Jagmeet Singh is new leader of the NDP Canada

TigerForce1

5 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Big Tera and the other dude calling Jagmeet Singh a homosexual, both of you should stop making yourselves look like jealous little kids. 

Big Tera -what grounds have you got to doubt Jagmeet? Because he is successful?

Premi- Do you think he is homosexual as your own gaydar is working over time?

Typical wasteman mentality, bring someone down who is doing well. Jagmeet is an ex monah turned Amritdhari who has always acted and conducted himself very well, made Singhs look fashionable and has took the injustices of the Khalistan movement to an international stage.

Big Tera and Premi - what have you both done? Unless you can even match 1% of what Jagmeet has done, I suggest you stop making yourselves look stupid.

preach brother.

3 hours ago, simran345 said:

So what he’s unmarried. Just because somebody isn’t married, does not make them a homosexual. Gosh, talk about over analysis ?

I never said he is homosexual. It is just quite unusual for a Sikh to be unmarried in their late 30's. He seems a good guy

A very proud moment for not only Canadian Sikhs like myself, however for all Sikhs as well.

I do think that he is rushing his political journey though, and it may backfire on him. The NDP has never gotten to the federal level, it has never won a single federal victory, and with Jagmeet, a visible minority, being the leader, this may only get harder. I personally think he shouldn't be running for PM, instead he should have ran for NDP Leader of Ontario, and subsequently for the Premiership of Ontario, where there is a lot of apne who support him. He could've been the first Sikh premier of Ontario, which would have been far more likely to happen than PM of Canada, and then after having gained more political clout as a Premier, he could have ran for the leadership of the NDP party later, and subsquently for PM as well. But then again, what do I know, I haven't even gotten my first job yet -_-.

With that said, kudos to him for being not only the first Sikh, but also minority party leader in Canada. He's always been an inspiration of mine growing up, and this victory inspires me even more. And I'll definitely support him on his journey to the federal elections.

And to those questioning why he isn't married, well I mean c'mon, he's been working his rear off to get into the position he is in today, I highly doubt he has time for love and dating. Also, jumping on to conclusions about his sexuality is just stupid. 

Guest Jacfsing2
7 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Yea....because to become leader of the party he had to wrestle you in a chicken mud match.  

Why are people so stupid.

Just because a bunch of Punjabis united and allowed someone from a minor party to win the election means nothing. In the previous election for the NDP Martin Singh withdrew because he couldn't get enough Punjabis to the polls. Wheras Jagmeet Singh did. Again 50k is less than all the Punjabis in Canada.

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Just because a bunch of Punjabis united and allowed someone from a minor party to win the election means nothing. In the previous election for the NDP Martin Singh withdrew because he couldn't get enough Punjabis to the polls. Wheras Jagmeet Singh did. Again 50k is less than all the Punjabis in Canada.

and 69% of canandians would be willing to vote him into office as Prime minister , your point?