TigerForce1

Jagmeet Singh is new leader of the NDP Canada

13Mirch    883
9 hours ago, TigerForce1 said:

The most credible Sikh in politics today!  Onto to the next phase for sure.  

Vigilance is required. A Hindu fanatic has entered politics in New-Zealand in tow with a populist party; Hindus in Canada already oppose Singh. Sikhs, globally, need to exercise more scrutiny or Hindu fascism might hit them in the West. 

Big_Tera    400

I dont like him for some reason. seems untustworthy and sly. But then again all politicians are like that.

Edited by Big_Tera
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

Premi5    66
On 02/10/2017 at 2:13 PM, Big_Tera said:

I dont like him for some reason. seems untustworthy and sly. But then again all politicians are like that.

He seems more trustworthy to my eyes than Tanmanjeet Dhesi

Also, I hope he ha good security around him

Edited by Premi5

Kira    1,248

Was he the dude that got attacked verbally by some woman calling him a muslim during a live debate?

scali    198

My analysis of her from her you tube post was she was sent by Indian govt to discredit him. Due to the unfortunate Muslim-Sikh confusion exist in the west She was just using that to create a scene.

• Like 1

Ranjeet01    1,155
1 hour ago, scali said:

My analysis of her from her you tube post was she was sent by Indian govt to discredit him. Due to the unfortunate Muslim-Sikh confusion exist in the west She was just using that to create a scene.

Any western based high profile Sikh politician will be targeted by the Indian establishment and the Indian media, particularly from Canada since Sikhs in Canada are probably the most politically active in regards to Sikh rights in Punjab.

Any Sikh politician that speaks up for Sikh rights and wants to open up the enquiry to 1984 will be seen as "Khalistani" or paid up lackeys for Pakistan by India. 

What India fears the most regarding Jagmeet is that he could potentially become Prime Minister. No stone will be unturned by the Indian establishment to scupper this.

• Like 2

Premi5    66

His wiki page says he is unmarried. Chances he is a repressed homosexual?

Would being unmarried damage his political chances in Canada?

• Confused 5

Ranjeet01    1,155
28 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

His wiki page says he is unmarried. Chances he is a repressed homosexual?

Would being unmarried damage his political chances in Canada?

With the way Canada is like right now politically, it would be seen as a bonus.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• For starters, it seems that any Sikh orgs that do speak out against what's happening in general that may have "some" shared views with those that seem to be not of the liberal/left persuasion is seen as an abomination by left wing Sikhs.  It leads to me to believe that you are clearly on the left of the political spectrum. There is nothing wrong in being on the left of the spectrum. However, the left of the spectrum these days which claim to be tolerant and inclusive except they are very selective as to whom they are tolerant towards. Now with the increase in muslim population has meant an increase in certain crimes such as organised street grooming and terrorism.  Now with these happening more often, people are beginning to find patterns for this. A lot of this rooted in Islamic ideology. The fact the likes of SYUK will speak out against this you don't like. The people who support the left of the political spectrum like the Islamists for some reason and tend to walk on egg shells around them.  However, people on the left of the political spectrum (like yourself I believe) won't think twice about attacking people who want to stand up to the intolerance.  The contradiction I find generally with the left is that they want full rights for gays yet at the same time want full Sharia law for muslims. The irony is that the muslims will attack the gays if given half the chance. Muslims will not show tolerance and the people on the left will not speak out.  If someone not of the left points this out, it is pointed out as hate speech and you are shouted down called islamophobic or racist.  The left want diversity, just not diversity of opinion. In the Communist countries, freedom of speech is not allowed. The left claims to be liberal but act in the same manner of Communist countries. Communism has it's origins in Marxism and I suspect the left are Marxists in disguise. They might not be in power politically but there is cultural subversion going on. It seems that you are clearly influenced by this type of thought. That is why I suggested that you may be a Cultural Marxist.  I provided a link from the Telegraph to show what is happening in universities that has been overwhelmed by leftist though is now doing no platform which means freedom of speech is being curtailed.  This is cultural marxism taking over. However, if it is Islamic hate speech it is accepted. Your stance against SYUK seems to suggest that you are accepting of Islamist hate speech but not of people who would fight against it like Tommy Robinson.  I think the problem Sikhs on left of the political spectrum is that they think Sikhi somehow is the same as this leftist thought. It is not. They are influenced by the left (which is influenced by Marxism ) more so than Sikhi. That is why I called you a Cultural Marxist.  If you feel that is not articulated enough for you I can go on and on and on. The problem with your thought process is that it may eventually lead into a totaliterian system.  Totalitarianism is the antisesis of Sikhi.  
    • Our life is so short. We have so many constraints and chains. Remembering Bhai Sahib's beautiful life accomplishments as a Gursikh.
    • This is what I was referring to... 
    • Avoiding what my brother?  It appears to me that you use such labels as 'cultural marxist' without having a clear definition of what it is.. Please in your own words explain.. What examples have you provided of evidence of my indoctrination?  Using content produced by others just suggests to me that you don't really know what you are talking about... I'm sure you do... But without explicitly articulating your assertion, quite frankly it seems like you are more comfortable in being a sycophant than having your own opinions..  With all due respect  S
    • It's a reply to the other poster. He was mentioning that there are not enough sangat that attends the gurdwara but when we drilled down into the specifics. There are more people in the langar hall than the darbar.