superkaur

Area's where muslims migrate to then usually most non-muslims tend to move and flight

superkaur    322

I've been noticing this trend of so called "white flight" where the white people fled area's in the west where non-white communities had migrated into. However this is usually seen in the lense of the whites being racist and they only wanting to be with their own race of people. I however disagree I dont think its a mostly racist migration of whites to "white area's" I would say its a flight from area's that become more economically poor or culturally they cant relate to.

So the area where I lived in the UK changed from being a quite mixed white, hindu, sikh, muslim, black area to one where the muslims had taken over demographically by sheer numbers either through immigration from other counties, conversions or large birth rate population over the years. And I noticed the whites, hindus and Sikhs gradually move out of these area's rather than stay and "fight" for their home towns/streets. The economically well off non-muslims fled to better off area's where there was more affluence and where they was more people like them living there. And where once hard working friendly hindu's sikhs whites dominating these high street shops and areas where I lived now I only seen halal food outlets, women in burka's and muslims and black and mixed race council estate hooded face covered chav's bringing a dark threatening environment.

And as the muslims moved in those economically deprived but reasonable socially cohesive area's then that area went further downhill fast into higher crime and less friendly and safe environment on the streets.

Similarly this is true of other area's in the world where muslims migrate to non-muslim lands and area's at the determent of that area/nation and slow fleeing of that non-muslim population to other area's. But I am wondering where will they flee to when Islam eventually creepingly like a long dark evil shadow takes over populations and area's. In my view there will come a time where there is no area or land available for non-muslims to flee to they will have to either submit to islam or give a fight response if they are to retain their unique religious or cultural identity or practices.

• Like 2

Dsinghdp    52

I'm from Birmingham UK where there are plenty of Muslims. One area Cape Hill had lots of White British people and now they have deserted the area. Now there are Burqa wearing women and men in Salwar Kameez. The area Handsworth had once a lot of Sikhs, but they have moved to posher areas.

superkaur    322
15 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

I'm from Birmingham UK where there are plenty of Muslims. One area Cape Hill had lots of White British people and now they have deserted the area. Now there are Burqa wearing women and men in Salwar Kameez. The area Handsworth had once a lot of Sikhs, but they have moved to posher areas.

Yes I heard about handsworth too, my cousin was telling me how it used to be dominated by apnay and other punjabi's and now its increasingly has more muslims and roma gypsies and other economically poor eastern european's.

Same thing happened to southall only 20 years ago it was well established punjabi sikh and hindu area but there was signs islam is creeping in with pakistani's moving in taking over the restaurants and Somalian refugee's being put up in tax payer funded flats and moved there permanently. And now when you go to southall instead of it being mini punjab or mini india its slowly looking like mini pakistan or mini saudi arabia.

Slough has the highest Sikh population in the UK but even there I suspect there are dark times ahead unless Sikhs start to think collectively and more right wing and self preservation. Wherever islam takes over demographically then people realise that your siblings and your offspring will be in danger of being groomed for sexual exploitation by muslims, grooming for conversion to islam or bullying/harrasment/discrimination. Hence why they flee those area's understandably.

Edited by superkaur
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dsinghdp    52

Muslims live in small houses with like 10 of them. On my road they brought 4 houses for the same family.

Guest Jacfsing2   
Guest Jacfsing2

Christians have a right to protect their population from Muslims, as do Sikhs have a right to protect their population as well. I don't really think it's racist for Christians to be allowed with their own people in the same way other religious groups should.

Big_Tera    400
47 minutes ago, superkaur said:

I've been noticing this trend of so called "white flight" where the white people fled area's in the west where non-white communities had migrated into. However this is usually seen in the lense of the whites being racist and they only wanting to be with their own race of people. I however disagree I dont think its a mostly racist migration of whites to "white area's" I would say its a flight from area's that become more economically poor or culturally they cant relate to.

So the area where I lived in the UK changed from being a quite mixed white, hindu, sikh, muslim, black area to one where the muslims had taken over demographically by sheer numbers either through immigration from other counties, conversions or large birth rate population over the years. And I noticed the whites, hindus and Sikhs gradually move out of these area's rather than stay and "fight" for their home towns/streets. The economically well off non-muslims fled to better off area's where there was more affluence and where they was more people like them living there. And where once hard working friendly hindu's sikhs whites dominating these high street shops and areas where I lived now I only seen halal food outlets, women in burka's and muslims and black and mixed race council estate hooded face covered chav's bringing a dark threatening environment.

And as the muslims moved in those economically deprived but reasonable socially cohesive area's then that area went further downhill fast into higher crime and less friendly and safe environment on the streets.

