Guest Kaur 2

How can I control the Panj Chor?

Guest Kaur 2   
Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

I do my nitnem and I try really hard to live a good and positive life but no matter what I always get either ego, anger or greed coming into play. I try really hard to stop it but I can't. I know it is wrong to feel these 3 and the other 2 as well but no matter how hard I try I simply can't stop feeling angry at the very least, my younger brother always seems to find a way to annoy me. Can someone please tell me a way to stop feeling these particular 3 because to be honest I don't really feel attachment or lust. It just seems to be ego, anger and greed.

VJKK VJKF

harsharan000    2,088
5 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

I do my nitnem and I try really hard to live a good and positive life but no matter what I always get either ego, anger or greed coming into play. I try really hard to stop it but I can't. I know it is wrong to feel these 3 and the other 2 as well but no matter how hard I try I simply can't stop feeling angry at the very least, my younger brother always seems to find a way to annoy me. Can someone please tell me a way to stop feeling these particular 3 because to be honest I don't really feel attachment or lust. It just seems to be ego, anger and greed.

VJKK VJKF

Pen Jee it is indeed  very good what you do by doing Nitnem.

But if you or anyone wants to get rid of the panj chor, try  what Guru Jee is telling us in His following verse:

ਰਸਨਾ ਸਚਾ ਸਿਮਰੀਐ ਮਨੁ ਤਨੁ ਨਿਰਮਲੁ ਹੋਇ

Rasanaa Sachaa Simareeai Man Than Niramal Hoe ||

With your tongue, repeat the True Name, and your mind and body shall become pure.

Sri Raag,  Guru Arjan Dev.

*Guru Jee says: if you repeat His Name, the panj chor shall be expelled out, as they are deep rooted within, and with the jaap of His Name, they feel very uncomfortable, as they can not stand its purity, so they leave away,  only thus we remain cool and peaceful.

Though you say, you are affected by three chors, the fact is, the other 2 are still  hidden within, it is just a matter of time to be stung by them, so why not spray the perfume of His Name and get rid of all of them for once and forever.

Pen Jee, there is no other antidote to fight them, so use the sword of His Name  as suggested by Guru Jee, and get rid of these chors.

True are His bachans, all other methods are useless.

God bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.

• Like 2

sikhni777    604

Sukhmani sahib is a powerful bani which should be included aling with your nitnem as much as possible. You do not have to perform the whole path in one go for a start. However try to do a few astpadhiya everyday.  Perform ardaas when you have completed one Sukhmani.  

Another thing we have forgotten these days is memorizing a shabad everyday. This way you will do more simran and be able to fight the punj chor better. 

• Like 1

simran345    2,464
14 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

VJKK VJKF

• Like 1

Guest Kaur 2   
Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

Thank you for these tips penji/paaji I will definitely try them, are there any other tips which will stop me from showing anger towards my brother? Again thanks.:waheguru:

VJKK VJKF 

simran345    2,464
3 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

Thank you for these tips penji/paaji I will definitely try them, are there any other tips which will stop me from showing anger towards my brother? Again thanks.:waheguru:

VJKK VJKF 

A thread on Anger/Krodh 

Guest Kaur 2   
Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

Thank you for the thread link penji. Will definitely need them!

VJKK VJKF 

Guest Kaur 2   
Guest Kaur 2
17 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Pen Jee it is indeed  very good what you do by doing Nitnem.

But if you or anyone wants to get rid of the panj chor, try  what Guru Jee is telling us in His following verse:

With your tongue, repeat the True Name, and your mind and body shall become pure.

Sri Raag,  Guru Arjan Dev.

*Guru Jee says: if you repeat His Name, the panj chor shall be expelled out, as they are deep rooted within, and with the jaap of His Name, they feel very uncomfortable, as they can not stand its purity, so they leave away,  only thus we remain cool and peaceful.

