Lucy & Dimple Singh's story from Australia

Premi5    66
On 07/10/2017 at 1:13 PM, singhbj singh said:

What is the meaning of this video? It's just actors/actresses

• Haha 1

simran345    2,464
2 hours ago, Premi5 said:

😂 lol paji twanu samj ki nai ayi, advert Wagga Wagga thel di a. Lol @ the name. 

singhbj singh    1,179
2 hours ago, Premi5 said:

It's a well researched n scripted commercial.

It's Entertaining & funny advert showing jat Sikh psyche.

simran345    2,464
14 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

It's a well researched n scripted commercial.

It's Entertaining & funny advert showing jat Sikh psyche.

How do you know they are Jat? You don’t thats why, there’s no mention of a caste in the advert, so why are you even bringing caste into it? And before you say it, not every Jat has a kohti. 

singhbj singh    1,179
42 minutes ago, simran345 said:

How do you know they are Jat? You don’t thats why, there’s no mention of a caste in the advert, so why are you even bringing caste into it? And before you say it, not every Jat has a kohti. 

General assumption is that jat's are zameendaars in Punjab.

Storyline in commercial is based on their lifestyle.

• Haha 1

simran345    2,464
1 hour ago, singhbj singh said:

General assumption is that jat's are zameendaars in Punjab.

Storyline in commercial is based on their lifestyle.

And where in the advert does it show anybody doing any kheti work? How many zameendars in Punjab, do you know of that speak Hindi and live like that in the pind? 

Never seen a fireplace like that in a zameendar house, or the women sitting at the table playing games like that. The only thing they show which is closest to being a zameendar is the rifles, but still it doesn’t mean they are Jat. So where’s the buffalos, and tractors then ? The advert is portraying a well off wealthy educated family, which could be any caste. 

Edited by simran345
Spelling mistake