Any Update on Sikhs in UK jail?

S1ngh

13 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

you are such an 1d1ot ....Guru Nanak Dev ji was not a pacifist baba with a long white beard , he was a young vibrant man who confronted Babar to His face and spoke His Truth THE TRUTH , He carried a shastar to defend himself on his travels .

you are obviously unaware that Guru Nanak Dev ji was trained in Shastarvidhiya in fact he taught Baba Budda ji same who then taught Guru Har Gobind ji.

Guru Gobind Singh ji is not the start of the Sikh fauj , the foundations were laid by Guru Nanak Dev ji and built upon by each successive Guru Sahiban , even Guru Arjun Dev ji invited his sikhs to engage in wrestling bouts . There is no sikhi without physical preparedness to defend rights of ourselves and others.

You dare to equate yourself to Guru Sahiban ? they were not like other humans in fact they were pooran avatars unlike anything others , you preach about violence what about the facts of HIndu deities like Rama, Krishna , Arjun and their whole families were they not all violent and purely for their selfish reasons not for the betterment of humanity

Guru Sahiban di ninidya  karke tanu darr nahin lagda ... take your pervert paedophile Gandi and shove you warped mindset ... do not call you self a sikh you have more loyalty to your fake besharam brahmin

pmd you

15 hours ago, Kira said:

The 7 banis are actually the bare minimum. The ones that the SRM pushes are all altered and missing about a good few dohras and portions from the Puraan Rehras. 

SRM is incomplete in itself, as several notable Gursikhs walked out of the initial meeting, it needs to be rechecked and re-examined. Pronto. 

In some rehatnamas it says to recite Japji sahib,  jaap sahib, etc. It doesn't really mention the other 3 baania after those two.

6 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

you are such an 1d1ot ....Guru Nanak Dev ji was not a pacifist baba with a long white beard , he was a young vibrant man who confronted Babar to His face and spoke His Truth THE TRUTH , He carried a shastar to defend himself on his travels .

you are obviously unaware that Guru Nanak Dev ji was trained in Shastarvidhiya in fact he taught Baba Budda ji same who then taught Guru Har Gobind ji.

Guru Gobind Singh ji is not the start of the Sikh fauj , the foundations were laid by Guru Nanak Dev ji and built upon by each successive Guru Sahiban , even Guru Arjun Dev ji invited his sikhs to engage in wrestling bouts . There is no sikhi without physical preparedness to defend rights of ourselves and others.

You dare to equate yourself to Guru Sahiban ? they were not like other humans in fact they were pooran avatars unlike anything others , you preach about violence what about the facts of HIndu deities like Rama, Krishna , Arjun and their whole families were they not all violent and purely for their selfish reasons not for the betterment of humanity

Guru Sahiban di ninidya  karke tanu darr nahin lagda ... take your pervert paedophile Gandi and shove you warped mindset ... do not call you self a sikh you have more loyalty to your fake besharam brahmin

???? since when did sikhi become so aggressive? This is why that film Nanak shah fikir was banned as it showed what I’m saying....

guru nanak did not want a fauj army type religion... he wanted peace... in such a violent time I’m not suprised if he did know some self defence stuff....

why would Guru make a warrior army? And if so what use is it in today’s socaity?

im not aware of hindu religion so all that hindu stuff you have mentioned has gone over my head....

as I child I’ve always questioned sikhi but you guys are making me question it more...

we are not in a war... we are not fighting? Why are we an army? We are not warriors so why this warrior religion in this day an age?

ive always found sikhi foundations less....

1 hour ago, preetirani said:

???? since when did sikhi become so aggressive? This is why that film Nanak shah fikir was banned as it showed what I’m saying....

guru nanak did not want a fauj army type religion... he wanted peace... in such a violent time I’m not suprised if he did know some self defence stuff....

why would Guru make a warrior army? And if so what use is it in today’s socaity?

im not aware of hindu religion so all that hindu stuff you have mentioned has gone over my head....

as I child I’ve always questioned sikhi but you guys are making me question it more...

we are not in a war... we are not fighting? Why are we an army? We are not warriors so why this warrior religion in this day an age?

ive always found sikhi foundations less....

