Secret factors behind immense muslim reproductive success ??

12 hours ago, Damdamitaksaal84 said:

Islam is about pro creating and conversion until we realize that we are helping them to take a opportunity we will only get raaj if we believe in dasam granth sahib and not have any doubt about maryada, bani and jathebandi. We need to unite and be one and come under the fold of satguru sahib Jee. 

What you have mentioned is unlikely to help. Sikhs need proper organization among themselves , or atleast a core group of awakened sikhs  that is corruption free and can "brainwash" the rest of sikhs , like how the rss and sangh parivar is doing to wider hindu community.

7 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Why blame only the  poor women?

I did not intend to blame them I was talking in terms of total fertility rate per women.As it measure children per woman not children per man.So I was saying in this context.

7 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

It is one man having 4 wives in islam, not the other way.

4 marriages are allowed but this custom is hardly followed.There is no custom of having more than one wife in all of subcontinent.If anyone decides to have another wife there is strong social and family pressure.There was also legislation by govt in 1964 which made it difficult to have more than one wife.This tradition may be followed in Saudi Arabia but not in our region.In Pakistan this tradition is practiced very rarely.I have lived my life in rural side of Punjab and i have yet to find a person having two wives.

1 minute ago, 13Mirch said:

Are you sure? Arabs, by no means, treat or have treated their women as humans but in Mo's era women were valued-albeit akin to livestock- because they could be used to breed more rabid cretins for the self-proclaiming Prophet. 

read pre islamic history .Arabs also have patriarchal mindset like Indians.they were worried that if they have daughter then one day they have to call someone son in law.For some it was embarrassing.Now it does not mean that everyone was killing female child but there was this mentality among people and some people killed their daughters. 

I consider not only fanatical islam or missionary christianity but also hindutva extremism as current threat to sikhi. Extremist followers of all these 3 religions who harbor enmity against sikhs are found aplenty. 

No one asked sikhs to have 5,6 or 8 kids . The problem with our people is we're not even willing to have 3 kids per couple.

A basic mathematical logic : (and ofcourse this only exponentiates down the generations) . So those communities with 1 kids will keep getting thinned out . Those communities with 2 kids will only barely float. Those with 3 kids or more are increasing . 

image.png.03183114d98997f0e63d409bdfd8de56.png

9 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Its not incompetence. Its a well planned strategy.

What will a country do when its population increases ? The more prosperous ones among it (rich or upper middle class pakis) will and do emigrate to other countries , esp western kaafir countries and spread islam there . Meanwhile pakistan is not depleted of muslims. So they will 2 birds with one stone.

So pakistan is exporting pakistanis (muslims) to the west. Population jihad is a trump card among islamists for long. 

Our people also emigrate from punjab to west , but at the cost of leaving a vacuum which is soon filled by biharis and other HINDU immigrants . I have nothing against biharis in particular. I respect the sentiment that Guru Gobind Singh ji is born in bihar, but I do have a problem with the only sikh majority state being increasingly occupied by HINDUS ! 

So we see canada  and australia  is increasingly becoming sikh, but punjab is increasingly becoming hindu or other deras. Not an ideal way I would say . No one leaves their homeland for others to occupy it. The trees don't send out flowers by disconnecting with the roots. Even the trees know that could be fatal.

32 minutes ago, YOYO29 said:

read pre islamic history .Arabs also have patriarchal mindset like Indians.they were worried that if they have daughter then one day they have to call someone son in law.For some it was embarrassing.Now it does not mean that everyone was killing female child but there was this mentality among people and some people killed their daughters. 

I have read pre-Islamic history and that's why I am stating what I am. 

13 minutes ago, 13Mirch said:

I have read pre-Islamic history and that's why I am stating what I am. 

Well whatever little bit i read about pre islamic arabs in ahadith it says that female infanticide existed in pre islamic arabia.I remeber reading one incident where a man came to prophet and described how he buried his daughter alive this incident was described with such detail that prophet started crying.While reading this incident myself it brought me  to tears. I don't remember in which book this incident was written but u can google.

36 minutes ago, YOYO29 said:

Well whatever little bit i read about pre islamic arabs in ahadith it says that female infanticide existed in pre islamic arabia.I remeber reading one incident where a man came to prophet and described how he buried his daughter alive this incident was described with such detail that prophet started crying.While reading this incident myself it brought me  to tears. I don't remember in which book this incident was written but u can google.

Was it Sunni, Shia, Ibadali?