S1ngh

Any Update on Sikhs in UK jail?

35 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

Do you mean are they allowed Gutka Sahibs in prison, the answer is yes? Really, as a minimum, 7 Nitnem banian should be kanth. 

The act itself was an embarrassment, either that or something just does not stack up. Leaving the %^&*£$ fool with friction burns from blunt kirpans is like woah....just lost for words. 

The minimum a day as per Sikh rehat maryada is actually 5 (japji sahib, jaap sahib, tav parsad savaiye, rehras, kirtan sohila)

1 minute ago, monatosingh said:

The minimum a day as per Sikh rehat maryada is actually 5 (japji sahib, jaap sahib, tav parsad savaiye, rehras, kirtan sohila)

Good point, however the majority of the Panth follow the 7 bani maryada. SRM states bare minimum, but I'm happy reading the additional 2 recited during Amrit Sanchar. Without getting into a discussion, both are fine as I'm an avid supporter of SRM - the only true way to unite everyone!

for darpok 'singhs/kaurs '

Mohan Das Gandhi (so called mahatma) called Guru Gobind Singh ji a "misguided patriot" in a public forum. He was then slapped by a Sikh Officer

Bhai Jagat Singh (Bhai Tejinder Singh) came running to a Gursikh's house one day.
Bhai Sahib was an Air Force officer who used to serve with his beard open and brought a lot of Singhs into the Akhand Kirtani Jatha.

At the home of the Singh, there was a Gursikh Mata jee. Mata jee saw Bhai Jagat Singh running in and asked "What's the matter?".
Bhai Jagat Singh answered, "I heard a speech by Gandhi today. He was talking about Guru Gobind Singh and said that though Guru Sahib had good intentions, he was in the end just a misguided patriot for having taken up the sword".

Mata jee asked, "How could you just listen to that? Why didn't you slap him?"

Bhai Tejinder Singh replied, "That's exactly what I did! I got up and slapped him across the face and now I'm running from the police!"

In 1947, Bhai Tejinder Singh went out for a walk and headed towards the famous Birla Mandir. Seeing the crowd there, he went closer and saw Gandhi doing lecture.

When he heard the remark about "misguided partriot", Bhai Tejinder Singh had gone up to Gandhi and smacked him across the face.

The crowd tried to catch him and beat him, but he got away.
The Indian police were searching for him everywhere for having insulted their great leader so badly.

Later a deal was worked out where he was released from the Air Force and no action was taken against him in order to keep this event quiet. He then used to teach keertan in Chandigarh and later left India.

Funny how everyone remembers the "misguided patriot" comment, but no one brings up the fact that Gandhi got slapped for it.

He , MK Gandhi also insisted the sikh gurus were hindus ...ab bol

• Like 1

For those who still doubt it even Sirdar Kapur Singh ji accosted Gandhi and dressed him down and demanded an apology ... maybe he was not enlightened enough ....

Edited by jkvlondon

5 hours ago, InderjitS said:

Good point, however the majority of the Panth follow the 7 bani maryada. SRM states bare minimum, but I'm happy reading the additional 2 recited during Amrit Sanchar. Without getting into a discussion, both are fine as I'm an avid supporter of SRM - the only true way to unite everyone!

The 7 banis are actually the bare minimum. The ones that the SRM pushes are all altered and missing about a good few dohras and portions from the Puraan Rehras. 

SRM is incomplete in itself, as several notable Gursikhs walked out of the initial meeting, it needs to be rechecked and re-examined. Pronto. 

Just now, Kira said:

The 7 banis are actually the bare minimum. The ones that the SRM pushes are all altered and missing about a good few dohras and portions from the Puraan Rehras. 

SRM is incomplete in itself, as several notable Gursikhs walked out of the initial meeting, it needs to be rechecked and re-examined. Pronto. 

SRM may need to be checked but this is something that needs to be sorted within the wider Panth. At present I'd say it's the best well rounded document we have and should be followed by everyone.

3 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

SRM may need to be checked but this is something that needs to be sorted within the wider Panth. At present I'd say it's the best well rounded document we have and should be followed by everyone.

I disagree as it doesn't match or really substantiate Purtan documentations we have Rehit, but agree to disagree. A topic for another time.

