Is khalsa aid wasting sangats resources on muslim rohingya?

superkaur

please read Jail Chitthian, where pathans gave prison staff a good beating for ill treating Brahmgyani Bhai Randhir Singh Jio_/\_

good and bad in all kaum and us, thus, we still need laha Jio _/\_

and it is Guru Nanak Dev Jio baksheesh of feeding sadhu, that is what KA inspired with Jio_/\_.  KHALSA FOOD, GURMUKHI, ATEY NITNEM WILL BRING KHALSA RAJ_/\_Ek Om Kar Sat Gurparsad Jio kirpa karin_/\_

On 9/23/2017 at 3:31 AM, Mahakaal96 said:

DELETED.... a few weeks ago he did nindiya of mahapursh Baba Binod Singh Ji by wrongly accusing Baba Ji of being a 'mogul collaborator'..... and now he comes on here calling for relationships to be forged with Muslims.... DELETEDo back up his false allegations.

DELETED implied that Mata Sundri Ji, Rattan Singh Bhangu, Sant Jarnail Singh & Giani Gian Singh were all nindaks because they held a different opinion then him.... ?

When myself & others like @13Mirch first challenged his views a few months back he DELETED

DELETED

Accuses a mahapursh of being a moghul collaborator then says we should forge relationships with Muslims.... 

Lies, lies and all lies. My only crime was to defend Baba Banda Singh Bahadur from your venomous Nindya. And you replied to me by insulting my parents. You did the same thing to another member who came in support of me. Due to this repeated misbehavior you are no longer allowed to post here freely by the admins. I no longer even read your posts here. So don't quote me in future.

On 9/23/2017 at 8:54 AM, proactive said:

I've always found Jonny101's posts informative and enlightening. I don't know what thread you think he did nindya in but I highly doubt he would say anything against Mata Sundri. or Sant Jarnail Singh unless you inferred this. FYI Rattan Singh Bhangu and Giani Gian Singh were writers and not brahmgianis so their writings can be challenged and as such this does not make one a nindak. 

The reason he seems to be angry at me is because he was doing Nindya of Baba Banda Singh Bahadur who without a doubt was the greatest Sikh leader. I challenged his criticism and instead criticized Binod Singh for his treachery and because of his treachery the Sikh independence of Punjab was pushed back by 40 years. I  even wrote poetry for him. And instead of giving me a similar witty reply he insults my parents like a little school yard child and he did the same thing to another  member until the admins had to take action against him. He knows I did not do any criticism of Mata ji or Sant ji but a serial liar cannot help but  lie against another. The only part where he is telling the truth is that I did indeed criticize Binod Singh who was basically the Santa Singh of the 1700s.

Guru Nanak kirpa so we can disagree as ONE LOVING KHALSA FAMILY, to know we are different due to our minds, but our jot is VAHIGUROO Jio Jot, thus, should not disrespect anyone's family, because Japji Sahib reminds we would not indulge in ego if we know Truth Jio_/\_

bhul chuk muaf so i too can also be as our Vahiguroo Jio Guru Sahibaan Jot SADA NIRLEP, ocean of life full of tumultuous waves_/\_, but Dhan Sikh Kaum Vadey Bhaag that we have Naam atey Gurbani under umbrella of Khalsa Panth Family, BLISS JIO_/\_

Vahiguroo Proactive Jio, 

You are so frankly correct, but why did Guru Gobind Singh Jio pledge His entire Family for cused, and ungrateful hind kaum...evil gangu caused trouble for Mata Gujri Kaur Jio atey Char Sahibzade Jio...Guru Arjan Dev Jio also put to torture due to evil hind backstabbing, while in both situations evil musalman carried out evil actions.

As for our own sikh puppets, so true also, as my sis is one evil puppet of maya, but on the other hand she has been a great financial asset and help to my puppet to her family, and me.

Khalsa Aid is not the only sikh org, serving musalman, other kaum more than our own jio_/\_.  In this situation, I feel our suffering kaum not doing something right in their personal lives or bad karam to pay, as in my personal situation ji_/\_.

Our Great Guru Jio's game of love is truly Guru bin ...unable to comprehend_/\_, but keeping up with right thought, word, and actions to help others and ourselves we must as Sikhs PROUD TO BE SIKHS_/\_!  Here, I ask Guru Maharaj Jio many times, if You are doer, why? So, why we have to pay for bad karam, and why not make all creation Khalsa as He has instant power to do so?_/\_

Just know also, that as Gurbani reminds, Vahiguroo is doer of EVERY action, thought, and word, so all that happens is good...and I understood this when I helped a fellow Sikh, and non Sikh, then got like a slap in face, because person/s treated me like I was the trouble ji_/\_;). One example, a sindi mona doing chakr seva at Gurduara vs allowing Sikh keertani, to my disappointment, so I ask in ardas to Guru Maharaj to intervene.  Same keertani was serving karah parsad to all sangat (wealthy non practising), and totally ignored gareeb me?_/\_  So sindhi mona heart is Khalsa_/\_

Paviterr Charan hath jorr benti bhul chuk muaf Vahiguroo Jio atey Sabna Nu_/\_

If these are the type of people they are helping, then yes. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4921426/Hindu-Rohingya-say-Muslim-majority-force-convert.html

Hindu Rohingyas who have fled the violence in Myanmar are reportedly being kidnapped and forced to convert to Islam by Muslims of the same ethnicity in refugee camps in Bangladesh. 

Some 480,000 Rohingya, mostly Muslim but also Hindu, have taken shelter in Bangladeshi refugee camps in the past month, leaving aid groups scrambling for provisions to help them.

Several women are reporting that Muslim Rohingya are murdering Hindu men and taking the women as wives, forcing them to convert to Islam - or be killed. 

44B57F2D00000578-4921426-image-a-52_1506

Kidnapped: Rica Dhar, 28, left, and Puja Mullick, right, say Muslim Rohingya killed their male family members and forced them to remove their Hindu marital bangles and begin praying to Allah, saying 'You will have to turn Muslim and marry us'

'I was told I would be allowed to live only if I changed my religion. I was made to wear burqa and stay with them to learn their traditions for almost three weeks.

'I was made to read Muslim prayer and I had to pray to Allah. My family started searching for me and came to know that I was living in a Muslim camp.'

Speaking to Mail Today at the Hindu Rohingya camp in Kotupalong area of Cox's Bazar district of Bangladesh, she says her red sari is the only item of clothing she owns, and that her three-year-old son has no clothes at all. 

Rica Dhar, 28, narrates a similar tragic tale as she feeds her young son.

'On Friday (August 25) they entered all the Hindu residences and attacked. First the mobile phones were taken away and then men were tied and beaten brutally. My husband worked as a goldsmith.