S1ngh

Any Update on Sikhs in UK jail?

53 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

I wouldn't go as far as to say it was purely for their selfish reasons. They did a lot of Seva of Akaal Purkh too.

Rama fought for Sita , killed a shudra for doing bhagati and yet gave a spiel about being compassionate to Lakshman when  he turned up his nose at eating the old low caste woman's jhoot

Arjun for Drapudi apman and to get back kingdom lost in gambling swindle

Krishna lied to get Arjun to pick up arms against his brothers... it is very murky

27 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Rama fought for Sita , killed a shudra for doing bhagati and yet gave a spiel about being compassionate to Lakshman when  he turned up his nose at eating the old low caste woman's jhoot

Arjun for Drapudi apman and to get back kingdom lost in gambling swindle

Krishna lied to get Arjun to pick up arms against his brothers... it is very murky

ਰਾਮ ਕਥਾ ਜੁਗ ਜੁਗ ਅਟਲ ਸਭ ਕੋਈ ਭਾਖਤ ਨੇਤ ॥

Raam Kathaa Juga Juga Attala Sabha Koeee Bhaakhta Neta ॥

ਸੁਰਗ ਬਾਸ ਰਘੁਬਰ ਕਰਾ ਸਗਰੀ ਪੁਰੀ ਸਮੇਤ ॥੮੫੮॥

Suga Baasa Raghubar Karaa Sagaree Puree Sameta ॥858॥

The story of Ram remain immortal throughout the ages and in this way Ram went to abide in heaven alongwith (all the resident of) the city.858.

Ang 546

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗਵਤ ਪੂਰਨ ਕੀਯੋ ਰਘੁਬਰ ਕਥਾ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਗ ॥੮੬੧॥

Sree Bhagavata Pooran Keeyo Raghubar Kathaa Parsaanga ॥861॥

The story of Raghuvir Ram was complete by the Grace of God on the bank of Sutlej in the valley of the mountain.861.

Ang 546

ਸਾਧ ਅਸਾਧ ਜਾਨੋ ਨਹੀ ਬਾਦ ਸੁਬਾਦ ਬਿਬਾਦਿ ॥

Saadha Asaadha Jaano Nahee Baada Subaada Bibaadi ॥

The saint be not considered as unsaintly ever and the debate as controversial ever.

Ang 547

3 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

Sikhi is Miri-Piri, temporal and spiritual. We are defenders of all. This is true Dharam.

How can a person be a defender of all? If I am I defending everyone then who am I defending them from??

Edited by preetirani

7 minutes ago, preetirani said:

How can a person be a defender of all? If I am I defending everyone then who am I defending them from??

Defender of all meaning defender of people from all backgrounds, no discrimination.

And defending them from people who cause harm and limit freedom. And there's plenty of people trying to kill freedom directly and indirectly now.

Have you not read the story of Satguru Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji? You do not have to follow a persons ideology to defend it.

• Like 1

Preetrani, are you a troll? By your last quote, you can’t compare yourself to the Gurus or compare them to people. 

8 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Preetrani, are you a troll? By your last quote, you can’t compare yourself to the Gurus or compare them to people. 

Simran phenji, you should be a CID lol!

Even I was thinking the same thing but then I thought maybe this person is genuinely an id!ot.

Edited by MrDoaba
  • Haha 1

Remember when we said in the Gupt section that this person is a troll. Time for quality control! 15 years of this forum member, I can sense the presence of trollist !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, simran345 said:

Deleted

8 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

Simran phenji, you should be a CID lol!

Even I was thinking the same thing but then I thought maybe this person is genuinely an id!ot.

Lol, I thought I might aswell ask, as nobody likes being told anything nowadays 😏. 

Edited by simran345
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Remember when we said in the Gupt section that this person is a troll. Time for quality control! 15 years of this forum member, I can sense the presence of trollist !

Sorry Veere you were right, we will never disagree with you again.

Maafi baksho ji.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

Sorry Veere you were right, we will never disagree with you again.

Maafi baksho ji.

Cannot escape that easily. >:(

jk. Report the person's profile and posts for quickest action from moderatos/admins

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1