Jump to content
Guest Query

Doing path and dreams

Recommended Posts

Guest Query   
Guest Query

So I have been doing nitnem everyday and my life has so much bad luck and bad times but I am still doing it everyday and last night I had a really bad dream....why is this happening my life is so bad like if it was someone else they would be killed themselves by now but I won't as no know that is the bad thing to do ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest query   
Guest query

thanks for the videos.... the biggest problem in my life is that my mum hates me and always gives badua and keeps fighting with me that provoked me to argue back.... she only loves my brother not me and always saying really bad things to me and lies so much. 

i just dont know why i have such bad luck in life....i am doing nitnem currently before sleeping as i work in the evening and cannot do this in the mroning but i do have a bath before reading nitnem. 

 

wjkk wjkf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sat   
Guest Sat
On 02/10/2017 at 11:59 PM, Guest query said:

thanks for the videos.... the biggest problem in my life is that my mum hates me and always gives badua and keeps fighting with me that provoked me to argue back.... she only loves my brother not me and always saying really bad things to me and lies so much. 

i just dont know why i have such bad luck in life....i am doing nitnem currently before sleeping as i work in the evening and cannot do this in the mroning but i do have a bath before reading nitnem. 

 

wjkk wjkf

Hi, when I first started out, at around 17, I had a few bad experiences. They taught me that Satnaam is All, to become trusting in Him and in His Will. Learn the lessons.

Understand gurbani when u read it, don't just repeat it without knowing what you're reading. Apply it to your life, while u eat, and work, remember the lessons. Never lie not even a white lie, never hurt anyone, be kind, be strong and Believe in Him/yourself.

And do Amrit Vela Naam Simran from 12:30/1am for 2.5 hrs. Relax and listen to the ringing sound you hear when u relax (anhaad naad), (Google it).

Let the samaadhi(meditation take you and have no expectations). Do bandgi, silence the 5 theives and do good deeds throughout your life.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Query   
Guest Query
On 03/10/2017 at 7:23 AM, Guest Kaur said:

How old are you? 

I'm 25...

22 hours ago, Guest Sat said:

Hi, when I first started out, at around 17, I had a few bad experiences. They taught me that Satnaam is All, to become trusting in Him and in His Will. Learn the lessons.

Understand gurbani when u read it, don't just repeat it without knowing what you're reading. Apply it to your life, while u eat, and work, remember the lessons. Never lie not even a white lie, never hurt anyone, be kind, be strong and Believe in Him/yourself.

And do Amrit Vela Naam Simran from 12:30/1am for 2.5 hrs. Relax and listen to the ringing sound you hear when u relax (anhaad naad), (Google it).

Let the samaadhi(meditation take you and have no expectations). Do bandgi, silence the 5 theives and do good deeds throughout your life.

 

 

Hi thank you for your reply.... I work pasta in the evening and come home around midnight so I do nitnem 12am when it lasts me over an hour..... I have never hurt anyone in my life but always get hurt by my mother brother and uncles...

 

I have a very religious uncle who is close to waheguru and he knows when someone is doing path or lying...but he swears a lot at me because my mum acts all nice in front of him to me and changes when he is not around I even explained to my uncle and he does not care. He always sides with my mum a d my life is so frustrating and difficult. 

I know I should not say this but sometimes I feel why path does not help me 😢

My mum and brother both show off and get happy that even my uncle starts on me like they do. 

I will try to learn the meaning of nitnem through YouTube. Thanks

 

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
simran345    2,459
1 hour ago, Guest Query said:

I'm 25...

Hi thank you for your reply.... I work pasta in the evening and come home around midnight so I do nitnem 12am when it lasts me over an hour..... I have never hurt anyone in my life but always get hurt by my mother brother and uncles...

 

I have a very religious uncle who is close to waheguru and he knows when someone is doing path or lying...but he swears a lot at me because my mum acts all nice in front of him to me and changes when he is not around I even explained to my uncle and he does not care. He always sides with my mum a d my life is so frustrating and difficult. 

I know I should not say this but sometimes I feel why path does not help me 😢

My mum and brother both show off and get happy that even my uncle starts on me like they do. 

I will try to learn the meaning of nitnem through YouTube. Thanks

 

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Don’t worry about them. They are not worth stressing over, just keep doing your paath and don’t let them sway you off the right path. 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by simran345
Added another video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sikhni777    589

In fact you should do your path when you feel that they are telling you something which hurts you.  It will help divert your mind from focussingon wwhat they are saying so your mind will not be focused on their words later on.

Sometimes we create non existent pictures in our mind and fail to understand the real picture of things. Sometimes our mind plays a trick on us leading us to think people hate us when they are actually trying to help us or trying to improve our behaviour. 

Try to talk to someone other than your uncle anlout your feelings and thoughts.  You might look at their behaviour through another light.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
S1ngh    1,386

Tusi Kaur or singh?

 

remember that no matter what the situation is, many time I see old timers always usually take sides of boys. This is just my opinion and bad Punjabi culture practice that I’m sure won’t last long in future.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Kaur 2   
Guest Kaur 2

Don't ever stop doing your paath, this is your only support in life this will come with you when you die and everywhere else you go... Just remember:

So Satgur pyara mere naal hai... The true Lord is always with me

Just remember this and NEVER  stop doing your paath, just remember all the shaheed singhs Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj gave up his Chaar Sahibzaade for all us Sikhs we cannot let him down...

VJKK VJKF 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×