Though you say, you are affected by three chors, the fact is, the other 2 are still  hidden within, it is just a matter of time to be stung by them, so why not spray the perfume of His Name and get rid of all of them for once and forever.

Pen Jee, there is no other antidote to fight them, so use the sword of His Name  as suggested by Guru Jee, and get rid of these chors.

True are His bachans, all other methods are useless.

God bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.

Thank you very much for this message veerji really helped, will use the advice!

Again thank you

God Bless You...

VJKK VJKF

Guest Kaur 2   
Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

Harsharan paaji if I do a jaap of: 

Will doing a jaap of this help me control the 5 chor? Just a question. Thanks.

VJKK VJKF                :ssa       

harsharan000    2,088
14 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

Harsharan paaji if I do a jaap of: 

Will doing a jaap of this help me control the 5 chor? Just a question.     

Pen Jee,

the words above are not mine, rather the words of Guru Arjun Dev Maharaj, Wahiguru Akal Purukh Himself.

Please have no doubt in them.

You see, by His Bachan, even stones are ferried across, so what to say about us hopeless, weak, and heavy sinners.

When you do His Simran, just dissolve yourself in it, that is the correct method, then you shall see for yourself, how His kirpa embraces and protects you at all times and places.

He will be "ang sang" with you, then who will dare to trouble you? Not even Kal Purukh, nor his yam doots, neither mind nor the  chors.

All these are the summary of darkness, and if one is in the presence of the fountain of all Jot, namely Wahiguru, naturally darkness, can never ever be there, it is only when we turn our backs to Him, that the darkness surrounds us.

That is why, the Bani says to do His simran/bhakti, aath pahaer, while walking, working, waiting, eating, drinking...at all times, as much s possible,  for we have to drown the mind deep into His Simran, then only will the mind be purified from all its impurities.

Prabh Ka Simran man kee mael jaae.

God bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.

• Like 3

Guest Kaur 2   
Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

Thanks so much veerji you always seem to give me a really useful and loving response and I really appreciate it Thanks :ssa

VJKK VJKF

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Guest Kaur 2
      VJKK VJKF No not really. VJKK VJKF
    • Guest Kaur 2
      VJKK VJKF Here is the simran again: Please everyone listen to it!!! I absolutely love it...
    • Guest Singhhhh
      Wow penji, I can really feel the prem in your post. It really makes me feel like crap, that you are desiring to taste Amrit so much, that you don’t even care what your parents think only what waheguru thinks, and I’m here after tasting Amrit and wanting to give it up so easily. You have really made me see sikhi in a different way. I didn’t even realise that all this time, going through all this stuff, is just a test. And I feel ASHAMED by still saying that I don’t think I will be able to keep up with the rehat. I just wished I went to an amritdhari school, where everybody was a gursikh and in one roop!!!! But really penji, with the all the time you spent, sending pics and writing on this forum. I feel like you’re  a God send. And also at such a young age. Even though it might not seem as much coming from me, a gursikh thinking of leaving sikhi, I pray that maharaj will bless you with Amrit, and NEVER put you in the situation I am in. But before taking Amrit, (but I’m sure you are) make sure you are 100% sure. Tbh I just wish that I took amrit at an older age. But no one is the same. Your karam could be amazing compared to mine. And you seem like you have the prem to keep Amrit and rehat from the age 13 to your last breath. Thank you so much penji
    • Guest Kaur 2
      Just making a point but surely when girls comment about you it makes you hankari (egoistic) so I would surround myself with good sangat not with sangat that will activate your hankar (ego) and kaam (lust). I know its hard but you should feel so much love for Vaheguru that girls ill look up to you and want to be more like you. Here, listen to this Vaheguru simran, it is really beautiful, more beautiful than any girl you will ever meet.   BoS_Intro_Vaheguru_Simran_(Sikh_meditation)_-_Qi-Rattan_(04_12_16).mp3
    • Guest Kaur 2
      VJKK VJKF I am not sure veerji but I will try to find out... It probably was. VJKK VJKF