Jump to content
Damdamitaksaal84

Shortened Vs full rehraas sahib

Recommended Posts

What is your view on shortened and sampooran rehraas sahib because I would like your thoughts and It will give me an understanding of how people think about gurus bani. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Damdamitaksaal84 said:

What is your view on shortened and sampooran rehraas sahib because I would like your thoughts and It will give me an understanding of how people think about gurus bani. 

You started by posting the following topics:

Nihang singh aarti

Santhiya classes and Inspiration classes

Which Jathebandi do you follow?

Shortened Vs full rehraas sahib

 

3 of the 4 are seen as a heated topics and you ask for people's views.  There is no depth to your post to provide knowledge.  

Are you purposely trying to cause issues on this forum?  If you are, take a look at my post towards those who were here to cause issues.  They huffed and puffed and now are no where to be seen.  Tread carefully little friend.  

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Damdamitaksaal84 said:

What is your view on shortened and sampooran rehraas sahib because I would like your thoughts and It will give me an understanding of how people think about gurus bani. 

Personally the more the bani the better, but if you really absolutely cannot get time do the shorter one 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Akalifauj I am not trying to cause any issues and if you have a problem with my topics then don't read or view them stop trying to cause an argument and these topics are ones that I would like the view on because I have studied them but have not found a real answer and when the Sangat responds to the topics it helps me with my knowledge.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Akali fauj don't make threats because I have read your reply about baba harnaam Singh Dhumma and you should not say anything to him because you don't know anything about him and you don't know why does what he does so please think before you speak.

  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Damdamitaksaal84 said:

Akali fauj don't make threats because I have read your reply about baba harnaam Singh Dhumma and you should not say anything to him because you don't know anything about him and you don't know why does what he does so please think before you speak.

Akaaaal!!!

  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Damdamitaksaal84 said:

Akali fauj don't make threats because I have read your reply about baba harnaam Singh Dhumma and you should not say anything to him because you don't know anything about him and you don't know why does what he does so please think before you speak.

Why you bringing dhumma into this... *Sigh* dhummas not worthy to be known as a taksali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TaksalDaSingh9771 said:

Well yeah...

I didn't understand it really, who supported him Akalifauj or Damdamitaksaal84

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really get why people whine and complain about the Sampooran Reharas Sahib being "too long", I've done both Taksali and the Nihung Singh ones and they take me 15-20 minutes respectively. That's hardly any time at all, imo we should strive to the Sampooran one end off. There's no reason on why it should be shortened, if anything from what I heard and read the shortened one was done purely for blasphemous reasons.  They were edited due to people having an allergic reaction to certain words.

 

Guru's bani is Guru's bani. The same brigade who insist upon the shortened version are the ones who think its fine doing the first 5 and the last pauri of Anand Sahib.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Taksal Rehas Sahib, typically is referred to as complete - Sampooran.  However, it would be worthy to note that Hazoori Rehas Sahib, Nihang Rehras Sahib and Nanaksar Rehras Sahib is longer.  Would they then consider the Taksali Rehras Sahib as not Sampooran?

Let's not get into these discussions on whose Nitnem is longer or complete:  Let's actually do the Nitnem, follow it and make it a part of life.  More Gurbani is always good and there is nothing stopping Sikhs from doing more - the Rehat defines the minimum - we should try to go above the minimum.

Edited by ms514

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Damdamitaksaal84 said:

Akalifauj I am not trying to cause any issues and if you have a problem with my topics then don't read or view them stop trying to cause an argument and these topics are ones that I would like the view on because I have studied them but have not found a real answer and when the Sangat responds to the topics it helps me with my knowledge.

If you had studied them.  Then provide what you know so far.  But you have not because its your attempt to cause issues on the forum.  I know you are not a taksali and have only picked this name to poke fun at Taksal.  You big up dhumma knowing the Sikh sangat and those who stay true to sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa will be bothered by it.  What missionary group do you belong too?  Is it panthpreet sinh, ranjit sinh, dhunda, or Darshan ragi?

  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ms514 said:

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Taksal Rehas Sahib, typically is referred to as complete - Sampooran.  However, it would be worthy to note that Hazoori Rehas Sahib, Nihang Rehras Sahib and Nanaksar Rehras Sahib is longer.  Would they then consider the Taksali Rehras Sahib as not Sampooran?

Let's not get into these discussions on whose Nitnem is longer or complete:  Let's actually do the Nitnem, follow it and make it a part of life.  More Gurbani is always good and there is nothing stopping Sikhs from doing more - the Rehat defines the minimum - we should try to go above the minimum.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa
vaheguru ji ki fateh, ji

Which one is the longest out of those three? & which one did sri guru sahib ji instruct us to recite during sandhya?? Dhhanyavad vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

akalifauj

I am not a missionary I am am a takasli singh  please let's not argue and fight let's sort it out. Akalifauj I apologize if I have offended you and I am going to make a topic later today on history and my personal studies of rehraas sahib 

Edited by Damdamitaksaal84
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't big up dhumma I don't believe him as damdami taksaal Mukhi but I know that he is a abyasee he does a lot of naam abhyaas also he has done bad things behind taksaal back such as eat ladoo with badal which personally I think is really bad but I know that he is a naam abyasee and he still is in the Sikh panth so I think we should not say anything akalifauj let's leave it and do no more don't cause an argument and if I have offended anyone I apologize also this topic was not for an argument I would just like other people views on rehraas sahib.

Bhul chuk Muaaf 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×