My personal Knowledge about rehraas sahib

This my personal knowledge about rehraas sahib and I would like to share it so other people can maybe learn from it.

Rehraas sahib was changed in 1940's by bhasauriay who were basically paid by the government to change rehraas sahib so that Sikhs would not get power and this happened and we fell for it they British Indian government did this because they knew if they cut out some dasam bani in rehraas sahib then Sikhs would not regain there raaj there is a document which clearly states that dasam bani has a lot of power and the Sikhs should not be allowed to feel it's power. That is some history also some people say the nihang rehraas is very long but in truth takes 20 mins taksaal and nihang rehraas sahib is acceptable but the missionary rehraas sahib is not Sant gurbachan singh said that those who read the shortened rehraas will not receive blessings from the almighty. That is some knowledge I know about rehraas sahib if you like more information email me and ask me. Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding rehraas sahib. Hopefully this article has not offended anybody if so I apologize you don't have to agree with me but this some studying I have done about rehraas sahib.

Bhul chuk Muaaf 

Dasam bani with all other bani's blessed by our Guru's contains alot of power. Please remember that the same jot from Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji passed through to Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, there is no difference. Stop thinking too much, focus your 'mind' on the creator, fall in love with the beauty, stop looking for 'problems/issues', nothing actually gets done without his Hukam :).

17 hours ago, SikhLearner said:

Dasam bani with all other bani's blessed by our Guru's contains alot of power. Please remember that the same jot from Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji passed through to Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, there is no difference. Stop thinking too much, focus your 'mind' on the creator, fall in love with the beauty, stop looking for 'problems/issues', nothing actually gets done without his Hukam :).

Certain banis have certain effects on the human psyches, why do you think Singhs read Chandi di Var before war and not Sukhmani Sahib? 

All bani is equally important but their effects are drastically different depending on the source you take it from.

• 2 years later...