Similarly this is true of other area's in the world where muslims migrate to non-muslim lands and area's at the determent of that area/nation and slow fleeing of that non-muslim population to other area's. But I am wondering where will they flee to when Islam eventually creepingly like a long dark evil shadow takes over populations and area's. In my view there will come a time where there is no area or land available for non-muslims to flee to they will have to either submit to islam or give a fight response if they are to retain their unique religious or cultural identity or practices.

It should not really really matter that areas become 'overun with muslims'. in fact its best to leave these areas.  let the muslims be with their own kind. Muslims will alway be hostile to non muslims and vice versa. 

Think about the amount of grooming cases that would happen if Sikhs and hindus stayed in predominately muslim areas. It would increase tenfold. Its best Sikhs stay away from gehtto muslim areas. Do muslims like to live in Sikh dominated areas? no they want to be with their own kind. so let them. This is the fact of modern britian, america, canada and india. just about anywhere. people want to live with their own kind. 

Edited by Big_Tera
  • Like 3

S4NGH    547

Why's it okay for white people to live in predominantly white areas or to migrate from racially diverse areas to predominantly white areas, but it's not okay for Muslims to live in predominantly Muslim areas? There's a lot, lot more to it. When our people first came to this country, they did the same. Take a look at Southall Birmingham Coventry. Safety in numbers. A sense of community which we all know plays a huge role in Islam. A better environment (in their case an Islamic environment) to raise your children in. Mosque prayer congregation.  Etc etc

I think you've a lot left to examine before coming to any sort of conclusion on white flight and muslim migration. It might be an idea to leave aside your racial biases for a start. Very interesting topic though... 

"And where once hard working friendly hindu's sikhs whites dominating these high street shops and areas where I lived now I only seen halal food outlets, women in burka's and muslims and black and mixed race council estate hooded face covered chav's bringing a dark threatening environment."

Utterly hilarious btw! ^

Edited by S4NGH
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4

proactive    1,367
8 hours ago, S4NGH said:

Why's it okay for white people to live in predominantly white areas or to migrate from racially diverse areas to predominantly white areas, but it's not okay for Muslims to live in predominantly Muslim areas? There's a lot, lot more to it. When our people first came to this country, they did the same. Take a look at Southall Birmingham Coventry. Safety in numbers. A sense of community which we all know plays a huge role in Islam. A better environment (in their case an Islamic environment) to raise your children in. Mosque prayer congregation.  Etc etc

I think you've a lot left to examine before coming to any sort of conclusion on white flight and muslim migration. It might be an idea to leave aside your racial biases for a start. Very interesting topic though... 

"And where once hard working friendly hindu's sikhs whites dominating these high street shops and areas where I lived now I only seen halal food outlets, women in burka's and muslims and black and mixed race council estate hooded face covered chav's bringing a dark threatening environment."

Utterly hilarious btw! ^

The difference is that in Sikh and Hindu dominated areas the whites would never have felt physically threatened as they do in Muslim dominated areas today. There was none of the hostility towards whites in Sikh/Hindu areas as there are in Muslim areas now. Although Sikhs and Hindus would have felt a sense of belonging to their areas there was never a sense that these areas were now exclusively theirs. This is the case with Muslim areas now. There is a lot of talk about 'no go areas' for the police and I doubt any of these areas are Sikh or Hindu. Again these areas will be Muslim areas. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Qwe123    2
On 19/09/2017 at 2:58 PM, superkaur said:

Sikhs do crime too. Check out the number of Sikhs in Birmingham's major prison, then compare it to the number of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis in there. Then compare those stats to those group's share of Birmingham's population as a whole. You may be in for a shock..

https://www.justiceinspectorates.gov.uk/hmiprisons/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2017/06/Birmingham-Web-2017.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Birmingham

• Confused 3

BhForce    536
44 minutes ago, Qwe123 said:

Sikhs do crime too. Check out the number of Sikhs in Birmingham's major prison, then compare it to the number of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis in there. Then compare those stats to those group's share of Birmingham's population as a whole. You may be in for a shock..

https://www.justiceinspectorates.gov.uk/hmiprisons/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2017/06/Birmingham-Web-2017.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Birmingham

Instead of just posting some links and expecting hundreds of different readers of your post to click through and trawl for the data, why not just post it in the first place? Anyway:

% of Muslim prisoners: 16.7% (154 prisoners)

% of Muslim in B'ham: 21.85%

% of Sikh prisoners: 3.3% (30 prisoners)

% of Sikh in B'ham: 3.02%

• Like 1