HAWAEIN (1984 MOVIE)

Akaali

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Maachis is a cool film. The sound tracks in it are so cool to- 'chod ahyaien ham, wo galyian' kicks.

But what really P's me off about these bollywood films is that there are so many 'REAL' kesh-dhari singhs and singhnian out there- so why do the directors always add actors with fake beards and hair?

If any1 has seen Mision Kashmir, there is a Singh in it literally shown P-ing his pants as he steps on a land mine. The 'hindu' hero 'sanjay-dat' has to then come and rescue him. In reallity its the majority of singhs that are the respectfull worriors and its always the singhs who come first when the heads are needed. These bollywood directors make my blood boil. The singhs have always saves Hindustans Tate- and look what respect they give us for it!

One film that IS respectfully good though is Sarbans Dhani Guru Gobind Singh.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Doctor_Mani wink2.gif

dr saab, sanjay dutt plays a muslim army officer in mission kashmir, not hindu

and ya the scene where they show a Singh being scared to death is right in the beginning of the movie and is infuriating

and as for Maachis, there is no other movie ever made in bollywood to stand upto its mark

khalsa_007 paaji, i have seen it much more times than u :e:

or any1 on this forum :e:

actually, any1 in this world (i guess) grin.gif

There was another movie released like 3 years back. Its a punjbaee movie called "KHALSA MERA ROOP HAI KHAS" Its about a Sikh who gets involved in bad sangat and cuts his hair. His father is an amritdhari Sikh who kicks him out of his house. After visiting Gurdwaras and going on yatras he comes back into Sikhi. That is a gist of what the movie is, there are other parts of the plot aswell. It is very well done. Everyone should watch it, it gets you stirred up. I got the dvd of it from Toronto. Anyone else seen it?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

AKJforever, I seen Khalsa Mero Roop Hai Khaas.

Good film. Good ending. But if you look at the hero's dad, hes another pretend amritdhari. Whats the point of having thake amritdhari's with thake kesh when there is REAL amrithari's out there.

Another point, in hawayein why is the hero a mona?

I would like to watch a film with an amrithdhari hero or atleast a kesh dhari hero. Has anyone seen one. Please let me know.

The films that really inspire me is Shaheed Udham Singh, and Shaheed (with Bobby Deol).

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Doctor_Mani wink2.gif

That's what <Edited> me off.. Fake sikh actors :( @ :@ @ At one moment i thought the sardar in "English Patient" movie is real sardar .. but later when i find out that he is not i was like oh craap ;) @ :@ @

There are sikhs who are talented enuf to be in any movie, but they never get chance.. :) not fair.. and in hawyeen showing that munda in short hair with no beard at all seems to be lil stupid while holding ak47 (like a kid holding watergun) rolleyes.gif .. At least a lil beard would have worked ohmy.gif (like the guy in maachis).. oh well their motive was to please the majority of sikh community and to make quick bucks $&

#036;