Is khalsa aid wasting sangats resources on muslim rohingya?

superkaur

11 hours ago, proactive said:

The Muslim rape jihad in Europe is well known around the world now so the Burmese do not want their women to face the same thing.

This is cultural problem.Most people from middle eastern countries lived their entire lives in segregation from women so when they migrate to west they have not idea how to deal with women.When someone  see a women smile at him or even said hello he would assume that she is trying have sex with him.

1 hour ago, proactive said:

I think that YoYo guy is used to people tip toeing around Islam and accepting his BS that Islam is a religion of peace even as they see bombs going off all around them set off my Muslims.

Not really.I have my fair share of dealing with Muslim haters.Especially with Hindus who don't miss chance to take swing at us.I never said Islam is peaceful religion.It has fair share of violent,misogynist,homo phobic verses. I differentiate between Muslims and Islam. Vast majority of Muslim would not approve of the actions of Taliban,ISIL but when they are presented with examples from Muhammad's life.This majority can't argue with them. Reformation is the only way but that is not gonna happen when people keep defending Muslim genocide and thus driving more and more Muslim youth towards extremist organisation.

Really, do you think a country where Muslims will happily bomb a Mosque belonging to another sect of Muslims who are their neighbours will have sympathy for a group of Muslims a thousand miles away?

You are missing my point.Muslim don't bat an eye if muslims are killing each other but all hell break loose when non muslims start doing the same thing.Same if a sikh is killed by sikh.Hardly any sikh would notice but if he is killed by Muslim.You can imagine the reaction of sikhs.
About biharis.Like i said they are in Muslim country so their faith is not in danger hence no attention is paid by Pakistanis. 

I doubt that if the Muslims had not raped non-Muslim women in Rawalpindi then the Sikhs would have indulged in rape of Muslim women.

There was already a sikh plan to eradicate muslims from east Punjab if partition plan was not according to their satisfaction.They would have done the same regardless of what happend in West Punjab.

39 minutes ago, proactive said:

Cultural? But isn't sex segregation a TENET OF ISLAM? How can it be cultural when it is an accepted practice of Islam? You see you are now practicising taqqiya by telling a falsehood. You are refusing to put the blame of the rape jihad in the west on Islam. 

Sorry i did not get the right word.True,segregation of women is part of islam. Insecurities of one guy has made the life of women miserable. In early Islam there was no segregation; men and women prayed in same mosques.But later on Muhammad changed it.

But that still proves my point that there is no rape jihad. And this segregation can be called cultural trait as it has been added to middle eastern culture through Islam and hence now it's their culture.