Big_Tera

Funniest video I have seen - Britain First

ISIS causing radicalization of British people making them think they're Templars for a crusade and Tommy Robinson they also want the government to be more harsh on terrorists / assumed and want less Muslims due to Islam phobia and remember even some of us want to move away from Muslims in the U.K. 

They don't want a Muslim majority most Muslims claim "we are taking over Britain" so this is how they respond they aren't doing the "whiteflight" instead they want to stay and fight against the new unloved changes that is happening to their area 

Funny and true. I would feel the same if I was white and working class living In an Pakistani-fied ghetto 

15 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Byproduct of brexit? 

It is a enlightening video. It shows just how racist the british are but they hide it well. 

Britian first is what the bnp used to be. They just changed their name because of the bad reputation they had. 

They are trying to get all the brown people and foreigners out. 

Edited by Big_Tera
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Funny and true. I would feel the same if I was white and working class living In an Pakistani-fied ghetto 

The woman jayda in the red hair is hilarious. Funny and dumb east london accent. 

Edited by Big_Tera

18 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

It is a enlightening video. It shows just how racist the british are but they hide it well. 

Britian first is what the bnp used to be. They just changed their name because of the bad reputation they had. 

They are trying to get all the brown people and foreigners out. 

Very true, but their Sikh chamchaay will continue to let themselves be manipulated and used as pawns in British conflicts just like they always have, little realizing that they consider the sight of a man in a turban just as alien as the sight of a Muslim woman in a hijab. 

The sharabi, gender-bending, narcissistic/materialistic/mayadhari values of Western civilisation are no more in line with Gurmat than Sharia. So why do Sikhs get so worked up about the supposed erosion of 'British values' by Muslim radicals? If they spent half as much energy upholding Sikh values as they do British values we'd be on levels right now. 

If communal conflict ever breaks in the future out I believe Sikhs should do the smart thing for once by staying out of it, helping anyone who needs our help, but without taking any sides. In the meantime we should all make attempts to move to Sikh majority areas so that we can guarantee our political representation and our safety. 

Edited by Balkaar

On 9/27/2017 at 10:01 AM, sikhni777 said:

Japanese becoming muslims

Well this geyser is asking before hand if they are willing to do it and if anyone is forcing them so I'll give him that.