"sikh" awarness or indian awareness?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat Sri Akal:

In its wierd way, Sikh Awareness is doing a great service to the Sikh community by finally exposing all of the parchar that threatens Sikhism's existence. It should be presented on an open forum so that all references that the "Snatan" side is proposing is dealt with references from the Sikh Panth.

Sure it can be frustrating. The forum houses opinions of Namdharis, "Nihungs" (not the real ones), and others who are off the Sikh Path, ignoring the Guru Panth and following their own manmat (hey, if the Gurus listened to the Panth, who are these people...keep that in mind)...but these issues MUST be dealt with, as our ancestors ignored it too long. Many historians who have recieved validation in Sikhism need to be brought to light for their writing's shortcomings (no offense intended...they did what they thought was right) and others just need to be proven wrong.

So let the site serve its purpose. So far, they have not restricted any posts that are under guidelines and communication is freely done there.

Patience...patience. Don't do :g , do more of :T: and be grin.gif

Guest learner singh

waheguru!

I think they are helping sikh community by exposing propaganda and views of all and you are claiming something different.. Some personal grudge?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Firstly I would like to state thats its not correct to label a site as something due to a post or two. Whatever may have been said is the opinion of an individual and not the site, this is clearly stated on the first page when you visit the site, if you had taken the time to read what is written.

All I would like to say is please do not start rumours or topics like this as it downplays the work of people involved within it (eg people setting up and maintaining these sites).

they do accept the nirankaris namdaris nangs and all other nalaktharis

This line in particular makes me think, I can tell you for a fact that if I ran a forum I would let anyone join and not DISCRIMINATE against people, as I'm sure you know thats also not in line with what Sikhi is about.

If you find something on any site that you do not agree with or find offensive, then please put forward your beliefs and prove whatever has been said wrong, instead of making posts like this.

If I was to act like the person who started this post, i could go to another forum and start a post on this site looking down on sikhawareness.com for silly reasons, which we all know is not true but it can be done. Lets reply to people making statements that you do not agree with instead of walking away and making comments elsewhere.

Waheguru Ji

Pull Chuk Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Wa

heguru Ji Ki Fateh

If you don't see God in all, you don't see God at all

what r this boards members view to the so called "sikh" awarness forums??

THe site is there not for the progress of sikhi, but for the progress of the demise of sikhi. And the absorption of it into hinduisim.

That is my view, now lets hear others?

Phaji, on what basis do you make this statement?? I am intregued and would like to know how you have come to this conclusion.

Is it the fact that people are allowed to express an OPINION??

Thanks

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

naye personal tha ni, but ms514 paji brougth up a great point, they do accept the nirankaris namdaris nangs and all other nalaktharis, but unknowingly are doing more damage to them then good.

but u c what i'm saying the site is'nt for sikhi, its intend is for something else but in a wierd way its helping wow ^_^

If the site is not for Sikhi, then what do you think its for? I am seeing alot of negative vibes from you aimed at this site. Will have to check the site out to see whats going on there B)

wjkk wjkf

what i'm saying is that the forum admins supposedlly sikhs support some of these narakthalis, they are ppl, and definatly i respect them for beign humans but their beliefs are twisted ie. namdharis say that guru gobind singh ji hid under a different name.....he said the khalsa should never hide...2 support such views is blasphomy

go thru the site, u'll even notice insulting views to baba banda singh ji bahadur

and many other views which do not mix in wiht the vast ppls views

go c for ur self :D

:D