Akaali

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Dear Singhs

When would you people stop thinking neagtivly.

Sure the movie may have some propaganda, but the movie has a lot of truth too. We should at least thank that someone decided to release a film with some truth atleast- otherwise the sikhs are normally just givien comedian roles in Indian films.

If some singh still has a big problem against it- instead of complaining why dont you go out and do better yourself?

Thank waheguru for what he gives us.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Dear Singhs

When would you people stop thinking neagtivly.

Sure the movie may have some propaganda, but the movie has a lot of truth too. We should at least thank that someone decided to release a film with some truth atleast- otherwise the sikhs are normally just givien comedian roles in Indian films.

If some singh still has a big problem against it- instead of complaining why dont you go out and do better yourself?

Thank waheguru for what he gives us.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

The movie is less pro Sikh

and is more about Love and stuff rolleyes.gif

also they did not do us any favour telling the TRUTH

they jus made themself a favour...

but then again it doesn't include truth..

if it was released to make people aware of the truth, why would they then include propagande...and censurize some scenes rolleyes.gif:) @

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

The movie is less pro Sikh

and is more about Love and stuff  rolleyes.gif

also they did not do us any favour telling the TRUTH

they jus made themself a favour...

Tell me the last film withought any romance that was a huge hit. In todays society, romance is essential to attreact the public eye and therfore to wwidespread the REAL message.

Also if the film is all propaganda favouring the hindus- why would it be banned in throughout India but apart from Panjab??? Obviously the film coutaines ALOT of truth- it must do if it got banned!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Maachis is what brought me to Sikhi, well one of the reasons i'd say :) ...the various scenes of Gurdwaras and the melodious Gurbani brought me so much peace that i never felt before...i dunno if hawayein has the same stuff in it :(

macchis is the only movie i liked !!!! IT's heck a better than the hawayeen..

I sooooo agree with singh here.. My passion is in docu-dramas, theater&arts and maybe in future i will do something with sangats support.... but that will be a part time hobby, not money making stuff :) I think yung snghs need to think about multimedia more rather than depending on monkey dancing bolly freaks

agree with what vicky said, i think we should ought too get down and seriously consider making a movie that will potray the real truth. we have got a lot of well to do sikhs all around the world, who donates tones of money to gurdwaras.

and yeah those who have yet to watch machis, watch it,,, its a superb movieeeee.. highly recommended wubb.gifwubb.gif