Big_Tera

Sikh girl converted - live

proactive    1,367

I see that but words have power and the choice of words can either enhance your argument or it can turn people aggressive. 

• Like 4

proactive    1,367
1 minute ago, 13Mirch said:

Ahh the classic wrath of the Gods. Does the truth bite?

I'm sure you're not here to indulge in flame wars. Can you delete your post and lets move on. Discuss the issue and how we can resolve it rather than making it personal. I am sure both of you hate what these Muslim dawah people are doing but making personal attacks isn't going to help deal with the issue.

• Like 3

13Mirch    882
11 minutes ago, proactive said:

This is just going to turn into a flame war and anything productive you have written will be lost. I think the other poster didn't like your reference to Sikh males as thin and fudhu. Just edit your posts and delete the swearing and move on. 

His sweeping generalisation earned him the rebuke. Otherwise I have no problem with who he sleeps with. Secondly, if he wants he can have my address and come see how my wife and I live on a day-to-day basis and whether any violence occurs within us.

Edited by 13Mirch
  • Like 3

13Mirch    882
2 minutes ago, proactive said:

I'm sure you're not here to indulge in flame wars. Can you delete your post and lets move on. Discuss the issue and how we can resolve it rather than making it personal. I am sure both of you hate what these Muslim dawah people are doing but making personal attacks isn't going to help deal with the issue.

How to deal with Da'wah crews? Expose the veneer of peaceful Islam which they hide behind but like always, our bleeding heart liberals will extinguish our efforts because their daughters prefer "cut" men.

• Like 3

13Mirch    882
1 minute ago, proactive said:

We need to get rid of the bleeding heart liberals from their positions of power. If the Gurdwara committee is full of these fools then get like minded youth together and take over that Gurdwara through the electoral process. A start has to be made and just as we fight the enemies without we have to also fight the enemies within. 

Remember what happened to Sher-e-Punjab back in the day?

18 minutes ago, 13Mirch said:

Ahh the classic wrath of the Gods. Does the truth bite?

what truth dude ? 

13Mirch    882
Just now, proactive said:

Those were different times. The vast majority of Sikhs still had their heads in the sand about the issues that SP were dealing with. Now the issue of grooming is out in the public sphere no doubt the liberals are doing their level best to push it under the carpet again but that's not going to happen. Look at the work of SAS, they are admired even by non-Sikhs for the hard work they have been doing all these years. We shouldn't expect every Sikh to support us but as long as enough do then we are winning. The youth need to get involved in the Gurdwaras otherwise they will always be working from a position of weakness. Run the Gurdwara and yours is no longer the contrarian opinion. 

Set up a three pronged body:

-Administrative/ Coordinative.

-Defence (physical and literal).

-Media, to counter all forms of anti-Sikh sentiment and not the lovey-dovey Basics of Sikhi approach.

• Thanks 2

13Mirch    882
4 minutes ago, proactive said:

Good points but I don't understand why you refer to BoS as lovey dovey approach. 

My own opinion- I always expect them to bow down at the end of their debates.

• Confused 1

sikhni777    587
2 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Why blame muslims when most singhs are fuddu and thin , and no way strong compared to past singhs, and the ones who have any semblance to older stronger sikhs are too ego-ridden to come forward to help. 

Sikh men already have odds stacked against them as sikhi appearance is spread as "unattractive" by modern media and film industry. 

On the contrary , muslim men are all groomed. No wonder our girls fall so easily . Which girl won't want a good looking man ? and when she doesn't see so in her own community, she rushes to another. 

There are plenty good looking moneh punjabis, I assure you.

• Like 4

sikhni777    587

The difference between how our girls tried to win her back into the religion is different to the practical advice given to her by the leader who seems to be of great authority. He advised her to be practical and obey her parents to prove she has adopted a good religion. 

Her friends just took her to the Guradwara and made her sit there and expect the change to happen.

Our community does not enough practical solutions to offer to people. We say simran and simran, but other communities have a formula for married life, single life etc. 

They have books to help them lead the practical ways of life and people trained as advisors. Maybe we need to work on that front. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Dsinghdp    52

At least Dr Zakir Naik has done some research on Sikhism. He isn't like other Dawah preachers. He has done excellent research on other faiths and can quote from other scriptures other than the Qur'an.

Preeet    543
5 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

HEY DON'T FORCE ME TO USE BAD WORDS AGAINST YOU OK ! :@ (Yes I am shouting) 

My post had nothing to do with me being different. Sikhs need to stop playing this bullsh*t "gay card". 

Putting down the vulnerable section of society isn't going to help your cause one bit , NOT A SINGLE BIT ! 

so keep that crap to yourself. I ain't interested. Go show your rage where its required, if you guys get time out from gurudwara fightings and fake display of wealth that is ! 

Show your mardanagi where its required . Sikhs have the lowest birth rates in india of all communities .

No wonder even your women know you're all a bunch of  clowns, and prefer to marry with saner options. 

nvm lol

Edited by Preeet
  • Confused 1