On 07/01/2018 at 2:26 AM, jkvlondon said:

maybe you believe Gandhi's other gems like my sisters if you are being raped , don't fight or scream but remain placid and pray for your rapist...

fitte muh

Brar was responsible for supplying cigarettes beers and allowing his soldiers to rape women and children then kill them in the Harmandir Sahib Temple complex , maybe you want to send him a muffin basket with a note to say 'tut tut naughty boy shame shame'
he is responsible for torturing, killing and burning the bodies of OUR FAMILY ... it was never under orders but of a personal zeal

Gandhi was a speaker of peace.. he wanted to spread only peace and wanted conquer hate by love... 

he was a human being just like us and from time to time, just like us, he would say such silly things... not everything he has said or done I agree with but we should try to remember and relate to things that make sense and relate to are lives or world....

killing is never the answer... I know in are religion killing was seen as the only answer by guru Gobind Singh ji, but as harsh as it will sound, his ambition to conquer Aurangzeb never happened... instead the result was that guru Gobind ji ended up killing a number of young hot blooded, hot headed youth Singh guys and also killing his very own sons in battle and the youngest two by torture, he even scarfice his own mother in the cold tower and still with all that violence, scarfice and killing his mission was a fail.....

sikhism it self is based on similar principles of what ghandi had.

guru Nanak created Sikhism to spread peace.. he wanted the violence and terror between hindus and muslims to stop... he created the region in the hope of uniting both parties... in the hope to make two religions one and create peace.... 

guru Gobind Singh ji turned sikhs into a millatery religion... this on its own is against Sikhism as sikhs are against ego and hate... however these where the two things that’s provoked Guru Gobind Singh ji to make a fauj....

sikhism is not about killing... what these guys did was wrong and I’m glad they are getting there punshiment, no one but the almighty had any right to take a life... only he himself has such a right....

its good that the guy didn’t die as all his sins would have come onto there heads... 

as i said “an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind!”

Edited by preetirani

12 hours ago, Kira said:

I disagree as it doesn't match or really substantiate Purtan documentations we have Rehit, but agree to disagree. A topic for another time.

That's fine, I would not expect everyone to be in agreement and tbf this debate has been done to death on numerous forums and needs selected vidhvaans to thrash out asap.

1 hour ago, preetirani said:

Gandhi was a speaker of peace.. he wanted to spread only peace and wanted conquer hate by love... 

he was a human being just like us and from time to time, just like us, he would say such silly things... not everything he has said or done I agree with but we should try to remember and relate to things that make sense and relate to are lives or world....

killing is never the answer... I know in are religion killing was seen as the only answer by guru Gobind Singh ji, but as harsh as it will sound, his ambition to conquer Aurangzeb never happened... instead the result was that guru Gobind ji ended up killing a number of young hot blooded, hot headed youth Singh guys and also killing his very own sons in battle and the youngest two by torture, he even scarfice his own mother in the cold tower and still with all that violence, scarfice and killing his mission was a fail.....

sikhism it self is based on similar principles of what ghandi had.

guru Nanak created Sikhism to spread peace.. he wanted the violence and terror between hindus and muslims to stop... he created the region in the hope of uniting both parties... in the hope to make two religions one and create peace.... 

guru Gobind Singh ji turned sikhs into a millatery religion... this on its own is against Sikhism as sikhs are against ego and hate... however these where the two things that’s provoked Guru Gobind Singh ji to make a fauj....

sikhism is not about killing... what these guys did was wrong and I’m glad they are getting there punshiment, no one but the almighty had any right to take a life... only he himself has such a right....

its good that the guy didn’t die as all his sins would have come onto there heads... 

as i said “an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind!”

you are such an 1d1ot ....Guru Nanak Dev ji was not a pacifist baba with a long white beard , he was a young vibrant man who confronted Babar to His face and spoke His Truth THE TRUTH , He carried a shastar to defend himself on his travels .

you are obviously unaware that Guru Nanak Dev ji was trained in Shastarvidhiya in fact he taught Baba Budda ji same who then taught Guru Har Gobind ji.

Guru Gobind Singh ji is not the start of the Sikh fauj , the foundations were laid by Guru Nanak Dev ji and built upon by each successive Guru Sahiban , even Guru Arjun Dev ji invited his sikhs to engage in wrestling bouts . There is no sikhi without physical preparedness to defend rights of ourselves and others.

