Will maharaj listen to me

Guest Singh

On 16/9/2017 at 4:15 PM, Guest Singh said:

Wjkk wjkf

Will Guru ji listen to my prayer

i am a 7th grader and I like this sikh girl in my class. I have been doing ardas for  sache patsaah to unite us.

'. I am not doing any kaam stuff or anything, but I just want someone like her to be with me 

daas

Brother Guest Singh Jee,

there is no doubt that  Sache Patsha listens what one speaks, because He is not someone far in the skies above clouds ...

For He is very much right within us, so He sees all that we do or say. We may do something and hide from people, but He for sure sees it.

About your question of if He will listen to your ardaas to unite you or bring you closer to the girl you like now, I think you want to say, if He will accept that your desire?

Though you are young, but let me be frank with you without hiding anything or trying in diverting your attention towards other activities to dilute your thoughts on this specific question, after that, it is your choice how you act upon.

First of all, all our relations be them of any type with anyone, are all product of our past karam, nothing happens accidently in that sense. So if she is written in your destiny, whether you want or not, she will surely come. Wahiguru respects very muchthe law of karma established by He Himself, He does not goes against it like a corrupted bribed politicians, who modify laws to favor some others.

Secondly,  if it is your intense desire in having her as your partner whether now or later, and she is not meant for you in this life, then brother you have created a desire within you, which Mother Nature will fulfill it for sure, and that means, you are bound to remain in the cycle of births and deaths to see that your intense desire fulfilled.

Better, leave yourself to His Bhaana, and do the ardaas of wanting Him above all things,  in wanting to love Him, in wanting to not forgetting Him even for  a second.

You see every other thing apart from His bhakti is written in our destiny much before we are born. So brother, gather as much bhakti as possible in this present life, because it is only this treasure, this"real dhan", this real relatioship of mutual eternal love, which shall free you from the mayavee creation and unite with our beloved Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

If there is any one  real relationship for which me must care, that is the one with Wahiguru, all other relations are dependendant on karmas. to some we leave before, some betray us , or some leave us after.   Nobody belongs to none.

Only He, is ours, before, now and always, though we maybe consciouss about it or not, time after time, He as a loving father keeps giving us chances after chances as human beings to amend our ignorant ways and divert our attention and focus on Him for our own benefit, what other proof do we need of His unconditional love for us dumb jeevas.

Brother if there is anything you want to desire and love, be it only Wahiguru Akal Purukh, above all and everything.

Rest is all your chioce. So make your choice wisely.

Sat Sree Akal.

15 minutes ago, Guest Singh said:

But what if I actually care for her?

You don't care for her, you think it's being caring towards her, but it's just you wanting somebody to care for you because you feel lonely. 

You need to let go of attachment to her. Moh (attachment) is taking over and you have to control that. 

Listen to what Guruji says about Moh. 

Beta ji, watch these videos :

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

But what if I actually care for her?

Let's imply that you do actually care about her. (I am giving you lots of leniency, too much, from her being your future wife to actually caring). There is in this concept known in Gurmat as Punj Chor and Moh, (attachment), is very much confused with the idea of love. If her dream was to travel the world, and constantly move, would you still "love" her. If she probably wouldn't want to be in a relationship, would you still "love" her. If she stopped being attractive in your eyes, would you still "love" her? You may even be the most handsome guy to have ever existed, and she may be the most beautiful girl, that all means nothing when you compare it to true love. 

I'm not obessed with worldly love, (or at least I think I'm not), but Bhai Gurdas said among worldly lovers Lalia and Manjunu were the highest; however, even higher was the love of Gurmukhs to waking-up at Amritvela.

Guest Mychildhood

I remember when I was in 7-8th class, I have read as many books as the library can issue. In my school You can get one book to read every friday, I used to use every friday. By 10 , I have read all 10 sikh gurus lifes books, all bhagats, bhagwat geeta, ramayan, janism, budhism, jafarnaama, islam,mahabharat and a few novels also, every annual athletic meet I always have at least 2-3 prizes, Now I am 27 and most of real life issues are very easy for me.

I explained this because If you develop love for reading, its ur very good friends.

stop watching bollywood movies if you are, try to excel in athletics singh, select a game or sport and provide your hours to become a good player.

the sound of applause of 10,000s of audience when u r playing is really very interesting. Go for sports and games Singh.

Guest Jacfsing2
10 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

Thank you for all of your replies. My decision is that I'll be good friends with her and then leave it to maharaj. Is that ok?

With your situation, NO. Now if you feel sympathy for her, (or "love", or whatever you call it), try to get her Gurmukh friends, (same-sex). 

hi,

My suggesstion would be to try ur best and do what you can do.

You can do as many paath as you like. You can do ardass.

Then tell Guru sahib what you want and follow what comes to your mind.

Guru sahib will automatically guide you to right path.

I was in exact same situation like you.

I really liked girl when i was in 6th class. Also do path to stay near her. and marry her.

Although she became my friend and i think thats it. I tried to say more to her and was never able to speak.

The reality is

NO MATTER WHAT ANY HUMAN WANT TO DO. ONLY THAT WILL HAPPEN WHAT GURU SHAIB WANTS. SO U THINK THAT YOU HAVE THINGS UNDER UR CONTROL BUT IN REALITY ITS NOT.  IF GURU SAHIB DONT WANT U DO SOMETHING THEN YOU WONT BE ABLE TO DO IT EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALL THE RESOURCES IN THE WORLD.

I can tell you , suppose all the people in world want you to marry her and even say lets that girl is also ready to marry you. if Guru sahib dont want it and no one can do anything.

This has happened with me. very hard to digest but its true. Our choices dont matter in this world.