HAWAEIN (1984 MOVIE)

Akaali

Guest Akaal108

Yeah man.. do some riot in toronto and england....I know england sikhs will mash up their soo called mini theaters....we should do same...you know the way sikhs showed up in narinder's cult house... same with this case...gotta make youths aware first though...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab
the preview of the movie shows sikhs unloading busses of hindoos and killing them
where? i couldn't find it...plzz let me know
i can't remember such happeing?? can u???
yes it did happen a couple of times, and we have discussed this already in the past under the "do we hate hindus" thread.

• 2 months later...

This movie what very distorted. Just look how evil they showed the militants are. Although the riots seen was very impressive. But other then that, the rest of the movie was nothing but distortions. Before the riots they show the hero chasing and romancing with girls. How the hell does a Sikhs youth in 84 right after operation blue star get the time romance with a girl? That was a little sick.

I seen this movie cauz i heard soo many praises about this movie from sikhs who are not into sikhi very much.. (Common typical sikh). So anyway.. i saw the movie and let me tell u one thing.. THIS MOVIE IS HUGE PROPAGANDA, SILENT BUT DEADLY !!!

Whats' up pakistani ppls supporting kharookuuss ?? AND it clearly shows that the PUNJAB born khaarooks were bad.. they did bad things etc... It''s huge low budget <admin-profanity filter activated> stupid movie.. From now on .. Any movie that comes out of india regarding khalistan will not be a worth to watch..

Hawweiin.. = Huge insult to our 80's shaheed !!! (we need movie like "The Painist" not some desi made movie)