How can I control the Panj Chor?

Guest Kaur 2

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

I do my nitnem and I try really hard to live a good and positive life but no matter what I always get either ego, anger or greed coming into play. I try really hard to stop it but I can't. I know it is wrong to feel these 3 and the other 2 as well but no matter how hard I try I simply can't stop feeling angry at the very least, my younger brother always seems to find a way to annoy me. Can someone please tell me a way to stop feeling these particular 3 because to be honest I don't really feel attachment or lust. It just seems to be ego, anger and greed.

VJKK VJKF

Sukhmani sahib is a powerful bani which should be included aling with your nitnem as much as possible. You do not have to perform the whole path in one go for a start. However try to do a few astpadhiya everyday.  Perform ardaas when you have completed one Sukhmani.  

Another thing we have forgotten these days is memorizing a shabad everyday. This way you will do more simran and be able to fight the punj chor better. 

14 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

I do my nitnem and I try really hard to live a good and positive life but no matter what I always get either ego, anger or greed coming into play. I try really hard to stop it but I can't. I know it is wrong to feel these 3 and the other 2 as well but no matter how hard I try I simply can't stop feeling angry at the very least, my younger brother always seems to find a way to annoy me. Can someone please tell me a way to stop feeling these particular 3 because to be honest I don't really feel attachment or lust. It just seems to be ego, anger and greed.

VJKK VJKF

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

Thank you for these tips penji/paaji I will definitely try them, are there any other tips which will stop me from showing anger towards my brother? Again thanks.:waheguru:

VJKK VJKF 

Guest Kaur 2
17 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Pen Jee it is indeed  very good what you do by doing Nitnem.

But if you or anyone wants to get rid of the panj chor, try  what Guru Jee is telling us in His following verse:

ਰਸਨਾ ਸਚਾ ਸਿਮਰੀਐ ਮਨੁ ਤਨੁ ਨਿਰਮਲੁ ਹੋਇ

Rasanaa Sachaa Simareeai Man Than Niramal Hoe ||

With your tongue, repeat the True Name, and your mind and body shall become pure.

Sri Raag,  Guru Arjan Dev.

*Guru Jee says: if you repeat His Name, the panj chor shall be expelled out, as they are deep rooted within, and with the jaap of His Name, they feel very uncomfortable, as they can not stand its purity, so they leave away,  only thus we remain cool and peaceful.

Though you say, you are affected by three chors, the fact is, the other 2 are still  hidden within, it is just a matter of time to be stung by them, so why not spray the perfume of His Name and get rid of all of them for once and forever.

Pen Jee, there is no other antidote to fight them, so use the sword of His Name  as suggested by Guru Jee, and get rid of these chors.

True are His bachans, all other methods are useless.

God bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.

Thank you very much for this message veerji really helped, will use the advice!

Again thank you

God Bless You...

VJKK VJKF

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

Harsharan paaji if I do a jaap of: 

ਰਸਨਾ ਸਚਾ ਸਿਮਰੀਐ ਮਨੁ ਤਨੁ ਨਿਰਮਲੁ ਹੋਇ

Rasanaa Sachaa Simareeai Man Than Niramal Hoe ||

With your tongue, repeat the True Name, and your mind and body shall become pure.

Will doing a jaap of this help me control the 5 chor? Just a question. Thanks.

VJKK VJKF                :ssa