Is khalsa aid wasting sangats resources on muslim rohingya?

superkaur

32 minutes ago, akaltaksal said:

Trump is nowhere near, not even comparable, to what muslim countries are doing. A majority of the population didn't vote for Trump neither is it shifting any further to the right.  It's a separate matter altogether. Same could be somewhat said about Modi. 

and No, I still can blame them. Popularity and commonality does not equate to moral/ethical acceptance. If you seek to divert the attention and focus of scrutiny from one particular problem by pointing at another, it doesn't do your point any justice. Especially when you make a blanket statement such as the above.

Yup I agree two wrongs do not make a right.I was saying in context of Turkey.Where erdogan has gained popularity though he is way better than Modi. In other Muslim countries like Indonesia there is still secularism.Problem is in middles east

45 minutes ago, akaltaksal said:

Something that the muslim population migrating to Europe lacks. Furthermore, Not every European country was involved in the invasion of Iraq and other middle eastern issues, so why should they carry the load of migrants/refugees?

Countries that are part of NATO which destabilized Libya ,Iraq should pay the price. And countries where most refugees are heading were/are part of Nato.

Just now, YOYO29 said:

Countries that are part of NATO which destabilized Libya ,Iraq should pay the price. And where mot refugees are heading were/are part of Nato.

So your rhetoric here is that the general population is to be held accountable and thus needs to suffer for it? 

I can understand a good portion of these refugees coming into the US,  we could do so with fewer repercussions. However, Europe cannot. 

33 minutes ago, akaltaksal said:

Especially when they are a threat to the culture of the host population.

This integration stuff is really sticky.Don't generalize entire population.Apart from Wahhabis no muslim pose threat to western culture. Wait till same right winger start talking about Sikh integrating into western society. How long do you think they are gonna wait till they start having problem with your Turbans,Kirpans ? all in the name of integration.

25 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I think you'll find plenty sikhs up in arms at sikh killing sikh we are not meant to do that to anyone least of all a sikh brother/sister. e.g. Harnam Singh and Bhupinder Singh  , KPS Gill and the men, women and children he murdered tortured , Gen Brar .

How many protest when a dera sacha sauda follower is killed by sikhs in Punjab ? as we have seen in recent times in ludhiana. 

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

dera sacha sauda are not sikhs at all so stop jumping out of the subject , in fact you will find that Kanjar has harmed more sikhs than vice versa and also murdered a fair few of his own followers.

Who is a sikh and who is not that is the matter between sikhs themselves. Muslims who kill each other follow same logic that such and such sect is not Muslim hence it is okay to kill. This was my point.