You dare to equate yourself to Guru Sahiban ? they were not like other humans in fact they were pooran avatars unlike anything others , you preach about violence what about the facts of HIndu deities like Rama, Krishna , Arjun and their whole families were they not all violent and purely for their selfish reasons not for the betterment of humanity

Guru Sahiban di ninidya  karke tanu darr nahin lagda ... take your pervert paedophile Gandi and shove you warped mindset ... do not call you self a sikh you have more loyalty to your fake besharam brahmin

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

you are such an 1d1ot ....Guru Nanak Dev ji was not a pacifist baba with a long white beard , he was a young vibrant man who confronted Babar to His face and spoke His Truth THE TRUTH , He carried a shastar to defend himself on his travels .

you are obviously unaware that Guru Nanak Dev ji was trained in Shastarvidhiya in fact he taught Baba Budda ji same who then taught Guru Har Gobind ji.

Guru Gobind Singh ji is not the start of the Sikh fauj , the foundations were laid by Guru Nanak Dev ji and built upon by each successive Guru Sahiban , even Guru Arjun Dev ji invited his sikhs to engage in wrestling bouts . There is no sikhi without physical preparedness to defend rights of ourselves and others.

You dare to equate yourself to Guru Sahiban ? they were not like other humans in fact they were pooran avatars unlike anything others , you preach about violence what about the facts of HIndu deities like Rama, Krishna , Arjun and their whole families were they not all violent and purely for their selfish reasons not for the betterment of humanity

Guru Sahiban di ninidya  karke tanu darr nahin lagda ... take your pervert paedophile Gandi and shove you warped mindset ... do not call you self a sikh you have more loyalty to your fake besharam brahmin

pmd you

15 hours ago, Kira said:

In some rehatnamas it says to recite Japji sahib,  jaap sahib, etc. It doesn't really mention the other 3 baania after those two.

6 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

🤔😂😂😂 since when did sikhi become so aggressive? This is why that film Nanak shah fikir was banned as it showed what I’m saying....

guru nanak did not want a fauj army type religion... he wanted peace... in such a violent time I’m not suprised if he did know some self defence stuff....

why would Guru make a warrior army? And if so what use is it in today’s socaity?

im not aware of hindu religion so all that hindu stuff you have mentioned has gone over my head....

as I child I’ve always questioned sikhi but you guys are making me question it more...

we are not in a war... we are not fighting? Why are we an army? We are not warriors so why this warrior religion in this day an age?

ive always found sikhi foundations less....

1 hour ago, preetirani said:

🤔😂😂😂 since when did sikhi become so aggressive? This is why that film Nanak shah fikir was banned as it showed what I’m saying....

guru nanak did not want a fauj army type religion... he wanted peace... in such a violent time I’m not suprised if he did know some self defence stuff....

why would Guru make a warrior army? And if so what use is it in today’s socaity?

im not aware of hindu religion so all that hindu stuff you have mentioned has gone over my head....

as I child I’ve always questioned sikhi but you guys are making me question it more...

we are not in a war... we are not fighting? Why are we an army? We are not warriors so why this warrior religion in this day an age?

ive always found sikhi foundations less....

Who was the first Sikh Soorma? It was Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaaj. They were Shastardhari, They used to carry a mace.

Look how much tyranny is in the world. Ask yourself why countries have armies?

Sikhi is Miri-Piri, temporal and spiritual. We are defenders of all. This is true Dharam.

Doesn't mean if there isn't a physical war going on you don't be a soldier. There are other kinds of wars. Plus there is such a thing as reserve/territorial army.

I suggest you have a good read about Sikhi, and Dharam overall before you make such an insult to call it foundationless.

Your laadla gandhi insulted Shamsher Pita Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji Maharaaj and the Khalsa Panth, as well as Krishan Ji and the Srimad Bhagavad Gita...and look what happened to him, look at his demise. Saala bandar.

Edited by MrDoaba
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

the facts of HIndu deities like Rama, Krishna , Arjun and their whole families were they not all violent and purely for their selfish reasons not for the betterment of humanity

I wouldn't go as far as to say it was purely for their selfish reasons. They did a lot of Seva of Akaal Purkh too.