Who was the first Sikh Soorma? It was Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaaj. They were Shastardhari, They used to carry a mace.

Look how much tyranny is in the world. Ask yourself why countries have armies?

Sikhi is Miri-Piri, temporal and spiritual. We are defenders of all. This is true Dharam.

Doesn't mean if there isn't a physical war going on you don't be a soldier. There are other kinds of wars. Plus there is such a thing as reserve/territorial army.

I suggest you have a good read about Sikhi, and Dharam overall before you make such an insult to call it foundationless.

Your laadla gandhi insulted Shamsher Pita Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji Maharaaj and the Khalsa Panth, as well as Krishan Ji and the Srimad Bhagavad Gita...and look what happened to him, look at his demise. Saala bandar.

7 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

the facts of HIndu deities like Rama, Krishna , Arjun and their whole families were they not all violent and purely for their selfish reasons not for the betterment of humanity

I wouldn't go as far as to say it was purely for their selfish reasons. They did a lot of Seva of Akaal Purkh too.

53 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

I wouldn't go as far as to say it was purely for their selfish reasons. They did a lot of Seva of Akaal Purkh too.

Rama fought for Sita , killed a shudra for doing bhagati and yet gave a spiel about being compassionate to Lakshman when  he turned up his nose at eating the old low caste woman's jhoot

Arjun for Drapudi apman and to get back kingdom lost in gambling swindle

Krishna lied to get Arjun to pick up arms against his brothers... it is very murky

27 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Rama fought for Sita , killed a shudra for doing bhagati and yet gave a spiel about being compassionate to Lakshman when  he turned up his nose at eating the old low caste woman's jhoot

Arjun for Drapudi apman and to get back kingdom lost in gambling swindle

Krishna lied to get Arjun to pick up arms against his brothers... it is very murky

ਰਾਮ ਕਥਾ ਜੁਗ ਜੁਗ ਅਟਲ ਸਭ ਕੋਈ ਭਾਖਤ ਨੇਤ ॥

Raam Kathaa Juga Juga Attala Sabha Koeee Bhaakhta Neta ॥

ਸੁਰਗ ਬਾਸ ਰਘੁਬਰ ਕਰਾ ਸਗਰੀ ਪੁਰੀ ਸਮੇਤ ॥੮੫੮॥

Suga Baasa Raghubar Karaa Sagaree Puree Sameta ॥858॥

The story of Ram remain immortal throughout the ages and in this way Ram went to abide in heaven alongwith (all the resident of) the city.858.

Ang 546

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗਵਤ ਪੂਰਨ ਕੀਯੋ ਰਘੁਬਰ ਕਥਾ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਗ ॥੮੬੧॥

Sree Bhagavata Pooran Keeyo Raghubar Kathaa Parsaanga ॥861॥

The story of Raghuvir Ram was complete by the Grace of God on the bank of Sutlej in the valley of the mountain.861.

Ang 546

ਸਾਧ ਅਸਾਧ ਜਾਨੋ ਨਹੀ ਬਾਦ ਸੁਬਾਦ ਬਿਬਾਦਿ ॥

Saadha Asaadha Jaano Nahee Baada Subaada Bibaadi ॥

The saint be not considered as unsaintly ever and the debate as controversial ever.

Ang 547

7 minutes ago, preetirani said:

How can a person be a defender of all? If I am I defending everyone then who am I defending them from??

Defender of all meaning defender of people from all backgrounds, no discrimination.

And defending them from people who cause harm and limit freedom. And there's plenty of people trying to kill freedom directly and indirectly now.

Have you not read the story of Satguru Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji? You do not have to follow a persons ideology to defend it.