Name and shame corrupt Gurdwara commitee's that put business before sangat and parchar

superkaur

Recently my cousin sister decided to get married and when they were speaking to the gurdwara management guys to arrange the wedding at the gurdwara the guy told them various packages/options they could chose each with various crazy extortion amounts of they would have to pay which didnt feel right with her and the family as the gurdwara is supposed to be a place of worship,  a charitable place to help the sangat but it felt more like a money making business.

They were also told there would be plenty of parking for the relatives and friends. However closer to the day of the wedding they was told there is no free parking and that the roads surrounding the gurdwara are residential parking which are metered and relatives/friends would have to pay to park on the roads.

When she told me this I felt disgusted that gurdwara commitee's are behaving this way and then wonder why people don't come gurdwara's regularly or look in to other faiths who help them.

3 hours ago, superkaur said:

Recently my cousin sister decided to get married and when they were speaking to the gurdwara management guys to arrange the wedding at the gurdwara the guy told them various packages/options they could chose each with various crazy extortion amounts of they would have to pay which didnt feel right with her and the family as the gurdwara is supposed to be a place of worship,  a charitable place to help the sangat but it felt more like a money making business.

What do the packages/options offer that are different to a normal Anand Karaj ? 

Besharam committee members i am aware of:

Sohi or Malhi in southall 

southampton gurdwara (not sure which 1) still doing out of faith marriages

leamington - run by a bunch of anti sikh money making thinking they are modern clowns - who the majority of kids are proper coconuts

Coventry GNP Gurdwara - stage secretary malkit bal - trimmed beard, sessioner and has the nerve to stand on stage and cuss Baba Thakur Singh

22 hours ago, Porsche911 said:

Pakoraa84 - I suggest you keep those comments to yourself. You have zero evidence of the state of the youth from this town, so it's no good making wild assumptions such as these. Also, let me just state that there is ONE Gurdwara for two towns (Leamingotn Spa and Warwick). The reason for this is because we have Unity, we don't feel the need to build 4 or 5 Gurdware, because X does not like Y and Z does not talk to them either.

You no doubt have differences in opinion, but that's a good thing to a certain extent. The majority of the towns Sangat are together and that's how it should be.

I can understand you have your perception from outside, but i need to put your straight as a local member of the Sangat, this Gurdwara is not torn to pieces with bad politics and shenanigans as a lot of outsiders like to think.

Bhul Chukk Maaf Karnaa Ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Proper funny you are calling me a pakora, does that make you a samosa?! I can say what I want and what I said is based on the truth. Yeah fair play leam got the dharam seva lot who i believe majority were moneh, but that doesnt excuse your pathetic commitee at the Gurdwara. Same commitee who wanted to build a bar on the Gurdwara site, same jokers who told Jathedar Daduwal that he cannot mention Khalistan, or speak against drinking on 'their stage', same clowns who tried extorting money for Sikhi classes (to pay for electric LOL) and same bunch who majority are moneh and sessionheads. this gurdwara is also used a hotbed for interfaith marriages despite the Hukamnama from Akal Takht Sahib. Oh and its run by mota sio the buddy of mass butcherer sumedh saini. get you head out of the clouds, leam and warwick aint nothing to be proud of, most the girls are shacked up with goreh or kaleh, there is hardly any keshdhari lads and then you got the old wana be gangstas who cant do anything in leamington let alone anywhere else. in terms of size and population, leam warwick are a pure besti area for apneh. 

32 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Proper funny you are calling me a pakora, does that make you a samosa?! I can say what I want and what I said is based on the truth. Yeah fair play leam got the dharam seva lot who i believe majority were moneh, but that doesnt excuse your pathetic commitee at the Gurdwara. Same commitee who wanted to build a bar on the Gurdwara site, same jokers who told Jathedar Daduwal that he cannot mention Khalistan, or speak against drinking on 'their stage', same clowns who tried extorting money for Sikhi classes (to pay for electric LOL) and same bunch who majority are moneh and sessionheads. this gurdwara is also used a hotbed for interfaith marriages despite the Hukamnama from Akal Takht Sahib. Oh and its run by mota sio the buddy of mass butcherer sumedh saini. get you head out of the clouds, leam and warwick aint nothing to be proud of, most the girls are shacked up with goreh or kaleh, there is hardly any keshdhari lads and then you got the old wana be gangstas who cant do anything in leamington let alone anywhere else. in terms of size and population, leam warwick are a pure besti area for apneh. 

You can call me whatever you want to, that's all you're capable of to be honest, just running your mouth off by the sounds of it. I actually hold my head in shame with the disgust and hatred you are coming out with. Where on earth have you heard all of this gossip from? These claims are unbelievable and I can tell you straight that I will not be here to pick at all of your wild claims and accusations.

It makes me sad to think this is the perception of an outsider. God knows the truth and exactly what happens at Leamington and Warwick Gurdwara Sahib and i am nobody to defend every allegation that is fired its way. Utterly disappointed with your attitude and i would physically walk away from you if you were to say this to my face, as i believe you are full of negativity with your accusations.

God Bless you Brother, i hope you achieve everything you want to in life, our paths may cross, but i will wont wish for it anytime soon. 

33 minutes ago, Porsche911 said:

You can call me whatever you want to, that's all you're capable of to be honest, just running your mouth off by the sounds of it. I actually hold my head in shame with the disgust and hatred you are coming out with. Where on earth have you heard all of this gossip from? These claims are unbelievable and I can tell you straight that I will not be here to pick at all of your wild claims and accusations.

It makes me sad to think this is the perception of an outsider. God knows the truth and exactly what happens at Leamington and Warwick Gurdwara Sahib and i am nobody to defend every allegation that is fired its way. Utterly disappointed with your attitude and i would physically walk away from you if you were to say this to my face, as i believe you are full of negativity with your accusations.

God Bless you Brother, i hope you achieve everything you want to in life, our paths may cross, but i will wont wish for it anytime soon. 

LOL geeza you started the name calling by trying to be funny and calling me pathetic little cuss such as 'pakora'... seriously how old are you? and all my points are not 'gossip'

Dharam Seva Records and/or those associated with them - they used to post on their Facebook page on a regular basis about the besharam tactics of the leam gurdwara commitee, asking for money to pay utility bills when Sikhi classes used to take place

Building a bar - 2014 time, there was a protest there as a result by Singhs 

Interfaith marriages - these have been and are still going on at this gurdwara - this led to a protest that got messy in late 2015.

Jathedar Daduwal said it himself, that when he came to leam they told him before his diwaan that he cannot mention Khalistan, speak against the sarkaar or even talk against drinking sharab

Google mota sio and sumedh saini.

regarding the leam/warwick youth - geeza are you blind, walk around you town centre, go to places where people go and you will see a lot of leam girls with goreh/kaleh boyfriends/husbands, while you will be lucky to see any keshdari lads even with trimmed beards. If getting out the house is something you cant do, look at majority of leam girls on facebook etc and you will know what i am talking about.

Sitting here writing all this doesnt give me any pleasure, its actually besti that a highly populated 'sikh' area is such a shambles. From the leam lads i know, there is now a lot of muslims moving in, buying take aways etc so i can imagine the situation getting worse.

you obvs love your beloved leam area, instead of calling me brother, go and see the score on ground level as opposed to wearing rose tinted glasses. 

23 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

LOL geeza you started the name calling by trying to be funny and calling me pathetic little cuss such as 'pakora'... seriously how old are you? and all my points are not 'gossip'

Dharam Seva Records and/or those associated with them - they used to post on their Facebook page on a regular basis about the besharam tactics of the leam gurdwara commitee, asking for money to pay utility bills when Sikhi classes used to take place

Building a bar - 2014 time, there was a protest there as a result by Singhs 

Interfaith marriages - these have been and are still going on at this gurdwara - this led to a protest that got messy in late 2015.

Jathedar Daduwal said it himself, that when he came to leam they told him before his diwaan that he cannot mention Khalistan, speak against the sarkaar or even talk against drinking sharab

Google mota sio and sumedh saini.

regarding the leam/warwick youth - geeza are you blind, walk around you town centre, go to places where people go and you will see a lot of leam girls with goreh/kaleh boyfriends/husbands, while you will be lucky to see any keshdari lads even with trimmed beards. If getting out the house is something you cant do, look at majority of leam girls on facebook etc and you will know what i am talking about.

Sitting here writing all this doesnt give me any pleasure, its actually besti that a highly populated 'sikh' area is such a shambles. From the leam lads i know, there is now a lot of muslims moving in, buying take aways etc so i can imagine the situation getting worse.

you obvs love your beloved leam area, instead of calling me brother, go and see the score on ground level as opposed to wearing rose tinted glasses. 

Yet again, more Hatred and negativity. I have no time for you and your allegations.

I'm not too proud of the town i was raised in, neither do i have excessive attachment with anything. I just feel the need to defend a cause when and where required.

No amount of my answers to your allegations and assumptions will ever change your negative views.

Talk to the Palm, because the face don't give a damn.