Is khalsa aid wasting sangats resources on muslim rohingya?

superkaur

3 hours ago, Balkaar said:

The Singhs who dragged Bhai Kanhaiya before Kalgidhar Patshaah sounded very similar to you. "Why give water to some muslim, an enemy, when you could be giving water to a Sikh instead? Shouldn't the Sikhs be a priority?"  I shouldn't have to remind you how this turned out for them. 

When Dashmesh Pitaa asked Bhai Sahib why he had done this,  Kanhaiya replied "I saw no Mughal or Sikh on the field of battle Maharaj, I saw only you". Guru Gobind Singh said that of all those present in the group Kanhaiya alone had understood the real message of Gurbani. Bhai Kanhaiya was right. The Singhs were wrong. I believe you are wrong about this too bhenji. Be careful not to become so obsessed with protecting 'sikhi' that you forget what you're supposed to be protecting in the first place. 

Helping somebody is never a waste of anything, it is not only one of the best things we can do for others, but one of the best things we can do for our own Sikhi. 

Akaaaaaaal!

Guest Jacfsing2
4 hours ago, Balkaar said:

The Singhs who dragged Bhai Kanhaiya before Kalgidhar Patshaah sounded very similar to you. "Why give water to some muslim, an enemy, when you could be giving water to a Sikh instead? Shouldn't the Sikhs be a priority?"  I shouldn't have to remind you how this turned out for them. 

When Dashmesh Pitaa asked Bhai Sahib why he had done this,  Kanhaiya replied "I saw no Mughal or Sikh on the field of battle Maharaj, I saw only you". Guru Gobind Singh said that of all those present in the group Kanhaiya alone had understood the real message of Gurbani. Bhai Kanhaiya was right. The Singhs were wrong. I believe you are wrong about this too bhenji. Be careful not to become so obsessed with protecting 'sikhi' that you forget what you're supposed to be protecting in the first place. 

Helping somebody is never a waste of anything, it is not only one of the best things we can do for others, but one of the best things we can do for our own Sikhi. 

2 completely different things. Ravi Singh is probably a great man, trying to be a good Sikh, but the comparison of Bhai Kanahaiya to him is not something I'd recommend. Bhai Kanahaiya served as a Sevak whoever he can, regardless of whether they were Sikh or not. Ravi Singh is trying to exclude Sikhs. If he helped Afghan Sikhs, Middle-Eastern Sikhs, or African Sikhs, nobody would bat an eye, but he excludes Sikhs, and it's not beneficial to anyone.

3 hours ago, Balkaar said:

What are you talking about? Of course we do. Our lack of publicity is the number one reason so many Sikhs are targeted in the West by confused bigots, why every rally we ever hold in support of our self-determination is routinely ignored by Western media, and why Guru Nanak's message is barely spreading outside the Punjabi demographic. Publicity is exactly what we need. 

Before any publicity, we need an independent Sikh organization that represents Sikh-interests support internationally. Fiancial Aid to Sikhs in Punjab or wherever, consueling for Sikhs, and only then will we no longer be seen as 3rd rate citizens in the world.