Will maharaj listen to me

Guest Singh

On 17/9/2017 at 4:42 AM, Guest Singh said:

But I feel lonely without her.

Following are some amazing words by a beautiful lady, none other than Marilyn Monroe.

She is viewed as a dumb blonde, but from her words we can percieve that no matter how a person can be mentally and emotionally low at some times, still the best can come from that very person.

I read her words, and they touched me, for there is much wisdom in them, and  I thought of forwarding them to you, so  that you too, or anyone at any time, could somehow benefit from them if the need arised.

Being herself a woman, we can see from her words, how, gracefully and positively, she draws the picture of the role of a woman in the society, when many a times a woman is the biggest enemy of another woman.

“This life is what you make it. No matter what, you’re going to mess up sometimes, it’s a universal truth.

But the good part is you get to decide how you’re going to mess it up.

Girls will be your friends - they’ll act like it anyway.

But just remember, some come, some go.

The ones that stay with you through everything - they’re your true best friends. Don’t let go of them.

“Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world.

As for lovers, well, they’ll come and go too.

And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can’t give up because if you give up, you’ll never find your soulmate.

You’ll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything.

Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything.

“Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then who will, sweetie?

So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”

by Marilyn Monroe

Guest Japnam Singh
On 9/18/2017 at 8:48 PM, Guest O.P. said:

I didn't post that ji

I'm 25. Dass Ji, you are asking for the wrong thing. Vin tudh hor je mangnaa sir dukhaa kai dukh. It means if you ask for anything besides Vaheguru himself you are going to get the most hurtful of hurts. You need to sing Anand sahib constantly, it is the hukum! Sing Anand and just ask for Vaheguru! Everything else in your life will fall into place! Remember Vaheguru can act through anyone at anytime. Wait until Vaheguru acts through her! If Vaheguru approves it will happen, but remember it is Maharaj's choice! If it doesn't happen and she doesn't notice you that is the Hukum! Be patient and sing Anand! Vaheguru only helps when you are patient!

I say pray for what you want, but if you don't get it, then also ask Guruji to give you wisdom (gian) and teach you why.  (But be careful, don't be too presumptuous about understanding the reason, because your understanding could be wrong)

From personal experience, I would say liking someone is fine, but it doesn't mean you have to act on it. Also be aware of your own ulterior motives.

St Therese of Avila famously said "more tears are shed over answered prayers than unanswered ones".