Is khalsa aid wasting sangats resources on muslim rohingya?

superkaur

On 16/09/2017 at 7:21 PM, Balkaar said:

The Singhs who dragged Bhai Kanhaiya before Kalgidhar Patshaah sounded very similar to you. "Why give water to some muslim, an enemy, when you could be giving water to a Sikh instead? Shouldn't the Sikhs be a priority?"  I shouldn't have to remind you how this turned out for them. 

When Dashmesh Pitaa asked Bhai Sahib why he had done this,  Kanhaiya replied "I saw no Mughal or Sikh on the field of battle Maharaj, I saw only you". Guru Gobind Singh said that of all those present in the group Kanhaiya alone had understood the real message of Gurbani. Bhai Kanhaiya was right. The Singhs were wrong. I believe you are wrong about this too bhenji. Be careful not to become so obsessed with protecting 'sikhi' that you forget what you're supposed to be protecting in the first place. 

Helping somebody is never a waste of anything, it is not only one of the best things we can do for others, but one of the best things we can do for our own Sikhi. 

This would make sense if they weren't called "Khalsa" Aid. If they were called even sikh aid, or something else, then fair enough. But Is Khalsa Aid actually giving the Khalsa Aid???

12 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

I agree. Clearly people keep donating, dont mind where they're used, and so we can assume no money is being wasted. 

Absolutely.. People are responsible for their own actions.. Research the group if you agree with their approach fine if you do not then don't donate.. If you don't donate and still have a issue campaign against them 

On 18/09/2017 at 8:28 PM, Jeevan said:

Aristotle — ‘Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man. ... ― Aristotle, The Philosophy of Aristotle

Khalsa Aid should be only be educating, nurturing the next generation of Sikhs across the globe from Punjab, India, through to Europe, North America, etc.

They should be tapping into the poorer Sikhs of Punjab, all ages, all castes, including other religions bringing them into Sikhi, making them the next Saint Soldiers in all walks of life, ie Doctors, teachers, artisans, industrialists, farmers, even politicians who can represent the Sikh Panth on the Miri Piri principle.

Over half all of Khalsa Aid should go to existing Sikh Kaum and then to only potential new converts.

Why do you think Ram Rahim Singh got a foothold in India with over 60 million converts?

I certainly will no longer donate to Khalsa Aid but there are fortunately 101 other Sikh based charities looking out for Sikhs first and foremost.

Potential new converts? Sikhs perform sewa selflessly and without the goal of converting.. 

On 19/09/2017 at 7:13 AM, proactive said:

I did not state that the Kashmiris were part of a demographic jihad. They migrated to Punjab but the fact remains that they were not Punjabis and their numbers did boost the Muslim population in some districts. 

Lahore is an interesting example of how unfair the partition line was. Apart from the Sikhs owning a majority of the land in the district Lahore city was virtually all owned by the Sikhs and Hindus and they dominated the economic life of the city. Sikhs and Hindus owned over 67% of all the shops in the city, 80% of the registered factories, paid 10 times the sales tax compared to the Muslims, 13 out of 16 colleges etc. 

The reason that a part of Kasur tehsil of Lahore district was given to East Punjab was for a couple of reasons. Radcliffe probably wanted the make both Amritsar and Lahore equidistant from the border and to make more cities more defensible. Kasur tehsil had an even greater Sikh imprint than the other tehsils of Lahore district. The Sikh population was 29.7% in the tehsil compared to 18.3 % for the whole of the Lahore district. Sikhs also owned 63% of the total land in Kasur tehsil compared to 57% for the Lahore district. So it is natural that given the need to make both Lahore and Amritsar defensible Radcliffe chose to take a chunk of the majority Sikh owned Kasur tehsil and give it to East Punjab. 

It wasn't just the Kashmiris who boosted muslim numbers in Panjab. It was Pathans as well. Kasur was a major Pathan stronghold. Anyone who knows anything about Jalandhar will know that there were 12 pathan bastis surrounding Jalandhar city. This and Kasur's area had a great Pathan population.

If you want to know how Kashmiri numbers boosted muslim percentages do a google search for "Kashmeri Mohalla Panjab" and that will tell you how many areas kashmeris went into, in Panjab. Lahore and Amritsar were the main two centers but it there were many more.

On ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 7:25 PM, YOYO29 said:

As i said ealier there is no such thing as demographic jihad.It is in your head and your like minded right wingers.Burmese govt does not want Rohangya because they are not part of burmese society.That's the sole reason.Even to this day Burma govt maintaned that Rohangya are not citizens of Burma they came from British India.You see that's the reason they are being massacred and driven out of Burma.Like East African countries did with Sikhs and Indian in 1980s drving them out of their countries. Which demographic Jihad were those Indian  Sikhs doing in African countries ? If Malaysian govt start doing the same with Indian/Sikh migrants in Malaysia driving them out of Malaysia following the Burma govt's logic that Indian and Sikhs are not part of malaysian society they came from India.You would be the first one to say "see how these sullay are evil they can't tolerate non muslims."

Are the muslim countries taking any action against the Rohangya genocide?

havnt seen any statements from any of the muslim countries' leadership.

9 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

Are the muslim countries taking any action against the Rohangya genocide?

havnt seen any statements from any of the muslim countries' leadership.

Malaysia,Indonesia,Pakistan,Bangladesh are trying to put International pressure on Mynamar .Turkey is most vocal and had also sent aid in Dhaka for Rohangya refugees. Visit this
http://theconversation.com/turkey-the-rohingya-crisis-and-erdogans-ambitions-to-be-a-global-muslim-leader-83854