Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kaur 2

What is the right time to take amrit?

Guest Kaur 2   
Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:12 PM, Guest Chamkaur Sahib said:

So, if you don't know Gurmukhi, learn that.

I already know Gurmukhi thanks to maharaaj's kirpa. I had to learn it by myself (Thanks to Basics Of Sikhi's Learning Gurmukhi videos) But yes I will definitely try all the other tips. Thanks. 

monatosingh    108
On 10/12/2017 at 4:58 PM, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

She is probably saying no because I am only 13 years old and she wants me to concentrate on studies. That's probably it really.

VJKK VJKF

I am 16 years old and my mum says the exact same thing!

It is not because you are too young she knows there is some other reason. If it is show her some videos and talk to her how amrit saves people's lives.

Your mum isn't in that mindset of the positives. 

At the same time make sure to respect your mother. Don't start an argument with her just keep trying respectfully.

monatosingh    108
On 10/12/2017 at 5:02 PM, Guest Kaur 2 said:

I wish I was in Canada but I am in the UK. I will definitely follow your instructions. But to honest, I don't particularly have good sangat but  I try hard to stay away from bad sangat. Thanks for your response it really helped!

VJKK VJKF  

Which area are you in? There are 3 amrit sanchars coming up this month (1 of them is a monthly amrit sanchar it happens every month, the other two are because of Bandi Chor Divas).

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, monatosingh said:

I am 16 years old and my mum says the exact same thing!

It is not because you are too young she knows there is some other reason. If it is show her some videos and talk to her how amrit saves people's lives.

Your mum isn't in that mindset of the positives. 

At the same time make sure to respect your mother. Don't start an argument with her just keep trying respectfully.

How's your Amritvela and Nitnem so far? Usually that's what parents usually are concerned about not maintaining rehat.

monatosingh    108
8 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

How's your Amritvela and Nitnem so far? Usually that's what parents usually are concerned about not maintaining rehat.

Amritvela is now sort of back on track, nitnem has never been an issue just the waking up. I just need to stop being lazy and sit on my bed instead but I have a bad back so I can't help it and it stops my focus.

Edited by monatosingh
  • Like 1

Guest Kaur   
Guest Kaur

Whenever is right for you. Just make sure you take your time and dont rush your spiritual journey. 

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2
9 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

Amritvela is now sort of back on track, nitnem has never been an issue just the waking up. I just need to stop being lazy and sit on my bed instead but I have a bad back so I can't help it and it stops my focus.

That's great, now if your goal is mostly go convince your parents, I would recommend going slightly above that, like doing simran on your daily routine, (there is some controversy on who can Jaap Naam, so I don't want to argue on that). You can't fix health issues; however, if you must stay in bed, try to close your eyes and do basic paht you know, or simran.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this