal can be destroyed

3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

bro 

gurbani  has the hierarchy the other way ika mai jugat viaaie tin chele parvan ....adi shakti creates maya acting on and through the three chele brahma, vishnu and shiva , given that indra comes after them surely he is subservient especially since he could not destroy the demons himself and had to call on adi shakti through chandi to get the job done.

Penji that's exactly what I said. the (<) refers to their lifelines, hence why Maya doesn't have a less than symbol.  In terms of age and how long they will live, Maya will grossly outlive Vishnu, but he'll outlive Shiva and so on. Another one leaves and has his place taken by another and so on.

1 hour ago, Kira said:

Penji that's exactly what I said. the (<) refers to their lifelines, hence why Maya doesn't have a less than symbol.  In terms of age and how long they will live, Maya will grossly outlive Vishnu, but he'll outlive Shiva and so on. Another one leaves and has his place taken by another and so on.

ooooohhhh coding symbols but bhrava ussin left to right large to small normally list karde han tahin samaj nahin aaii