Is khalsa aid wasting sangats resources on muslim rohingya?

superkaur

6 minutes ago, proactive said:

Don't fall for the Khalsa Aid narrative that they were the only in those areas. The International community pumped in millions of pounds of aid into Iraq, Syria and Greece. Over $2 billion in aid was given in 2016 to Iraq. There are countless aid agencies working in these areas. I have already said that I do not fault KA helping the Yazidis because they like the Sikhs have no one to help them. The fact is that the Rohingya refugees are in a Muslim country now and it should be up to the Bangladeshi govt and the Muslim community worldwide to help them. Those global Muslim individuals that you allude to as supporting KA will be doing so by making sure that any money they give is solely for the Muslims. Maybe this is the reason that KA has been running to help Muslims before they do anything for Sikhs. 

Punjab is no more or less corrupt that the countries that KA has been working in. If the Punjab projects are working haphazardly it might be to do with a lack of focus on the part of the management of KA.

yeah well Haiti was a major $hitfe$t in terms of people collecting money for the poor victims of the Haiti earthquake all over the shop and the funds 'disappearing' this incudes the 30 million dollars to clinton foundation who in the end only built 8 houses ...

I know KA is supporting 3 orphanages since then  

I don't blame them wanting to help but where you have first world countries you should hand over responsibilities to them after an initial period , same with massive money collection operations in overseas operations . But my suspicion is that all this is a way to grab money and redirect it elsewhere for the larger international 'charity' orgs like red cross . unicef etc because not much seems to be reaching the end people

3 hours ago, proactive said:

The background to the Rohingya is that most are settlers from Bengal during British times and that is why they are not accepted as Burmese citizens. Although there are indigenous Burmese Muslims in other states of Burma but the Burmese govt has no issue with them. We all know what a demographic Jihad is.

You don't want to help Rohangya that is fine.You can can keep your money to yourself.But for god sake stop trying to justify rohangya genocide.That is true that they migrated to Burma during British era and now burmese govt dont want them.
How would you feel if God forbid Malaysian Muslims start following your advice by kicking out all indian/sikh people who migrated to MALAYA during British period? 

The Rohingyas have settled in Delhi and Jammu and now even the Jammu Hindus are waking up to what dangers they will face from these Rohingyas in future. If the Jammu Hindus attack the Rohingyas their is no doubt the idiotic Sikhs will be the first to welcome the Rohingyas into Punjab and sign the death warrant of the next Sikh generation.

And you don't need to worry about Rohangya settling in Punjab.First of all it is highly unlikely that in the presence of fascist Modi any rohnagya would be allowed to enter into India and even if they manage to enter india and come all the way to Jammu they can always migrate to Pakistan if things get messy.there are thousands of rohangya living in Karachi so it would not be a problem for them to migrate to Pakistan plus there exist huge support in favor of rohnagya muslims.Just last week there thousands of protesters in Islambad against Burmese govt.These protesters even tried to enter into diplomatic area in hope of breaching burma embassy.

Rohingyas pose to them. A few years ago there were riots after the Rohingyas raped a Burmese girl.

So a buddhist girl is  allegedly raped by some rohnagya muslim so their genocide is justified ?? right ? that's what you are implying.If a person does something stupid whole community should be held responsible. I'm afraid by your logic  congress was right in massacring sikhs for the killing of Indira by her sikh bodyguards.

And in case you have not realized rohangya's only fault was that they aligned with British when japanese attacked Burma in WW2 and rohangya fought against Burmese nationalists,and japnese. Since then Rohangya have been on the radar of Burmese leadership.

4 hours ago, proactive said:

Whatever you think of the Burmese, you have to admire the fact that they have woken up to the dangers the Rohingyas pose to them.

Your only problem with Rohangya is that they are Muslims.I bet if today Rohangya people convert to Sikhisim or Hinduism you would be the first one to support them and condemn burmese govt.I can't belive how you people are justifying the genocide of rohangya and at the same time many of you people have the audacity to shout sarbat da bhalla at the top of your head.So much for sarbat da bhalla huh

Just before coming on the forum about 10 mins ago, I had a flick through the Sky Tv Channels. At least 8 channels are fundraising for Rohingyas.  I'm pretty sure that the Muslim community will be able to hold their own on this. There are thousands of poor Sikhs (and others) in India who could benefit from that KA help.

I dont want to be mean but there is no doubt in my mind that the international Islamic community would never come through to help the Sikhs.

8 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

really man, it's a terrible shame that people think like this, it's like seeing someone injured on the road and saying "Nah man, leave it, someone else can help them".

Fair enough but if there 10 others in front of you, then do you need to push to the front to help?

The Rohinhgyas are getting a lot of international aid, and have been helped by golbal Muslim community for the last 2 or 3 years at least. Where did the Rohingyas get the weapons to attack over 30 police posts and other army posts to start this current phase of violence?

6 hours ago, superkaur said:

Guru Ji also said create an area of self rule because without political sovereign power with all the functions of a state you cant help your own people properly nor you can help needy others from other communities. Liberal far left ideology that tries to brainwash Sikhs into thinking rush out to foreign far flung lands to help everyone is wholly wrong, against logic and common sense and I would put it its wholly against the future progression of spreading Sikhi. As at the moment Sikh populations in important key area's are dwindling cos Sikhs are not helping them meanwhile abrahamic populations are increasing at an alarming rate in dharmic lands aided by their rich abrahmic political states while stupid Sikhs with no idea of future demographically impact are helping them survive and thrive at our own expense.

Absolutely.

5 hours ago, proactive said:

What is looks like is that Khalsa Aid are pig headed by going there knowing this fact and is only there for publicity. Also asking for donations for Rohingya from the sangat when they have £ 2.5 million in the bank as well as knowing the international community will spend nearly £ 50 million there also shows their lack of common sense.

It looks like this to me as well. The fact is that every day, people all over the world starve to death. In India their own govt figures say that 7000 people, yes thats seven thousand people died on average every day from wont of food. And KA has 2.5 million in bank?

4 hours ago, proactive said:

We all know what a demographic Jihad is. Bangladesh has been trying to move it's excess population into areas of the North East like Assam and Burma in order to eventually create a Greater Bangladesh. 

It has been proved by Kosovo. These Albanians infiltrated that land to such a degree that they outnumbered the Serbs and took over the land and threw the Serbs out.

Also remember that there was a fair population of Kashmeri Muslims settled in Panjab swelling their number up and taking away so much land they were not entitled to .

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

but NOBODY was helping rohingya , yezidis and others when Khalsa aid got involved

That is not true at all. For some years now I have seen on Muslim Tv channels very regular fund-raising schemes for Rohingyas.

35 minutes ago, YOYO29 said:

You don't want to help Rohangya that is fine.

Help Rohingya? We can't help our own, how can we help anyone else?