Any Update on Sikhs in UK jail?

S1ngh

35 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

Do you mean are they allowed Gutka Sahibs in prison, the answer is yes? Really, as a minimum, 7 Nitnem banian should be kanth. 

The act itself was an embarrassment, either that or something just does not stack up. Leaving the %^&*£$ fool with friction burns from blunt kirpans is like woah....just lost for words. 

The minimum a day as per Sikh rehat maryada is actually 5 (japji sahib, jaap sahib, tav parsad savaiye, rehras, kirtan sohila)

1 minute ago, monatosingh said:

The minimum a day as per Sikh rehat maryada is actually 5 (japji sahib, jaap sahib, tav parsad savaiye, rehras, kirtan sohila)

Good point, however the majority of the Panth follow the 7 bani maryada. SRM states bare minimum, but I'm happy reading the additional 2 recited during Amrit Sanchar. Without getting into a discussion, both are fine as I'm an avid supporter of SRM - the only true way to unite everyone!

5 hours ago, InderjitS said:

Good point, however the majority of the Panth follow the 7 bani maryada. SRM states bare minimum, but I'm happy reading the additional 2 recited during Amrit Sanchar. Without getting into a discussion, both are fine as I'm an avid supporter of SRM - the only true way to unite everyone!

The 7 banis are actually the bare minimum. The ones that the SRM pushes are all altered and missing about a good few dohras and portions from the Puraan Rehras. 

SRM is incomplete in itself, as several notable Gursikhs walked out of the initial meeting, it needs to be rechecked and re-examined. Pronto. 

Just now, Kira said:

The 7 banis are actually the bare minimum. The ones that the SRM pushes are all altered and missing about a good few dohras and portions from the Puraan Rehras. 

SRM is incomplete in itself, as several notable Gursikhs walked out of the initial meeting, it needs to be rechecked and re-examined. Pronto. 

SRM may need to be checked but this is something that needs to be sorted within the wider Panth. At present I'd say it's the best well rounded document we have and should be followed by everyone.

3 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

SRM may need to be checked but this is something that needs to be sorted within the wider Panth. At present I'd say it's the best well rounded document we have and should be followed by everyone.

I disagree as it doesn't match or really substantiate Purtan documentations we have Rehit, but agree to disagree. A topic for another time.

On 07/01/2018 at 2:26 AM, jkvlondon said:

maybe you believe Gandhi's other gems like my sisters if you are being raped , don't fight or scream but remain placid and pray for your rapist...

fitte muh

Brar was responsible for supplying cigarettes beers and allowing his soldiers to rape women and children then kill them in the Harmandir Sahib Temple complex , maybe you want to send him a muffin basket with a note to say 'tut tut naughty boy shame shame'
he is responsible for torturing, killing and burning the bodies of OUR FAMILY ... it was never under orders but of a personal zeal

Gandhi was a speaker of peace.. he wanted to spread only peace and wanted conquer hate by love... 

he was a human being just like us and from time to time, just like us, he would say such silly things... not everything he has said or done I agree with but we should try to remember and relate to things that make sense and relate to are lives or world....

killing is never the answer... I know in are religion killing was seen as the only answer by guru Gobind Singh ji, but as harsh as it will sound, his ambition to conquer Aurangzeb never happened... instead the result was that guru Gobind ji ended up killing a number of young hot blooded, hot headed youth Singh guys and also killing his very own sons in battle and the youngest two by torture, he even scarfice his own mother in the cold tower and still with all that violence, scarfice and killing his mission was a fail.....

sikhism it self is based on similar principles of what ghandi had.

guru Nanak created Sikhism to spread peace.. he wanted the violence and terror between hindus and muslims to stop... he created the region in the hope of uniting both parties... in the hope to make two religions one and create peace.... 

guru Gobind Singh ji turned sikhs into a millatery religion... this on its own is against Sikhism as sikhs are against ego and hate... however these where the two things that’s provoked Guru Gobind Singh ji to make a fauj....

sikhism is not about killing... what these guys did was wrong and I’m glad they are getting there punshiment, no one but the almighty had any right to take a life... only he himself has such a right....

its good that the guy didn’t die as all his sins would have come onto there heads... 

as i said “an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind!”

12 hours ago, Kira said:

I disagree as it doesn't match or really substantiate Purtan documentations we have Rehit, but agree to disagree. A topic for another time.

That's fine, I would not expect everyone to be in agreement and tbf this debate has been done to death on numerous forums and needs selected vidhvaans to thrash out asap.

1 hour ago, preetirani said:

Gandhi was a speaker of peace.. he wanted to spread only peace and wanted conquer hate by love... 

he was a human being just like us and from time to time, just like us, he would say such silly things... not everything he has said or done I agree with but we should try to remember and relate to things that make sense and relate to are lives or world....

killing is never the answer... I know in are religion killing was seen as the only answer by guru Gobind Singh ji, but as harsh as it will sound, his ambition to conquer Aurangzeb never happened... instead the result was that guru Gobind ji ended up killing a number of young hot blooded, hot headed youth Singh guys and also killing his very own sons in battle and the youngest two by torture, he even scarfice his own mother in the cold tower and still with all that violence, scarfice and killing his mission was a fail.....

sikhism it self is based on similar principles of what ghandi had.

guru Nanak created Sikhism to spread peace.. he wanted the violence and terror between hindus and muslims to stop... he created the region in the hope of uniting both parties... in the hope to make two religions one and create peace.... 

guru Gobind Singh ji turned sikhs into a millatery religion... this on its own is against Sikhism as sikhs are against ego and hate... however these where the two things that’s provoked Guru Gobind Singh ji to make a fauj....

sikhism is not about killing... what these guys did was wrong and I’m glad they are getting there punshiment, no one but the almighty had any right to take a life... only he himself has such a right....

its good that the guy didn’t die as all his sins would have come onto there heads... 

as i said “an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind!”

you are such an 1d1ot ....Guru Nanak Dev ji was not a pacifist baba with a long white beard , he was a young vibrant man who confronted Babar to His face and spoke His Truth THE TRUTH , He carried a shastar to defend himself on his travels .

you are obviously unaware that Guru Nanak Dev ji was trained in Shastarvidhiya in fact he taught Baba Budda ji same who then taught Guru Har Gobind ji.

Guru Gobind Singh ji is not the start of the Sikh fauj , the foundations were laid by Guru Nanak Dev ji and built upon by each successive Guru Sahiban , even Guru Arjun Dev ji invited his sikhs to engage in wrestling bouts . There is no sikhi without physical preparedness to defend rights of ourselves and others.

You dare to equate yourself to Guru Sahiban ? they were not like other humans in fact they were pooran avatars unlike anything others , you preach about violence what about the facts of HIndu deities like Rama, Krishna , Arjun and their whole families were they not all violent and purely for their selfish reasons not for the betterment of humanity

Guru Sahiban di ninidya  karke tanu darr nahin lagda ... take your pervert paedophile Gandi and shove you warped mindset ... do not call you self a sikh you have more loyalty to your fake besharam brahmin