Secret factors behind immense muslim reproductive success ??

7 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

imagine generating five, six , seven kids with no medical care,

This trend of having five,six,seven kids is gone.It was common in 1990s but now a days I don't see any couple having more than 3 children.I myself have two siblings.

9 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

the projected population for Pakistan in 2030 is 250million , given the lack of infrastructure : crop security, water security we could be looking at the birthplace of the food and water wars , guess what you think India is going to protect the border along our state???

only if population keep growing at the same rate which i doubt it will. total fertility rate in Pak has been reduced to 2.68.Which will further decrease as women are getting educated. the only reason we have brought our TFR to 2.68 is women education, and we achieved this rate without adopting Chinese type draconian one child policy.In the next decade our population would be stabilized so no need to panic.Anyways India would be the last place our people will migrate.They can barely feed their own people.It is India which you should be worried about which is going to replace China as most populous country in few years.

Our guru sahibs gave countless of practical examples that numbers DO NOT matter at all. “Sava Lakh se ek ladauoon”. Modern history example - Saragarhi. Another example that  Sikhs beaten the Mughals whose kings are still holding the 4th position of the richest human ever recorded in human history.

21 minutes ago, YOYO29 said:

This trend of having five,six,seven kids is gone.It was common in 1990s but now a days I don't see any couple having more than 3 children.I myself have two siblings.

only if population keep growing at the same rate which i doubt it will. total fertility rate in Pak has been reduced to 2.68.Which will further decrease as women are getting educated. the only reason we have brought our TFR to 2.68 is women education, and we achieved this rate without adopting Chinese type draconian one child policy.In the next decade our population would be stabilized so no need to panic.Anyways India would be the last place our people will migrate.They can barely feed their own people.It is India which you should be worried about which is going to replace China as most populous country in few years.

was looking for the article where pakistani women were being interviewed the real bearers of this crazy  mentalities burden...they were being told that they could only visit docs for antenatal care and to stop generating kids was judged to be immoral. Some have snuck implants because their husbands are absent fathers in economic terms using that quote that 'Allah will provide ' whilst ignoring their kids' needs and failure to thrive. Chances of fertility dropping to that level is very slim as it is at 2.8 now and education is being controlled and pruned to suit the continued progeny generation agenda . I feel sorry for them , trapped in a powerless situation . the urban scene is not the majority effect but a smaller trend. 

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

they were being told that they could only visit docs for antenatal care and to stop generating kids was judged to be immoral. Some have snuck implants because their husbands are absent fathers in economic terms using that quote that 'Allah will provide ' whilst ignoring their kids' needs and failure to thrive. Chances of fertility dropping to that level is very slim as it is at 2.8

Like I said mainly women with no education tend to have more children.Yes education is quite controlled but still there are a few professors in every university with atheist or communist leanings and even in some good colleges too.Such people who think outside the box greatly influence their students though process. Educated women rarely have more kids.Why do you thinkg TFR has dropped from 6.05 in 1990 to 2.64 in 2017 ? that too without any concrete effort from govt.It will reach to replacement level in a decade or so.The only reason for this decrease in TFR is women education.People are seeing the benefit of having less children.With less kids you can provide them good education and better living standard.

58 minutes ago, YOYO29 said:

Like I said mainly women with no education tend to have more children.Yes education is quite controlled but still there are a few professors in every university with atheist or communist leanings and even in some good colleges too.Such people who think outside the box greatly influence their students though process. Educated women rarely have more kids.Why do you thinkg TFR has dropped from 6.05 in 1990 to 2.64 in 2017 ? that too without any concrete effort from govt.It will reach to replacement level in a decade or so.The only reason for this decrease in TFR is women education.People are seeing the benefit of having less children.With less kids you can provide them good education and better living standard.

how do you see the increased taliban influence in the touchy area of education of females as they are not known to be tolerant of doctors, teachers for females?

7 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

how do you see the increased taliban influence in the touchy area of education of females as they are not known to be tolerant of doctors, teachers for females?

this is whole another subject not related to TFR rate. And who says an educated person can't be terrorist.

14 hours ago, Kira said:

Good looks? lmao. 

I think OP has an inferiority complex here.

I don't have an inferiority complex on myself. I can tell a good looking person from not good looking when I see them.

Hindu women chasing after muslim men is pretty common sight in india. However hindu men out of fear will never court a muslim woman. We see it in bollywood all the time