Name and shame corrupt Gurdwara commitee's that put business before sangat and parchar

superkaur

well you have got time and love for your little town in warwickshire, as you have written essays on this, then thought your clever by calling me a pakora LOL. But when I called you a samosa you didnt like it. Now do you realise how pathetic you come across? I aint got negativity or hatred, I got better things to do in my time. You just dont like the fact I cussed your town, your probs part of the besharam commitee yourself hence why you got ants in your pants LOL. Maybe you should add your own name to this list!!! 

P.S I rather stay away from your palm, never know where its been.

4 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

well you have got time and love for your little town in warwickshire, as you have written essays on this, then thought your clever by calling me a pakora LOL. But when I called you a samosa you didnt like it. Now do you realise how pathetic you come across? I aint got negativity or hatred, I got better things to do in my time. You just dont like the fact I cussed your town, your probs part of the besharam commitee yourself hence why you got ants in your pants LOL. Maybe you should add your own name to this list!!! 

P.S I rather stay away from your palm, never know where its been.

I like your bluntness. Society needs to be more blunt, and people should have thicker skins when the truth hurts and address problems/situations in which they are not at the best standards. 

5 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Sitting here writing all this doesnt give me any pleasure, its actually besti that a highly populated 'sikh' area is such a shambles. From the leam lads i know, there is now a lot of muslims moving in, buying take aways etc so i can imagine the situation getting worse.

A red flag sign for the Sikh community there. This is part of the reason why I don't support those who want to increase the Sikh population in the UK. It will all kick off in future, and when the goray have vented against Muslims, we will not be far behind. 

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

Is the lack of posts on this thread a good sign that the Gurdwaras are being run well? Or a sign of sangat too embarrassed/ashamed to speak out ?

Probably means that people don’t have knowledge about the Gurdwaras that have been mentioned in the above posts, so can’t comment on them. 

Or it could be, that everybody’s waiting for chutney’s input ?. (sorry couldn’t resist that one, forgive me)

Ki samose pakoreh bolde? Eh koi mitaiyi di dukaan a? ?

There's actually people here trying to defend Leamington Gurdwara? Lol.

This Gurdwara and it's dodgy commitee have a long history of anti Sikh practices and pig headed ego to go against the panth:

-  Leamington Gurdwara was a focal point for interfaith marriages, the commitee even hired private security firms to try and stop protestors and encouraged weddings on weekdays etc to try and go "under the radar". They also tried to create a rogue group of Gurdwaras and engage with the police to get protestors arrested if they tried to stop interfaith marriages. They called the police on peaceful protestors and told lies that the protestors broke down doors and assaulted sangat and had several weapons which caused a heavy handed police presence and response.

- They attempted to build a party hall and bar on Gurdwara premises , and the commitee were forced to appear on Sikh channel to explain themselves. A planning permission request was submitted for this purpose.

- They refuse to let anybody speak on stage against the consumption of alcohol etc.

Various committee members past and presentwho I will not name have very chequered pasts...some of which were being sued for defamation by some amritdharee Singh's.

Leamington Punjabis themselves doesn't have a particularly good reputation...Girls known for sleeping around etc, guys known for being druggys and alcoholics... 

There are also other dodgy Gurdwaras as well in Leicester known for sham interfaith Anand Karan ceremonies as well as Leeds and Bradford. 

2 hours ago, Cisco_Singh said:

There's actually people here trying to defend Leamington Gurdwara? Lol.

This Gurdwara and it's dodgy commitee have a long history of anti Sikh practices and pig headed ego to go against the panth:

-  Leamington Gurdwara was a focal point for interfaith marriages, the commitee even hired private security firms to try and stop protestors and encouraged weddings on weekdays etc to try and go "under the radar". They also tried to create a rogue group of Gurdwaras and engage with the police to get protestors arrested if they tried to stop interfaith marriages. They called the police on peaceful protestors and told lies that the protestors broke down doors and assaulted sangat and had several weapons which caused a heavy handed police presence and response.

- They attempted to build a party hall and bar on Gurdwara premises , and the commitee were forced to appear on Sikh channel to explain themselves. A planning permission request was submitted for this purpose.

- They refuse to let anybody speak on stage against the consumption of alcohol etc.

Various committee members past and presentwho I will not name have very chequered pasts...some of which were being sued for defamation by some amritdharee Singh's.

Leamington Punjabis themselves doesn't have a particularly good reputation...Girls known for sleeping around etc, guys known for being druggys and alcoholics... 

There are also other dodgy Gurdwaras as well in Leicester known for sham interfaith Anand Karan ceremonies as well as Leeds and Bradford. 

Well said bro, Leam like i said, for a place with a high 'Sikh' population is mainly a mess. Dharam seva lot have done well to turn the tide, but the average punjabi is either on the 'im jatt' sharabi vibe, or thinking they are white. The girls particularly the younger ones are mainly with non apneh mundeh, while the older ones (the majority) had bad reputations too. The commitee is a joke and even the kids of well known Singhs from this area are not close to Sikhi. Like I also said before, writing this doesnt give me any pleasure, its very sad.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

why ? Gurbani is the true roop of Guru ji and tyar bar tyar Guru Khalsa Panth ji  what else needs to be seen ?

What about people whose learning style is more visually inclined? Could help them along the way.