Ardas for solving family problems

Guest Guest

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa ki Fateh.

My family is going to through tough times, because my brother wants to marry a girl and my parents are not accepting the relationship, because my brother has changed so much, he lies to my parents all the time (like where he is, where he is going), and my parents don't think relationship based on lies is going to successful. Also, the girl is not from sikh family and she is much older than my brother.

My parents have tried to convince my brother to break the relationship, because his relationship will break our family and because of poor foundations of his relationship, he will not be happy in his relationship, sadly every time my dad talks with my brother, dad will say something stupid (in anger) that will hurt his feelings, and my brother last week concluded that he is happy to leave us for the girl. I never saw my dad crying, and i can tell my dad has lost his hope in my brother, and mum is not much different, but i don't think she will be able to live without my brother. 

I don't want to see my parents crying like this and i diffidently don't want our family to break. I know no one can help us in this situation, except Waheguru ji. I have 100% believe that Waheguru ji will resolve this problem and that my brother will come his senses and will make right decision. However, so far nothing seems to be going right and it kind of shakes my beliefs and now days when i do my Ardas, i will start crying and i have no control over my emotions and it never lets me complete my Ardas. I do understand i should increase my naam simran, however i'm not able to concentrate in anything now days.

I would like to sangat to give us some guidance, how we can make our be Ardas be heard and because i don't think it is long before something will go horribly wrong.

Waheguru Ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa 

Waheguru ji ki fateh 

Here is a Shabad that you can add in your Ardas

ਸੋਰਠਿ ਮਃ ੫ ॥

ਗਏ ਕਲੇਸ ਰੋਗ ਸਭਿ ਨਾਸੇ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਅਪੁਨੈ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਧਾਰੀ ॥

ਆਠ ਪਹਰ ਆਰਾਧਹੁ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਪੂਰਨ ਘਾਲ ਹਮਾਰੀ ॥੧॥

ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਤੂ ਸੁਖ ਸੰਪਤਿ ਰਾਸਿ ॥

ਰਾਖਿ ਲੈਹੁ ਭਾਈ ਮੇਰੇ ਕਉ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਆਗੈ ਅਰਦਾਸਿ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

ਜੋ ਮਾਗਉ ਸੋਈ ਸੋਈ ਪਾਵਉ ਅਪਨੇ ਖਸਮ ਭਰੋਸਾ ॥

ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰਾ ਭੇਟਿਓ ਮਿਟਿਓ ਸਗਲ ਅੰਦੇਸਾ ॥੨॥੧੪॥੪੨॥

https://gurbaninow.com/shabad/2340/26783

Waheguru ji ka khalsa