Is khalsa aid wasting sangats resources on muslim rohingya?

superkaur

9 minutes ago, proactive said:

It's a guess whether Muslims would have fought back if Radcliffe had awarded all of the Lahore division and canal colonies to East Punjab.

hmm yes it is a guess

10 minutes ago, proactive said:

oth Jinnah and Nehru was lawyers and such had great respect for the law and would have accepted Radcliffe's ruling.

so is this

45 minutes ago, proactive said:

Are you including in the total number the Muslims from the princely states? The Sikhs and Hindus from Bhawalpur state and the Muslims from the East Punjab states should not be included in the totals as partition was only of the British area of Punjab.

Why should not they be included ? They suffered the same fate as people living in British territory

25 minutes ago, YOYO29 said:

These refugees could also have settled in Jammu and Kashmir as that state should have been treated the same as Kapurthala state in Punjab where the Muslim majority was forced to leave because the Maharaja was a non-Muslim.

No comparison between Kapurthala and Jammau and Kashmir. Kapurthala was a tiny stae whose muslims population was barely over 2 hundred thousand. Jamm and Kashmir was a larger stae. Here Muslims were dominat in most regions. Like valley had more than 90 % population and still does. Gilgit and Baltistan area was also entirely muslims very few non muslims. In Jammu divison , there were Hindu dominated district in eastern side.Here Muslim minority was expelled and hindu and sikhs from west punjab were settled. Jammu district's muslim population was reduced from 36 percent to just 2 % .

38 minutes ago, proactive said:

Britain has in fact awarded majority population areas to minorities before. One of the counties in Northern Ireland had a catholic majority and yet it kept out of the Irish republic and given to Northern Ireland

Just one county ?? Name of that county ?? Anyways they did that in Punjab too by awarding Muslim majority Gurdaspur to India.

13 minutes ago, proactive said:

Size and population does not mean anything. The Maharaja had signed the instrument of accession  to India and land should have been freed up for the Sikh and Hindu refugees of West Punjab

It does matter.It was near impossible to completely wipe out an entire ethnic group.Driving out a minority from a few districts is one thing but driving out a whole ethnic group is whole other level.Also,Nehru was on good terms with Sheikh Abdullah.He knew he can count on Abdullah to keep Kashmirs in India that's why he even offered referendum in Kashmir.

13 minutes ago, proactive said:

If 5 Million Sikhs and Hindus could be driven out of the lands they held for generations

Please get your facts right.3.6 million hindu n sikhs migrated from west punjab as against 5.4 million Muslims from east Punjab.

8 minutes ago, proactive said:

then why not 2 Million extra Muslims being sent to Pakistan.

you already did that in East Punjab. Kashmir's Muslim population was more than 3 million. Muslims were wiped out by Hindu majority in eastern district of jammu province.And Muslim in Western Jammu (Today's Azad Kashmir) did the same with hindus in their majority districts.

Usually I agree but the Rohingya issue is different. Their situation is almost as bad as the Yazidis. Their women are being gang raped by soldiers, children(even babies) are being burned alive. Barely any Muslim country is helping them with the exception of Turkey. They don't even have clean water to drink which we all get for granted.

Helping them I have noticed two things.

#1 it is annoying the hell out of Hindus. They cannot digest the fact that their so called "sword arm" (Sikhs) are helping their biggest enemy i.e. Muslims. They don't like that Sikhs are overstepping the boundaries they have imposed on us and taking an independent course of action by helping these Rohingya.

#2 This move by Sikhs will forge closer relations with the Muslims of South Asia(Indo-Pak-Bangla). We need to see this from the geo political perspective too and what effects it will have in future. I know that's how Sikh organizations like Dal Khalsa are seeing it. 

Guest Jacfsing2
11 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Usually I agree but the Rohingya issue is different. Their situation is almost as bad as the Yazidis. Their women are being gang raped by soldiers, children(even babies) are being burned alive. Barely any Muslim country is helping them with the exception of Turkey. They don't even have clean water to drink which we all get for granted.

Helping them I have noticed two things.

#1 it is annoying the hell out of Hindus. They cannot digest the fact that their so called "sword arm" (Sikhs) are helping their biggest enemy i.e. Muslims. They don't like that Sikhs are overstepping the boundaries they have imposed on us and taking an independent course of action by helping these Rohingya.

#2 This move by Sikhs will forge closer relations with the Muslims of South Asia(Indo-Pak-Bangla). We need to see this from the geo political perspective too and what effects it will have in future. I know that's how Sikh organizations like Dal Khalsa are seeing it. 

How are Muslims going to help us establish Khalistan?

Siding with a group who wants you dead is stupidity. https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx