5akaalsingh    87

• Like 3

5akaalsingh    87
2 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

overly groomed feline pu$$ycat

Typical type of encouragement you get from a  desi uncle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

overly groomed feline pu$$ycat

That's golden coming from you. You couldn't even defend yourself when you got verbally attacked by your co-workers. Put your head down and walked home like a "feline pu$$ycat" to vent on this forum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Big_Tera    400
22 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

That's golden coming from you. You couldn't even defend yourself when you got verbally attacked by your co-workers. Put your head down and walked home like a "feline pu$$ycat" to vent on this forum. 

I was actually meant to update that thread. But for the record. I went back to the place and had a stern word with the manager who was racist. I gave her one a good telling off. She nearly cried when I said I will be making a formal complaint of racism against her. 

I am still deciding if I should take the matter further and go to the head office. Also it was not my co workers I had a issue with it was the boss. I got on with the co workers perfectly fine.

So no, I always make sure people pay who double cross me. including you!

Edited by Big_Tera

Big_Tera    400
On 07/10/2017 at 7:17 PM, 5akaalsingh said:

Typical type of encouragement you get from a  desi uncle.

What type of role model is this ulu kapata. With a shaved and trimmed beard dancing around like a fifi boy?

Edited by Big_Tera

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Guest Kaur 2
      VJKK VJKF No not really. VJKK VJKF
    • Guest Kaur 2
      VJKK VJKF Here is the simran again: Please everyone listen to it!!! I absolutely love it...
    • Guest Singhhhh
      Wow penji, I can really feel the prem in your post. It really makes me feel like crap, that you are desiring to taste Amrit so much, that you don’t even care what your parents think only what waheguru thinks, and I’m here after tasting Amrit and wanting to give it up so easily. You have really made me see sikhi in a different way. I didn’t even realise that all this time, going through all this stuff, is just a test. And I feel ASHAMED by still saying that I don’t think I will be able to keep up with the rehat. I just wished I went to an amritdhari school, where everybody was a gursikh and in one roop!!!! But really penji, with the all the time you spent, sending pics and writing on this forum. I feel like you’re  a God send. And also at such a young age. Even though it might not seem as much coming from me, a gursikh thinking of leaving sikhi, I pray that maharaj will bless you with Amrit, and NEVER put you in the situation I am in. But before taking Amrit, (but I’m sure you are) make sure you are 100% sure. Tbh I just wish that I took amrit at an older age. But no one is the same. Your karam could be amazing compared to mine. And you seem like you have the prem to keep Amrit and rehat from the age 13 to your last breath. Thank you so much penji
    • Guest Kaur 2
      Just making a point but surely when girls comment about you it makes you hankari (egoistic) so I would surround myself with good sangat not with sangat that will activate your hankar (ego) and kaam (lust). I know its hard but you should feel so much love for Vaheguru that girls ill look up to you and want to be more like you. Here, listen to this Vaheguru simran, it is really beautiful, more beautiful than any girl you will ever meet.   BoS_Intro_Vaheguru_Simran_(Sikh_meditation)_-_Qi-Rattan_(04_12_16).mp3
    • Guest Kaur 2
      VJKK VJKF I am not sure veerji but I will try to find out... It probably was. VJKK VJKF